Date & Time of Session:  multiple visits since Feburary 2019
Link: http://midtownangel.biz
Name:  Cindy
Nationality:Italian American
Face:  3/5
Body:  5/5 Amazing breasts, brunette
Price & Session Length: 220/hour
Repeat: yes

This is a massage only place although extras may be offered to regulars by specific providers. Typical 2-call system, no screening. Place is a private apt in midtown east with two floors. Usually two girls are working concurrently. Depending on whom you’re seeing you’re going upstairs or downstairs.

I set up an appointment with Cindy on Valentine’s Day. She greeted me inside and we headed downstairs. There’s a massage room with a sofa and a massage table, and a washroom next to it. Cindy is very talkative and was wearing sexy lingerie which turned me on. She’s not pretty and young to be honest kinda cute at her age, but her large breasts will definitely draw your eyeball. I undressed and handled the donation. She told me to hop up the table facing down. There begins the massage, it’s mediocre I’d say but she’s good at talking and knows how to make you relax. After 15 min or so she hopped up the table and I felt her breasts on my back wow they were massive.  She removed her bra but kept bottom on and turned me over. She knows how to use her breasts to tease and I enjoyed grabbing and sucking at them. I guess she has the best breasts in town.  Finally finished me with a CG handjob. Cleaned me up and helped me do some stretching.

Price may be a little steep for massage only. But I enjoyed the interaction with her so have visited back for a few times although the menu is still limited. I’ve heard of other providers here who offered more to regulars so maybe you guys could explore and review

[ Last edited by  james.bond.007 at 13-5-2019 15:18 ]

Recent Ratings
JCloy   20-5-2019 06:07  Karma  +4   well done, Mr Bond...M will be pleased
hkpunter999   15-5-2019 19:01  Karma  +4   
doghead   14-5-2019 01:49  Karma  +3   Thanks for your report. Non-asian massages with HJ always cost more.
batman108   13-5-2019 23:41  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
shabashaba   13-5-2019 23:14  Acceptance  +1   220 inclusive?