Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2019 14:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Russian Babe Lina at KH

Newbie Report!

I've been researching a lot before my last visit to HK and I've always heard stories about Fuji. Friends and forums have always been raving about Fuji and I thought I have to try it myself.
I was supposed to meet a friend in my last visit. Unfortunately, I was staying at Kowloon side and he's staying at Hongkong side.
I came across this GREAT forum site *wink wink* and found out it wasn't just about Fuji in HK. In fact, King Hing was just a hundred or so meters away from my hotel in Mongkok.
As a first timer to do the walk-up scene, I first walked past KH. walked around the block then went back to the front. Walked up a flight to the elevator. There were 2 other punters who stepped into the lift with me and being the noob that I was, I just got off at the 8f.
I started going around and rang the bells of the doors that were available. Some doors has "busy" signs and a few other doors looked unoccupied.
Walked all the way down to the ground floor when I decided to go up again, this time starting from the 15f. Walking down to the 14f, I walked into a hallway where one Filipina looking girl and 2 non-asian girls were sitting outside their doors and chatting. I said hi and the non-asian girls (I later found out to be Russians) said, "wanna fuck?" That was the best invitation I heard but since I was still on the nervous side, I just smiled and said I'll be back.
I walked the rest of the way down and then stepped out onto the streets.
After much thought, I decided to go for it. Went back up to the 14f and found the doors of the Russians. Units A8 or A9 if I recall correctly. The shorter blonde girl's name was Masha and I had my eyes on the taller, sexy brunette named Lina, who was lying in her bed checking her phone. She looked up, said hi and smiled and I knew I was hooked. She was wearing these hot, sexy blue undies and her skin was flawlessly porcelain. She had beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile. (one downside is she smoked but that was negligible). She closed the door after me, I sat for a while to catch my breath and chit chat a bit then I stood up, undressed and went to the shower.
When I came out we started DFK, loved it. I loved how she was into kissing as I consider FK as a great foreplay turn-on. I was running my hands through her silky smooth skin and I took off her undies and went down on her DATY. She smelled and tasted delicious. So yummy. A shaved pussy to die for. I was looking at her face while I was eating her out and absolutely loved the moans that were coming out of her mouth. I turned her around and we did an 88! (I Ate her, she Ate me) She knew how to give great head, licking and sucking my LB to full mast. I then stood up and had her BBBJ me again, this time I could look into her eyes as she deepthroated me, pulled her back up for some DFK before having her worship my LB again.
I thought I had enough and pulled out the dom I brought with me. She helped me put it on, pushed me back on the bed and slowly and excrutiatingly slid her tight kitty onto my hard LB. After a bit of CG, I wanted her to turn around and do reverse CG but she didn't want to (in hindsight, I think it was because she didn't want anyone taking photos or videos of her). We changed to doggy and she absolutely loved it when I lightly spanked her ass. I turned her mish and I really couldn't help it anymore and I nutted inside while DFKing her.

Absolutely cum-worthy!
Pulled out, cleaned out and threw the dom. Took a shower. Chitchatted a bit, dressed. Gave her the fee, more DFK and said goodbye.
I hope I will see her again someday.

Date & Time of Session:  April 18, 23:30
Name:  Lina
Nationality & Language: Russian, English
Face:  8/10 brunette, very pretty, blue eyes
Body:  8/10 around 173cm. nice, pert natural tits. silky smooth porcelain flawless white skin
Skill: 8/10 overall good service
Service:  9.5/10 loved everything she did/we did.
GFE: 9/10 friendly, bubbly personality. smiled a lot
PSE: didn't explore but there was light spanking and I had her gagging
Price & Session Length:  HK700$ (I didn't know for how long. I didn't ask)
Repeat: definitely, if I still see her someday

Recent Ratings
swarley_stinson   15-5-2019 13:37  Karma  +3   
kanin911   11-5-2019 07:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   10-5-2019 23:46  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
sarsip   10-5-2019 17:00  Karma  +1   Bbbj and dfk , sounds like sucking other bros' to me
porkchops   10-5-2019 16:27  Karma  +8   Very nice, keep reporting!
Puto   10-5-2019 16:09  Acceptance  +1   
viking0812   10-5-2019 15:25  Acceptance  +1   
tenaciousd   10-5-2019 15:25  Karma  +5   Awesome bro
Mister   10-5-2019 15:22  Karma  +4   Good punt. Pity these WGs don’t shower
David.youngson   10-5-2019 14:57  Karma  +3   Beautiful