Date & Time of Session: Last Monday
Name:  Chinese name but she told me her work number at that place is 29
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 288RMB for one session (including a massage and HJ after)
Repeat: Probably no

Went out for dinner and drinks with my former colleague who is Shanghainese around Jing'an. Around 9pm, my friend suggested we go for a happy ending massage nearby. To be honest, I only went for a happy ending massage once in Shanghai long time ago and the masseuse asked for 500rmb an extra tip for a HJ. I guess it because I'm not Chinese so she tried to trick me but I said no and leave without happy ending . That's why I was a bit hesitant to go happy ending massage again. But my friend convinced me that this massage place is legit since he's a frequent customer and the price 288rmb is already included everything so no extra tip.

We arrived at the massage place. From outside, it does not look like it's a massage place because no neon sign and very dark as well. My friend told me because the owner doesn't want to attract too much attention from police, which make sense. We went inside and my friend talked in Chinese with the employee probably about which massage girls available now. My friend suggested me to take number 29 because her service is pretty good so I went for it. After told which girls number we want, we went to the 2nd floor to get to our room. Again, the place and the room is very old. Can't compared this place with those fancy spa/massage place. However the price is definitely more cheaper and I feel the customers are mainly Chinese.

Number 29 arrived at my room. Her face is okay (a bit old) but her body is quite good. I didn't ask her age but I guess 29ish. We had a chat a bit with broken Mandarin and she asked me to take a shower first while she prepared the bed. After shower, she asked to lay down and started massage my back. The massage is very amateur, nothing special but I don't think anyone who go there care with the massage . After 10 minutes back massage, she started to massage my dick area. After 5 minutes, she get out o get a  hot towel to wipe my back. After wipe my back, she took off her top and skirt and gave me massage with her body. The girl body is great...not so skiny but not very fat too and yeah solid boobs . She told me to flip and started to suck my nipples while her finger played with my dick. I was thinking to ask for a BJ but don't know how to say in Mandarin so I just go with the flow. I cum after 10 minutes, went to shower and wore my clothes. Before I leaved the room, the girl asked my wechat and said I can text her to book in advance. I went down to 1st floor, meet my friend and paid 288rmb.

Overall, the girl service is okay. Nothing special. But my friend told me I can ask for BJ or using her boobs for the finishing but yeah I need to ask in Mandarin . The thing that bother me the most is the place and the room is very old and a bit dirty. I guess can't expect much with that price.

FYI: I posted the messeuse wechat ID image. You guys can add her and asked the massage place exact location. Please bear in mind she can only speak Mandarin

[ Last edited by  coffeeboy_01 at 9-5-2019 16:18 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
flyz70   16-1-2020 22:21  Acceptance  +1   
FEmonger   6-1-2020 13:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! Thanks for info, I’m trying the wechat
Azncruz   28-12-2019 02:26  Acceptance  +1   thanks for sharing
Barebacker   20-10-2019 14:51  Acceptance  +1   Thank you
Ghulu4   15-10-2019 23:03  Acceptance  +1   Wish I could give extra points for the wechat share! Thanks.
Coffeee   11-10-2019 03:36  Karma  +5   Great report, Coffeeboy! Are we related?!? LoL
hotpotatoes2001   27-9-2019 08:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - Great job man! Thanks for the info. I live near there and will check them out this week. I really appreciate ...
oral6969   19-6-2019 23:53  Acceptance  +1   Thx bro!
aznsensation22   16-5-2019 21:07  Acceptance  +1   you da man!!!
batman108   10-5-2019 11:15  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
(sic)
Carnal Conqueror

UID 260849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 416
Posts 23
Karma 414
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-7-2019
Location china
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2019 23:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BBS Anyuan Road

i was walking in the nieghbourghood today and noticed a BBS opened again, it's on the corner almost of Anyuan Lu an Yanping Lu. It's always pichdark inside, the girls faces only visible because of the light of their cellphone. There seems to be 3-4 girls available, but I didn't go inside (police car a bit further on other business, but still). Good to know for next time, but as it's a few months from now I thought I'd share so you can enjoy it ;-)

Have fun
Skykwng
Musky Member

UID 101373
Digest Posts 0
Credits 187
Posts 37
Karma 185
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2019 00:20  Profile P.M. 
Going to be hitting Shanghai up tomorrow for 10 days, really tempted to try it out
oral6969
Nookie Newbie

UID 257997
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22
Posts 2
Karma 22
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2019 19:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 coffeeboy_01's post

Date & Time of Session: Today
Name:  her work number at that place is 21
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5 (professional manner, not really GFE like, no kissing etc)
Price & Session Length: 300RMB for one session (including a short massage and HJ)
Repeat: Yes

I am not starting a new topic for this but very thankful for coffeboy's post I tested it today and have my first post here.

I used the above mentioned wechat contact. First tries no answer, no confirmation of contact. Then I wrote a bit in my very basic chinese and finally after three days she answered. So she is still working in that place.
After short conversation I made an appointment and two hours later I was there. Takes a bit to find the place since there a quite some shops who look suspicious

At the front desk were two guys and I asked for number 29. She was busy so I went for lady 21.
I was guided upstairs to a small dim and a bit shabby room. The guy said something to me but my chinese is so limited I didnt understand him.
So I waited and heard already moaning going on. I was in good hope for something more than a hj.

Five minutes later a slim and quite pretty lady showed up. Pretty face, slim and quite sexy for my taste. Only her small tits were quite saggy which I saw later when she took off her top. We tried a bit of a conversation but soon I reached my chinese skill limit
Didn't matter. She massaged nicely my back and after around 15 minutes while I was still on my belly she started to massage my friend.
She used some oil and started rubbing me. I was super horny and started to caress her slim thighs. I turned around on my back and she changed the position, still stroking my dick. She let me finger her pussy a bit but then insisted that I should wash my hands. I did so and we continued. A very good sign that she is taking care about cleanliness.
While she massaged me more and more I tried to figure out if I could even fuck her or if she would give me a bj.
She didnt seem to understand me but my gestures said enough. We went to 69 and I could lick her nicely which made me even more horny. She moaned a bit and this time it seemed real not like in the first minutes. I cant stand this false moaning when obviously not much has happened yet.
I think she sucked me only a bit, it was very hard to tell but anyway everything felt pretty good and I cant complain about her hj technique.

When I went one step further and tried to take the lead she pushed me down and insisted that no fucking is possible.
She jerked me off very nicely, didn't let me finish in her mouth like I hoped. But I have the feeling if I am showing up more often there might be some room for improvement.

After I finished I showered and she washed me.

I tipped her a bit (for future favor) and went downstairs with a smile to pay.
They seem to have increased the prices a bit but 300 is still quite fair I find.

I have to say even if the shop is a bit shabby the whole experience was exciting and the price is ok for what I got.
I will try out another lady!
So yes, definitely repeating!!

If you need the exact location I am happy to provide for acceptance/karma.

Many thanks again to coffeeboy and all the others who share.

Recent Ratings
flyz70   16-1-2020 22:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
FEmonger   6-1-2020 14:58  Acceptance  +1   OMG, please share this location. I want in!! 8)
pqzm88   2-12-2019 20:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report,can you please PM the location. Thanks in advance
coffeeboy_01   29-11-2019 09:14  Acceptance  +1   Glad to know you enjoy the place :)
jeffzeke   22-11-2019 13:58  Karma  +8   outstanding
Geilo6969   19-10-2019 04:04  Acceptance  +1   Hi, please share we chat id. Today i walked in all 4 directions and couldnt find it, took me 2 hrs
Lazy5200123   16-10-2019 11:36  Acceptance  +1   Nice! Could you PM the location or wechat contact?
shmnk   11-10-2019 11:28  Karma  +2   Nice ! Could you share the detail location! Thanks!
theworm   11-10-2019 11:03  Karma  +5   PM location and contact please
gaoxing   10-10-2019 22:27  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
Barebacker
Nookie Newbie

UID 264117
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 1
Karma 9
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2019 19:11  Profile P.M. 
Date & Time of Session: October 2019
Name:  Number 29
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 320 for one session
Repeat: Not with this girl but I would return to the location for other girls

So this is my first visit to a Shanghai spa since January, it seems the quality of places for this price is much lower than it was a few years ago. This place is somewhat of a dive, there even a cigarette butt in the shower. However, the girl was quite attractive with a hot body, nice full breasts and a flat tummy. She did the regular (dry) massage followed by the usual body to body and dick stroking and fake moaning. I wasn't particularly blown away by her technique especially compared to the intense pleasures I've experienced across China and the rest of the world but when she flipped me over and started stroking her butt up and down against my dick while holding my dick with her hand I couldn't last more than a few seconds.

There were definitely some attractive girls in the building, but also some plain ones. Since the price seems to have increased twice already I wouldn't expect it to be at this price for much longer. The place is surely worth checking out once.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   22-11-2019 13:59  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
titleist
Lustful Lord

UID 89869
Digest Posts 0
Credits 871
Posts 70
Karma 864
Acceptance 146
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2019 22:13  Profile P.M. 
I think I went to this place this afternoon. I’m saying “I think” because I don’t have the name of the place. I merely Wento the cross road area and went into a spa there. The place I went to is called “Spring Grass” in Chinese. The disappointment was that they told me, after I stripped, that it’s a legitimate massage place and there’s no HJ or anything else. Apparently they changed management and they no longer offer happy ending massage. I don’t know if they bullshited me, but I didn’t get any release. May be someone who has been there can confirm the name of the place.
Js6789
Musky Member

UID 191087
Digest Posts 0
Credits 157
Posts 15
Karma 157
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 16-11-2019 00:17  Profile P.M. 
Ya i dont think its the one that they were talking about. I was having such a hard time even spotting such massage store i just gave up. The closest one i saw was on intersection but on slight corner of jiazhou road. No signs and i only saw foot massage chairs on the first floor so i dont think that was the one.

Recent Ratings
titleist   18-11-2019 13:47  Karma  +3   Thanks. I found about 4 massage places there but not convinced any offered happy ending
coffeeboy_01
Carnal Conqueror

UID 254099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 204
Posts 5
Karma 203
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 31-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2019 09:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 titleist's post

I think it's a different massage parlor. Don't think there is a sign outside so you need to look carefully on their entrance. Sorry I don't remember the exact location but you can connect with the girl on wechat (I posted her ID here). She can tell you the exact location of the massage parlor. Hope it helps!
stugotz
Kinky King

UID 167923
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1605
Posts 54
Karma 1592
Acceptance 251
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2019 06:35  Profile P.M. 
Nice place!

Didn't want to start a new thread but I added the contact from OP's first post and got in touch with number 29. I've visited this place twice already and find it quite good.

Both times, messaged 29 and asked if she was available in 30 min or so. She said yes so I head over. For those who don't know which one is the place, its right beside the large barber shop and this place has no sign on the door or overhead. Both times, walked in and told front desk I have an appointment with 29. Led upstairs to a massage room with a massage bed and shower. Waited for 29 to show up and then proceed to take a shower while she set up the room.

Massage is nothing special, and doesn't take long before she starts with the teasing and asking for the flip. Both times when it came to the flip, she completely undressed and yes, she does have a very nice body, not too tall, not short, not fat or skinny, quite toned and full size perky breasts. Hands are free to roam and to play with LS, some light pecks on the lips and neck area as well though this YMMV, and pretty much your standard cat bath and nipple play while she jerks you off. First time I finished while I was playing with her LS, second time, she straddled me cowgirl and finished me with her hand while bouncing up and down.   

Didn't ask for anything else yet but might try next time I'm there to see what else they will offer. After finishing, take another shower, get dressed and head back down to front desk. Both times were 300 RMB for me. One thing to note is they only take cash. If you don't have cash, 29 offered to front me the cash and you can transfer her on wechat.

As someone mentioned earlier, the facilities are quite old so don't expect any 5-star spa treatment or anything

Recent Ratings
FEmonger   6-1-2020 15:01  Acceptance  +1   Great update, hoping to be contacted by WeChat. Please provide any more address details, thanks!
aznsensation22   29-12-2019 23:32  Acceptance  +1   good update! thanks