Karma 306
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2019 01:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CIMY RAIN IN SHANGHAI

Although I am quite positive that the site of Rain is already closed due to the crackdown or something I want to give my two cents on the girl.

So i booked Cimy for 2 hours, she arrived on time her pictures are a bit photoshopped with the biggest part her tits aren't as perfect as the pictures but overall she is a 7 out of 10

Socialwise she was pleasant and I suspect she must be North Korean she claimed to be Chinese and used to be teacher, but the thing is she kept on asking me personal questions that felt a bit weird..

We started with shower together that was pleasant but was a bit too much on hyegiene, she made me brush my teeth again and while we were showering she kept on rubbing my dickhead as if it was the genie that was about to grant 3 wishes or something.. quite uncomfortable sensation.
We moved at the bed and she did bbj that was quite nice and almost came , then we did missionary and after I did not came she rode me and I came inside her in my condom.

We proceeded with social and bit akward gf experience, then we started second round sex was quite passive and mechanical so after a while I felt sorry for her I came out and I came with a handjob done by me..
Dissapointed by the overall experience I was bored to spend the last 30 minutes of the date and I sent her on her way off.
Although at the site there were CIM mentioned and othernothing of the above happened. Just Vanilla overpriced starfish sex.

2 hours date 2.2k Y (if I remember)

Looks : 7/10 (nice face body fuckable but nothing amazing)

behavior : pleasant social

sex : decent blowjob but sex mechanical and kinda akward gf experience

Recent Ratings
hamsatlor   16-5-2019 21:36  Acceptance  +1   
Tybear   14-5-2019 23:04  Acceptance  +5   Ah memories of a good ole times, not that Rain was worth it, but she did have a few angels in her stable
Earthtoner   9-5-2019 23:30  Karma  +2   When did you see here? Before or after the crackdown? Rain has been arrested as far as i am aware...
viking0812   9-5-2019 14:59  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   9-5-2019 08:24  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
porkchops   9-5-2019 04:32  Acceptance  +1   You posted your report in an archived section where almost no one will read it. Post your reports in the Newbie Reports ...
batman108   9-5-2019 02:16  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks