Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2019 19:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Little Sister Spa B&S went to Seaside Spa

FIRST STOP:
Date & Time of Session: week of May 1st late afternoon
Name: Tong Tong
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43762-CB-SP ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)

I've been dreaming about seeing this girl again: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D4

Last time I went to see her I got bait and switched.

I tried my luck again last week.  The wechat person confirmed SEVERAL times, she's back.  She's in the shop.

I dumped everything, just left work, and headed over there ASAP.  I arrived 1hr early in my excitement.  Mind you it's a bit of a commute to CWB.

Turns out it was complete bullshit.     

There were two slightly above average mandarin speaking only girls.  Meanwhile, my girl is the main first face on their DB ad.

It's such bullshit.  First the two girls said, she's busy, and how about one of us.

Then I insisted on her and they said she stepped out.    Then more excuses and more excuses.  I don't speak mandarin, but I knew when they spoke to each other, they were saying she's in Shenzhen.  Fucking bitches.  

Then I started pounding away on wechat.  The guy is like...same bullshit.  Hey she's busy, I'll give you $100 off.  Hey sorry for the inconvenience, one time, lala will give you $200 off.

Then oh she's working her other job in shenzhen.  Oh, she's working in TST right now in a bar.  Oh, she owns a spa in shenzhen, she's not here now, she's owns a spa.

Fucker kept changing the story every 5 seconds.  He doesn't fucking realize, I spent the day with her in SZ, and I know she's got an office job, and she does this on the side.  Mother fucker just B&S to bring me in and figure I'd settle.  FUCK YOU MAN!  FUCK YOU!  

I lost her wechat and at some point I'm going to have it just give it up.  It's a lost cause.  Damnit.  That's two times the guy has told me she's here and two times, I've been B&S.

When I left I was on my phone for 30 minutes confused where to go next and K was booked for an hour.  I didn't want a simple R&T and I wasn't in the mood for FS (especially not some clock watching 5 minute session with some of these walkup girls), I wanted something in between.

Unfortunately nobody responded right away on wechat either.

Was randomly walking on Jafee Rd in CWB and was heading toward Kam Sha Wan Spa, and at some point I realized I had a pretty bad R&T there once.

As I'm walking towards it, a block before saw some sign in a pair of random steps saying Ocean spa or Seaside Spa or ocean seaside or sometehing related to the ocean.  It was blue logo, first floor on jafee road and I just started walking up.

Here's the report:

Nationality & Language:  Mandarin PRC
Name: no idea.
Face:  2/5
Body:  1.75/5
Skill: 3/5 part 1, 2/5 part 2
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  60 minutes 500hkd, offered to remove top for $200, so $700 total.
Repeat: no

Random place, small, typical r&t look.  Only 1 girl, kinda cute, but she was on the phone because I think 2-3 bros walked in at the same time, and she was bringing in some talent.

The girl who massaged me was a little heavy, average face.  Didn't get the kinda cute one.  She was strong though, so got a real massage for a good 30-40 minutes.

FLIP

She asked if B2B and no top for $200?  I don't think I've ever said NO to a woman asking me if she should take off her top.  Ya, in my life that's always been a yes, even the many times it's not worth it.  It's just in my DNA.  

Well the B2B was a bout a 5 second titty rub, and then she began a quick r&t while I held onto her titty for dear life.  She was an aggressive one that girl and I popped.

She was friendly, a little heavy, strong, nice, went for speed with that HJ and that was that.

Meh, can't win them all.  Rolled the dice and I came up empty twice.

Fuck you to Little Sister Spa.  Mother fucker.

[ Last edited by  mchk at 6-5-2019 19:42 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   7-5-2019 13:39  Karma  +4   All too often, when I settle for second best, I end up kicking myself. Save the ammo for the good ones ;-9
zebra   7-5-2019 07:47  Karma  +5   
xooxer   7-5-2019 00:42  Karma  +3   Favorable
frogtaru   7-5-2019 00:22  Karma  +3   
batman108   6-5-2019 23:15  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hklegend   6-5-2019 19:46  Acceptance  +3   Sympathy K's. You had a rough day. Happens with all us sometime. Thanks for warning.
hklegend
Lustful Lord

UID 253119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 755
Posts 76
Karma 749
Acceptance 120
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2019 19:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 mchk's post

Sorry, I thought I clicked on Karma's, don't know how it changed to Acceptance. Now I'm not allowed to rate again.

Recent Ratings
mchk   9-5-2019 19:23  Acceptance  +5   No worries. I've got plenty of K's by now.