Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2019 18:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss spa - Cici

Date and time: Sunday, 5 May; early evening
Location: Miss Spa (5/F, door on the left out the lift, 15-17 Cameron road)
Name: Cici
Nationality & Language: Chinese only
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $900 60 min nuru massage + $100 tip
Repeat: probably not

Hi all,

Apologies in advance for any formatting or spelling issues as I am typing this up on my phone.

Been a while since I've indulged and thought I'd take the plunge again with a nice rub down. I read some pretty positive reviews about miss spa so I thought I'd begin my sauna adventure there. Very helpful reading other bros' reports so was relatively easy to book on WeChat and find the place. They reply almost immediately so kudos to them on that front.

I asked for the 60 minute nuru massage and she went for maybe about 20 minutes with a pretty decent massage. Now I'm no big fan of massages generally and I can't say I have much experience in this department but as others have reported here she does a pretty decent job for a service that is clearly not geared towards this part.

After the massage she asks me if I want the nuru on the air mattress to which I nod excitedly (not speaking a lick of mandarin/Cantonese) and she steps out for maybe about 5-10 minutes. What followed was not spectacular but certainly an experience for someone who's never had a nuru massage before. It is just an absolute delight to have a nice young lady rub her oiled up self all over you.

You start on your front and she slides herself up and down and she does some magical things with her hands around the butt/balls area and also this thing with her legs where she rubs them up and down your balls which is pleasant to say the least.

After maybe about 10-15 minutes of this comes the flip. She really works it with her fun bags and goes the whole way. I have to say I particularly enjoyed the part where she lies on her side next to you while jerking you off. I am not personally a fan of them moaning in your ear but to each their own I suppose.

Soon enough I finished and she helped clean me up (quite thoroughly) in the shower and I paid and went on my merry way.

On Cici in particular I would say her photos are pretty accurate and is not unattractive but also not a face that gets your heart pacing. I would also add that miss spa is a bit dingy and if not dirty then a bit run down which may put some people off. Although I suppose to a certain extent you get what you pay for.

I say I would probably not repeat not because it was a bad experience in any sense but because, for me at least, it wasn't spectacular and I can go to TR or another agent or a walk-up for that price to get cbj/bbbj and fs. All in all I would recommend the place for people who want a solid sauna experience, coming from my relative inexperience.

Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
Gent123   30-6-2019 01:14  Karma  +3   Can send me spa wechat?
ernieb   8-5-2019 02:48  Karma  +5   Cheers
HKGPeter   8-5-2019 01:03  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for detailed info.
XCalibur   7-5-2019 08:25  Karma  +3   
batman108   6-5-2019 23:15  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks