Language: English
Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5
Massage skill: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5 for massage 3.5/5 for BBBJ
GFE: 3/5
Price: HKD700 massage + HKD200 BBBJ
Repeat: Maybe

I have been reading reviews on different SPA, decided to try this place first.
Add them on Wechat, arranging an appointment was very easy. I asked for Nura, mms didn't seem to understand.

Got there on time, although I had an appointment with MinNa, mms offered me a presentation, in the end I will went with her.
I may return to try other.  
Showered alone, lay on the table, oil massage was pretty uneventful with some teasing toward the end before the b2b.
This part was also nice given her body type.

The flip comes, she takes care of LB immediately offering BBBJ but no CIM for 500.
I countered 200 which took her less than 2 minutes to accept.

BBBJ was ok, above average, I got to finger her while she sucked on LB, pretty nice
She finished me with a HJ.
Paid her 200 in the room then 700 at the reception.

Overall she was friendly.
Got her whatsapp no not if she is up for some side action.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
blurby   9-5-2019 20:46  Acceptance  +1   Good one bro. I like her body type. Was there last week.
mchk   6-5-2019 19:01  Karma  +3   Favorable
batman108   6-5-2019 09:25  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks