Nationality & Language: Mainland Mandarin
Face: 9/10  Cute face
Body: 9/10
Skill: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:2400
WIR: Definitely

Follow up post Same Agent

So my experience with Xuanxuan seems to have opened up a dam. Spoke to the agent again and got another slew of beauties to choose from. Was definitely not disappointed. This time I chose Mia, and off i went to the directed site. I chose to have her dress up as a school girl this time and found a young and beautiful girl wearing a PE Uniform waiting for me when I arrived. Same set up, enter, pay, shower and onto the bed. This time, once the shower was finished, she asked me to stand and wait as she put the uniform back on. Clad in a schoolgirl's exercise outfit, she began to gently pepper by naked body with kisses as her hands roamed across me. Moving from my neck, her lips moved down towards my chest and lower, her hands moving in tangent with her lips. LB got some amazing attention from first her hands then her lips and mouth. Kneeling in front of me, with her lips locked squarely on me, she began to worship LB before she reached up and pushed me onto the bed, legs hanging off of it. She came on top then, working with enthusiastic abandon and I was ready to pop right there!

Thankfully, she knew what was about to happen and teased it back, pulling me back from the brink before she climbed on top and took off her shirt. Leaning forward, she put my head between her ample breasts and let me feast while holding my head towards her and cooing slightly. If little boy wasn't ready yet, he was now. I turned her onto the bed and she dutifully popped on the dom before guiding me into her. Damn she was wet and I slid easily into the tight wetness of her little sister. Using her legs, she pulled me in closer encouraging me to thrust as she looked up at me and bit her lip. I went then without care for anything, pumping and thrusting with everything I had. Maybe I was over excited, but man I . Never more happy to have a second go with this vixen. After another refractory period, we went at it again, the passion just as hot and sexy as the first time.

I performed better this time, lasting far longer than the first attempt and made it through a series of positions before   into the dom.

I like this agent. They never fail to disappoint as the following next few posts will say.

Cheers!

Recent Ratings
iceiceyeb   22-5-2019 21:31  Acceptance  +1   great post, care to share the agent wechat pls?
Girlsbuster   14-5-2019 02:38  Acceptance  +1   Great find. Pls send wechat contact.
Nashvegas11   13-5-2019 13:55  Karma  +3   would love the wechat also
cnshs   6-5-2019 15:32  Acceptance  +1   Good report! could you share agent wechat please ?
hl88   6-5-2019 15:18  Karma  +2   Favorable
batman108   6-5-2019 09:27  Karma  +2   can you share the wechat contact?...awesome and thanks
hotjac   6-5-2019 04:35  Acceptance  +4   A pic or at least the agents contact would go aong way ...
porkchops   6-5-2019 04:05  Karma  +8   Excellent! I'd also appreciate the agent's contact info.
xooxer   6-5-2019 00:22  Karma  +3   Excellent report. Could you please share agent contact?
viking0812   5-5-2019 21:48  Acceptance  +1   
anything557   5-5-2019 18:50  Acceptance  +1   Excellent would love to get the agents wechat info
cactuss   5-5-2019 18:44  Karma  +5   
adigis9000
Nookie Newbie

UID 256749
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 10
Karma 6
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-4-2019
Location bali
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2019 17:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
awesome, can u send me contact the agent?

Recent Ratings
porkchops   6-5-2019 04:06  Karma  -2   You've been warned already...