Reading Access 20
Registered 12-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2019 16:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My sweet STAR TR AVIANA

ate & Time of Session:  Apr 30
Name:  TR Aviana
Link: https://go141.com/en/A76588-TST- ... =Search(nationality,region)
Agent: TR
Nationality: Thai
Face: 4/5,
Body:  4/5,
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1600, 90 mins
Repeat: YES

Long story short, easy booking and I got to the location before the booking time but was sent up to the room anyway fast. Aviana is my type of Goddess and I have had sessions with her few times before. So once when she open door, it’s like two old friends meet up again. Hugs and light kisses. Anyhow I book two session so I was not in a hurry and take my time just chill and talk about catching up. She mention the reason y she have not been back to hk was her passport stuff, getting back in hk was a bit hard for her but none the less she’s back.

Moving on, we do more hugs and kisses and hug hump a bit and explore all over her body. Then into shower, normal at first and turned into WBBBJ, swear to god. Went on for a good 5-7 mins . I had to stop her cause I couldn’t wait no more to do naughty things with her on bed.

Dry up on bed, she lay right next to me only arm like Gf and we do more small talks. Small talks turn into dfk and I move my hand from her nice perfect size breast to her LS. I guide her hand to my Lb and make her stroke it while I started to finger her. She than move to bbbj. Listen to all my request and does them right away. Slow or fast command and even 69. She agree to all my request

Then main course. She went on top first which was amazing not just up down love making but with and the fast and suddenly went for slow and deep penetration. With her looking right back ur eyes. And did I mention all the grinding she does omg   . That went to I don’t even know how long. Then I sit up and we went for it in that position for a while. And then missionary, I put the pillow right under her ass to aim her Ls higher so it’s better for a deeper feeling when I strike in. First main course in first session was about around 20 mins ish. Missionary while grab her sweet breast and her  seductive look, I just couldn’t resist anymore and

After we didn’t take showers. But just clean up a bit, and we lay there and talking more on what she do back in thai and what she’s likes and showing her the way to eat Korean fried chicken and beer at tst. Show her OpenRice lol. After a bit we started light kisses and turns out to be heading towards my second session.

So pretty much here are almost the same thing we did before. Light kisses to dfk. Bbj and more 69. This time around I wanted to try new position that I usually never ask other HG or so but since I’m close with her I took the chance. First we did it standing up jav style facing each other sooo hot. Took her and pick her up which to my surprise she’s quite light , put her in the tiny table and we went at it. After a good 5 mins drag her to shower turn on warm water and we got wet goodness . And by then I worry that she will be tired with her legs so a quick dry we went back to missionary. But the problem was I couldn’t cum. So told her to wank me and bbj me while I’m stand and she listen to my request again . Really thank you her for that. And finally it took a long ass time , almost to a point I felt sorry , she was on her knees for at least 10 mins . But finally I’m able to and I all over her body. Face breast stomach and her tights.

We shower clean up talk laugh smile and more like normal couple. Told her I’ll try my best to see her again if I’m free. Paid wishes her well and good luck with her normal work back in thai. Kisses again and a quick ass grab before leave.

All in all she is my star. My fav HG hands down. And even if this time around I couldn’t revisit her, I’ll definitely find her again when ever she’s back.  cheers

Recent Ratings
prince10   9-5-2019 16:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Miscgent   4-5-2019 09:27  Acceptance  +1   Thank you!
batman108   2-5-2019 23:34  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
cknc31   2-5-2019 18:48  Karma  +3   She's probably one of the more naturally looking ones out of TR stable lately
godisdead   2-5-2019 17:50  Karma  +5   Wow. Thanks for report. Have you tried other girls from the TR stable like Yumiko?
blazing_saddles   2-5-2019 17:32  Karma  +3   
babyon9
Musky Member

UID 106368
Digest Posts 0
Credits 182
Posts 7
Karma 181
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2019 20:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 babyon9's post

@godisdead yes I have tried only s few TR stable including Yumiko, but that was wayyyy wayyy back! As I recall she was also great and obey all my requests, in front of mirror and stuff. But as comparison, don’t know y but the chemistry isn’t there like I had with Aviana. So I have to still say Aviana is the best. Personal taste of course that is.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   3-5-2019 00:37  Karma  +5   Okay. Thanks. Maybe I need to try.
viking0812   2-5-2019 22:15  Acceptance  +1