Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2019 15:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wanchai - Sasa - Massage/FS

Date of Session: April 23, 2019
Nationality: China (Hunan)
Language: Chinese
Link: (Sasa) She had one but looks like she took it down
Face: 3.5/5 (Pleasant looking, very little makeup, neighbor next door type, simple)
Body:  4/5 (Skin is very smooth, body feels tight, not flabby, B cup)
Massage Skill: 4/5 (Good strength, hit all the points)
FS Skill: 2.5/5 (What you may expect from a girl next door type, not particularly skilled but passable)
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 for the massage, $600 for FS
Repeat: Undecided but leaning towards no

So had a long day on the 23rd, got back to the hotel around 10:30pm and was really looking for some action. What I would have really preferred was an outcall to the hotel but from reading a lot of bro's recommendation, those are usually a disaster. Upselling for ridiculous amounts and more often than not, you end up with a massive bill with nothing but a hard dick that still needs taking care of when she leaves.

Anyway was searching around the Wanchai area (didn't want to go far) and came across Sasa's ad, the ad advertised G cups so I gave her a call and scheduled to head over around 11:30. Got there went up and she opened the door, was a little disappointed because the person was completely not the person in the pictures, not talking massive photoshopping just straight up different person lol. But given that it was 11:30 and I had another long day the next day, I decided to just go for it anyway.

The apartment is large, not your typical walkup type closet sized room. It was a 2 bedroom apartment with a living room. Place was decently clean. She brought me to the massage/bed room and told me to take off my clothes. Came in later fully clothed to give me a massage, the massage was actually quite good and I think I needed that more than the FS. Full body massage, hit all the points, and the massage lasted for probably 45 mins+ so at this point she tells me to flip over, happy to do and she asks me what I wanted to do and I go the whole deal... duh? She then tells me to move from the massage table over to the bed which I am happy to do. She lays the paper bedsheet and then comes and lies down next to me. I'm thinking probably good to clean up first so I brought up showering. No showering together, she showered first then me.

FS there was no blowjob, no catbath, basically no service, she let me play with her pussy with my hand, lightly fingering her ass and sucking on her nipples till she got wet. I wanted to DATY but she said "next time". Finally when she was fully soaked, she brought a condom, capped me and got on top. They way she was riding me, I knew it was more for her than for me. Bros you know what I'm talking about, not a whole bunch of up down but she angles her body and hips to get that perfect spot that she likes and just kinda grinds you on that spot, not the back and forth grind where both parties enjoy, the circling kind that doesn't do much for us dudes. Anyway, shes going at it until she gets an orgasm and then she starts the up/down which wasn't hard enough for me, so we switch to missionary and I just start to pound away. Told her to start kissing my neck and chest which she did and after a while     

Took turns showering, paid her and left. You know clean place, had her own washer, good massage and letting me finger her butt makes me think I may be able to develop that into more in the future so I might repeat. Wasn't a clock watcher at all, I got there a little after 11:30 and I left her place around 1:30 so that was nice as well.

Recent Ratings
Freelancer   6-5-2019 05:28  Karma  +4   Geez 1200
akira112   30-4-2019 12:32  Acceptance  +1   Good info
zeebee   29-4-2019 13:13  Karma  +3   
Mister   28-4-2019 21:41  Karma  +4   Original
batman108   28-4-2019 12:21  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Petay_1283   28-4-2019 12:00  Karma  +5   thanks
hotjac   27-4-2019 18:18  Karma  +4   good info - thanks for sharing
zeebee
Kinky King

UID 19564
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1092
Posts 115
Karma 1081
Acceptance 225
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2019 13:12  Profile P.M. 
Omg this sounds so familiar to what happened to me here.

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Correct me if I’m wrong but 209 Hennessy is Golden Hill Mansion right?

If you have her contact would u mind sending to me please

Recent Ratings
DGinf   5-5-2019 20:20  Karma  +3   Not sure if same, PM-ed you as well. Layout is similar but no other person in the condo.
DGinf
Lustful Lord

UID 79492
Digest Posts 0
Credits 560
Posts 36
Karma 558
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2019 20:23  Profile P.M. 
http://go141.com/en/A92830-WC-Ma ... ?ref=Search(region)

The address is definitely right... the pics are always fake (your experience and mine)

So you might be able to see if the girl there now is the same one. Good hunting!