Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $1300
Repeat: Nah... One of the worst punts ever...

I had never fucked Russian girl.  Well, I had never fucked white girl. So this was my first one.  And unfortunately might be the last.  

Booking was smooth so I went up to her room in a hotel in Yau Ma Tei.  She wasn't there. I think I stood and kept knocking on the door for 3 minutes before she finally came back.  She looked completely different from the picture AND the movie on the DB.  Seriously, who the hell created the auto-beautifying movie makers?  Not only the pics but movies are so unreliable these days.  To be fair, she was not ugly at all.  It's just she did not look like cute'n bubbly like you expect from the pictures and movies of DB.  I wouldn't have picked her if they showed me the real face, though.     

Anyway, we entered the room together and I took shower alone.  While I showered she undressed her tops and jeans.  She was wearing only her lacy bras and panties, which were pretty nice to look at.  She asked for the payment so I paid $1300 as advertised.

Her English was ok so we chatted a bit.  She gave me a quick peck on my mouth, went down to my nipples and then to CBJ.  It was ok, but nothing great. I asked her to lick my balls.  She said she doesn't do that.  I asked her if I can do DATY and she said she doesn't do that, too.  Not even inner thighs, not even her belly.  She said I can lick her tits.  I was seriously turned off by her very business-like way of telling things, but decided to caress her augmented breast anyway.  So I started giving light and slow caressing which many girls normally love.  But literally after 5 seconds, she said that's enough and stopped me.  Then she started stroking my LB, and put a new condom and KY on my LB.  I was like "WHAT THE? My LB has not even fully erected, yet!!"  I was sooooo not in the mood any more but was still trying to  get it up.  And when it did get up, I asked her to go Cow Girl on me but and she said "I don't do that."  And she wanted me on top.  But with all these "I don't do that" rejections, my LB was already on strike. Moreover my very average-sized Asian LB found her white LS too loose.  It really wasn't going anywhere.  So I stopped moving and asked her to just blow me.

She reluctantly agreed and started giving me HJ. She gave me CBJ once again but she would "sigh" from time to time to let me understand how unhappy she was.  I tried to ignore her and just focused my LB and her mouth.  Finally I got the rhythm and I came.  Unfortunately even with the condom, she had to shift from BJ to HJ when I came.  Serious bummer.  So much effort was needed to come, and it was nowhere near sensational.

Her attitude really stunk.  I don't think I will try another Russian thanks to Princess Tenko.                                  

Recent Ratings
FlyingBreadMan   12-5-2019 17:50  Karma  +3   Original - abhor b&s . I think the girl pictured I saw long ago,but now her profile is gone I cannot verify. Blonde hair ...
hktomcruise   1-5-2019 07:14  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the warning.
Petay_1283   29-4-2019 14:13  Karma  +4   
dakenjiro   27-4-2019 18:14  Karma  +3   Bad luck but well worth trying again, some hot Russkies out there who love getting fucked
rubmeinatub   27-4-2019 16:55  Karma  +3   Maybe consider Walk-Up options when trying CEE/CIS girls? Pls see write-up below.
cityguy   27-4-2019 16:55  Karma  +1   lol..that's like having one shitty Chinese meal and then swearing never to try any more Chinese food - come on bro
blazing_saddles   27-4-2019 15:36  Karma  +5   Terrible! Luckily not all Ruskies are like that.
batman108   27-4-2019 08:59  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
rubmeinatub
Carnal Conqueror

UID 200342
Digest Posts 0
Credits 370
Posts 55
Karma 349
Acceptance 426
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2019 16:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CIS girls: Lower Cost of Unfavourable Odds with Other Options?

Hi driftingdiver, perhaps it’s a bit sudden to use a single event’s error to gauge future white-lass outcomes?  
It’s been well reported in the forum that CEE/CIS girls can be hyper erratic & extreme - wide range from terrible to fUNbelievable.

To lower the experimental costs of unfavourable odds, you may wish to try the $600-$800 range at below locations, besides Fuji building.  Problem with these places is the girls do not have DB profiles (no pics).  Citing positive reports from various members …
1. Romanian Katrina in Jordan & Sultry Romanian in Jordan.  61-63 Pilkem Street, Jordan. Only one floor, try Room E. $600.
2. New Russian nest at Jordan Foremost. Foremost Building, 19-21 Jordan Road, Jordan. Try 4th floor. $700.
3. Awesome Belarusian Girl King Hing Bld. 52-54 Argyle Street, Mong Kok. Try 7th floor. $800.
4. Hop Yee euro girls.  474-476 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay. Try 6th floor. $800.
> Confirm before you enter the room that she does items on your check list: lick balls/DATY/CG/etc.

Other than Hotel Walk-Ins (Honey Girls), here’s an option to search for white ladies.
Please use search function in the Gal'DB Gal's Search section.  http://go141.com/en/girls.html  
  • Left side, below title bar: Gal’DB, click on Search icon (magnifying glass), scroll 1-2 pages below, Gal’s Search.
  • Choose drop-down box - Speech = Russian

Exclude the Hotel Walk-Ins (Honey Girls), the remaining Search results with DB pics of Ruskies (at time of writing):
  • Say. $600, 30mins. Room A, Flat A, 1/F, Front Block, 1 Wai Yan St., Tai Po. 24 hours. No phone.
  • Vivi. $700, 30mins. Room 3, Flat 3, 3/F, Front Block, 94 Nga Tsin Wai Rd., Kowloon City. 24 hours. No phone.
  • Karen. Asiatic looking Rusky - unsure if Mongolian; or, from a Sino-Soviet border state (Heilongjiang/Khabarovsk/Altai Republic)? $400, 30mins. Flat E, 2/F, 24-26 Ngan Hon St., To Kwa Wan. 11:00-03:00. No phone.
    > If DB links are offline, they are gone. CIS nationals only have 14 visa-free days in HK. Please redo the search in 5-7 days.

[ Last edited by  rubmeinatub at 27-4-2019 17:25 ]

• Recent Ratings
    FlyingBreadMan   12-5-2019 17:52  Karma  +10   Original - what this forum is all about. Sharing intel. Thanks
    driftingdiver   1-5-2019 02:10  Karma  +4   Thanks!!
    tenaciousd   29-4-2019 10:41  Karma  +5   Thanks!
    cityguy   27-4-2019 16:54  Karma  +4   great advice there bro
    driftingdiver
    Lustful Lord

UID 89267
    Digest Posts 0
    Credits 503
    Posts 45
    Karma 500
    Acceptance 59
    Reading Access 40
    Registered 5-5-2012
    Status Offline
    Post at 1-5-2019 02:09  Profile P.M. 
    Font size: S M L
    Reply #2 rubmeinatub's post

Heeey, thanks Rubmeinatub!!  I mean, guys in this forum really help out each other!!  I know I said what I said because I was really disappointed with Tenko but I know I will give some Russian a try in the future when I feel I need different flavor and your information will come in handy then.  Thanks a lot bro!!