Face:  4.5/5
Body:  2.5/5 a little baby damage on her stomach, and a bit soft
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  CNY 1500
Repeat: no

Since my first pick up in Manhattan (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1) I've been back a number of times (maybe 4 more), and picked up twice. I've noticed M is always super packed while J is never as bad. It's a shame the quality at J is a step lower for the most part, because I like the bigger space more.

Anyway, Girl #1 happened maybe 2 weeks ago so the details are a little fuzzy. I remember seeing her and noticed she had a unique look which I was attracted to. Her English & Mandarin was pretty poor and she mentioned she was relatively new. I had her friend translate something to the tune of "1500 short time, 3000 overnight, if service is good i want overnight, if not i want short time". She agreed and we left.

She was quite affectionate in the taxi back to the hotel, although in the room I was a bit puzzled why she seemed reluctant to shower together. Anyway we showered separate, and afterwards in the bed she wanted the lights off/low. Uh oh. I know what this means. I see she's trying to hide her stomach. Dammit I picked a milf by mistake.

I don't remember much about the session, but she wasn't all that tight and I had to use my hands to all over her chest (which were nice & silicone).

Afterwards she dressed and left without asking for a tip.

Date & Time of Session:  April 2019
Name: Girl 2/Jennifer
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Face:  4-4.5/5
Body:  4.5/5 nice curves, fake silicone but felt ok, -0.5 for a few tattoos over her body
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  CNY 1500 + 50 taxi fare
Repeat: no

So this happened less than 2 hours ago. I was a bit stressed from the last 2 weeks of work so decided to have dinner at blind pig then head to M for a quick shot. Had some pretty nice bbq + a beer for 350ish then headed to M just before 10pm. I was expected a quiet Wednesday night but surprisingly the place was packed worse than a Friday night! Made a few laps, drank 2 beers but didn't see any top tier girls who were available (saw a few stunners but already accompanying others...). Both girls I took before were already there. Damn these girls really are here every day...

Was about to call it quits at about 10.45pm but quite a pretty girl walked past and introduced herself. A 24 year old from Hanoi (like most girls here it seems). A bit mercenary in her attitude, asked about how far my hotel was, whether I wanted ST or overnight. Was a bit of a turnoff, but didn't have that many options as all the stunners have already left with their customers so I agree to take her back.

Into the room and this girl wasn't nearly as shy as girl #1, easily stripping down to her birthday suit. What a nice body, no baby damage, nice silicone, great curves. Unfortunately she refused to shower, claiming she showered already and was clean...whatever. At the very least I made her brush her teeth (although I decided against kissing since she was sniffling a bit in the taxi).

Onto the bed and a number of negatives are noted. 1) no touching her face as she had make-up on, 2) CBJ only (wtf), 3) no kissing her body (wtf x2) and 4) plenty of fake sexy talk & fake moans.

We did CG, doggie & missionary with me in the last position.

I've still got another 1600 CNY and around 5 nights left in Shanghai. Haven't decided if I'm going to try another time. Every session at M has been disappointing for some reason or another.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jlb1989   13-7-2019 16:41  Acceptance  +1   Nice
Leg_o_man   28-5-2019 02:56  Karma  +4   Thanks
Thread4862   1-5-2019 16:56  Acceptance  +1   Nice review
mwomwo   27-4-2019 20:26  Karma  +6   Excellent
Marcade   26-4-2019 06:13  Karma  +3   Thanks!!
tatloni   25-4-2019 22:55  Acceptance  +1   
wolfy187   25-4-2019 22:46  Karma  +10   i remmeber seeing the 2nd girl one night at m's...she was too plastic for me
Tybear   25-4-2019 09:30  Karma  +5   Thanks, stay the budget !
UncleDad   25-4-2019 02:13  Karma  +10   Cute-tastic
batman108   25-4-2019 02:08  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
FXXI   25-4-2019 01:35  Acceptance  +1   Maybe tough out the crowd and give Judys a try if Manhattan has been consistently letting you down