Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2019 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
708 @ The One

Number : 708
Nationality : Sichuan
Face : 5 from afar 4 upclose (some bad spots)
Body : 4
GFE : 4 (very playful)
PSE : 2
Cost : 2380 coupon plus 260 for an extra service
WIR : Girl no Sauna Yes

So it's been a while since I've had a chance to go punting (mainly due to work) so once I managed to free up some time decided to head off to The One considering some.of the good stuff I have heard about from this place.

Got my coupon at Shun Tak and off I went. The water was rather choppy so the ferry took a little longer than usual.

Once at Macau thou I logged in via the free wifi and added one of the managers that work there to arrange a car to pick me up (took less than 10 min to arrange)

Once at the Landmark hotel I suggest you go up the elevators on the RIGHT as this will take you to the sauna on the 2nd floor.

Usual routine of sorting out robe and showers nothing much to say here.

Had some noodles and  fried pork chop (really do recommend this as they were cooked rather well) then rest abit more until 4 and got the manager's attention and asked for a lineup. She was very informative and told me at even thou it was the weekend,  with it being early they only have their B team on and only about 10  girls to choose from.

Told her np as I was lead too the showroom. The  showroom is quite  different from what I was expecting. It is one big room that the girls come out from the back and line up infront of you with the midel grades on the right and others on the left.

With my coupon I could have choosen a model grade (numbers 8xx or 9xx) for an additional 400hkd, but as she told me it was their B team I didn't go for it.

After some internal debate It went with 708 mainly due to her tatoo on her right breast was quite attractive and from a distance she looked fun.
After choosing the girl I was lead by the manager to the room and only needed to with a minute it so for the girl to arrive.

Too badat this point I could smell the cigarettes she had just had, never really like girls who smoke so this was a sign of things to come my way.

We had some idle chat while she washed me a bit in the shower and gave me a quick wet bj the moved to the bed.

Usual routine of. Bbbj and some ball play, for capped and did usual cw, mish and doggie. I did enjoy myself but I'm the the to last some time and enjoy myself but after about 20min the girl started to complain. Total mood killer. In the end I said it was enough and we ended the session. Quick look at the clock showed that we only used up about 35min but I decided it was better to just leave.

Back at the lobby I order more food and got a foot massage before leaving.

In the end I think had I choosen a more compatible girl I would have enjoy the session much more. The food was decent and the manager staff is great. I will give this place another chance next time I'm in the mood, but for now most likely go punt in my usual saunas or hk for some time before returning.

Recent Ratings
Jamesmurry   29-6-2019 09:27  Acceptance  +1   Thanks helps as I am going today
zennor   23-4-2019 06:02  Karma  +5   Too bad. At Macaus sauna prices, the service should be better.
batman108   21-4-2019 12:11  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
wuweb   20-4-2019 22:09  Karma  +3   Nice report!
hotjac   20-4-2019 21:07  Karma  +4   Too bad, but being to good places and bad often their 'attitude' comes from the top down ...
wuweb
Lustful Lord

UID 256224
Digest Posts 0
Credits 672
Posts 31
Karma 670
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2019 22:11  Profile P.M. 
Coupon prices and spa recommendations

Hey as an experienced bro I was wondering if you could recommend some upscale spa to spend a few days in. I heard Rio was good but wanted your opinion. Also if you know the prices for the different packages sold it would really help my trip planning!
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2019 14:53  Profile P.M. 
@wuweb. honestly speaking for a first timer I would suggest either east castle or fn. east castle if you have the money to burn (as on top of the coupon you need to pay the girl additional cash).

FN if you're more on a budget. as you can get by with just the coupon