Reading Access 50
Registered 5-5-2014
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2019 01:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[JAPAN] [Okinawa] Strip Club - very close to sex

Date: 19 April 2019
Location: Chi Chi's strip club, Okinawa (opposite an American military base)
Name: Can't remember
Nationality: Japanese
Body: 9/10 - natural C cup tits, long legs, perky ass
Face: 9/10 - beautiful
Skill: 9/10
Session and Price: 30 minutes, 325USD
WIR: Quite possibly!

So I'm in Okinawa. I've been to soaplands before and I did visit one in Okinawa before this strip club experience but personally I don't like how its extremely hit a miss when it comes to the attractiveness of the ladies - and its usually miss because Japanese soaplands operators usually purposefully give non Japanese the ugly ones.

So I went to a strip club instead. I know this isn't technically a punt but its pretty damn close to one based on what I experienced, so I hope it's ok that I post it in this section?

I did my research beforehand - there are a few American style strip clubs close to the US Military bases. The most popular one is called Chi Chis which is directly opposite the entrance to one of the bases.

I arrive, and I'm stone cold sober as I'm driving (you need a car in Okinawa as public transport is either expensive or terrible). Its located on the third floor of building which also contains a nightclub on the lower floors. It's a not exactly a classy looking place - kind of like a much bigger version of some of the go go bars you see in Wan Chai. There's a stage in the middle and the drinks are overpriced as expected. The clientele is overwhelming American military men. I don't want to judge too much, but these are the sorts of guys who probably aren't too smart, and might cause a bit of a ruckus if you looked at them funny when they're drunk. But in any case I just ignored them.

The girls in the clubs are from all over. There's of course Japanese, but also white and black girls - possibly Americans who have come over to work.

I'm sat by myself watching the show on the stage and the Japanese waitress comes over and ask if its my first time. I said yes, and she immediately calls over a stripper - who is quite possible the hottest girl in the club, and one of the hottest east Asian girls I've ever seen.

She's Japanese, from Tokyo. Around 5ft 3, natural C cup tits, long legs, perky behind, big eyes, extremely pretty face. She's got the face of a model and she's in a white bikini. Her English is very good for a Japanese person - I think they purposefully only hire Japanese who can speak English knowing the clientele are mostly American military men. She sounds relatively intelligent - tells me she's also learning Mandarin and Cantonese.

Anyway I get talked into a private lapdance. Get taken into a backroom with curtains that separate me from the other punters. First dance is 25USD and it's not bad - I get to touch her tits briefly. But it only lasts a few minutes. She asks if I want a VIP room dance for half an hour for 300USD - I think about it. She's so hot that I was almost ready to.

But I decline and she looks disappointed. Takes me to the front desk so I can pay for the dance by card. On the way to the front desk with her, I suddenly have a change of mind - and this is despite the fact I'm stone cold sober (yes she was that hot that I changed my mind when not drunk) - I agree to the VIP room. Card gets charged 300USD plus the 25USD initial dance.

We go to the backroom again, this time into a bigger section (still separated by curtains). This time the dance gets turned up to a full on 10. Her top comes off and I'm fondling and sucking on her tits whilst she moans. She straddles facing me whilst I'm completely enjoying myself on her soft, C cup tits. I've got my hands all over her - her ass, her legs, even rubbing her vagina briefly. She smells amazing with her sweet, classy perfume.

During the dance she swaps positions - sometimes she sits in reverse cowgirl position whilst I fondle her tits, sometimes she gets up and stands and opens up her shaved pussy so I can see.

The whole time she's smiling, moaning and asking me how much I like it. Needless to say, I was hard as a rock. About halfway through the dance, she sits facing me and starts to rock back and forth on my cock - she's performing sumata on me. Which is basically simulated sex.

All the while I'm sucking on her tits. It almost feels like real sex as my cock is feeling pretty good getting a good rubbing from her crotch. I'm basically in heaven right now with this amazing Japanese girl. This goes on for a good 10 minutes with me controlling the tempo of the sumata and I finally blow my load in my pants.

She doesn't notice for a few minutes until she begins to feel the wetness on her leg. She giggles and asks me if that me or her. I joke that it was her. Anyway even after blowing my load, I continue enjoying myself on her gorgeous tits.

Times up and we have a quick chat about where's going on holiday soon (the UK apparently!) and then I depart the club a very happy man.

Usually when I spend that much cash on women, I feel guilty afterwards. But this time I didn't - I feel like I've had the experience of a lifetime and this is in spite of the fact I didn't even get full service! She was that good looking.

My recommendation is to go to these strip clubs instead of the soaplands if you're ever in Okinawa. The girls are far hotter and you get to at least pick who you want. You won't get to penetrate of course, but you'll probably have the best time you'll ever have with clothes on and without penetration. I've also read reviews on other websites that this simulated sex is pretty much the norm at the strip clubs here in Okinawa (unsure about the rest of Japan).

[ Last edited by  HKguy2014 at 20-4-2019 01:37 ]

Recent Ratings
pipolaki   4-6-2019 14:31  Karma  +4   Awesome... it reminds me a strip club in Indianapolis when the stripper went up my shorts and was astonished to find LB ...
paladin310   27-5-2019 23:21  Karma  +4   Two words: nomination fee
davcha   14-5-2019 08:47  Karma  +2   Brings back memories,
JJJ37   12-5-2019 06:37  Karma  +4   
adigis9000   12-5-2019 00:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Ian8562   11-5-2019 06:15  Acceptance  +2   
austin821   10-5-2019 12:04  Karma  +5   
cknc31   7-5-2019 03:35  Karma  +3   nice!
Noobienoob   5-5-2019 00:26  Karma  +4   Great!
bbbandit   30-4-2019 20:05  Karma  +4   Original
jeffzeke   28-4-2019 11:15  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
Petay_1283   26-4-2019 11:44  Karma  +10   sounds great
akira112   26-4-2019 09:01  Acceptance  +1   
Weelock   24-4-2019 12:35  Karma  +4   Original
adrenal   22-4-2019 23:18  Karma  +7   cum on down
tempintern   21-4-2019 09:15  Acceptance  +2   
xooxer   21-4-2019 00:27  Karma  +3   Excellent
RockyRockstar   20-4-2019 23:17  Karma  +5   Love it literally cumming in your pants haha!
ernieb   20-4-2019 21:33  Karma  +5   Did she help you clean up lol
porkchops   20-4-2019 18:12  Karma  +8   If you enjoyed it, who cares what did or did not take place...
xiaodidi   20-4-2019 13:45  Karma  +5   nice info
lefeu   20-4-2019 12:43  Karma  +6   Thanks
hotjac   20-4-2019 11:22  Karma  +4   Wow! too bad no oral! It seems American bases wreck the prices wherever they are ...
zennor   20-4-2019 05:57  Karma  +5   pricey but wow! you had fun.
batman108   20-4-2019 02:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Noobienoob
Lustful Lord

UID 122262
Digest Posts 0
Credits 912
Posts 51
Karma 909
Acceptance 67
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2019 00:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HKguy2014's post

Nice experience. Had a torrid time in susukino where some places charged up to 20k gaijin tax if you do not speak japanese. 10k additional is normal. Did not try any due to the hefty price and thus no reviews.
bigswingingdik
Lustful Lord

UID 65962
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 613
Karma 899
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2019 05:40  Profile P.M. 
This reminds of a time when I was still in  school in Florida.  I went to a strip joint with my friend.   We drank fior awhile and then I chose one girl for the dance.   Anyways she basically did the same thing, grinding on me til I blew my load in my pants.   As I was still a stufent and not a full time monger yet, I was embarassed.     I walked back to the table with the dancer hoping my friend wouldnt see the wet spot on my pants.   He asked me how, How was she?"   I said , pretty good.   Without hesitation he just grabbed her and said lets go.   So I'm waiting there sipping my beer, uncomfortable as hell with the wet spot on my pants.  One song passes.  two song passes.   fukr I'm thinking..   3 song passses.   finally he comes back with a sheepish look on his face.    Lets go, he said.  I blew a wad in my pants.
Asiangaijin
Nookie Newbie

UID 256388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 69
Posts 22
Karma 68
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2019 16:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HKguy2014's post

Reminds me of that time I went to a stripclub in Guam.
This beauty was such a hottie that I kept paying and extending and spending.
I really wanted to take her back to my hotel room but she just wouldn't budge.
Farthest I got was to eat that sumptuous kitty (DATY) and a full on BBBJ.
Ah, what memories.

Love your FR bro, I effin love the Japanese!!!

Banzai!!!!  

musikp
Nookie Newbie

UID 146446
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 11
Karma 14
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-4-2016
Location Korea