Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2019 20:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Threesome 139 Temple - OK Time To Stop Cooking the Rice

Thread Subject: Thai Threesome at 139 Temple
Date & Time of Session:  April 12 2019 4:30 pm
Location:  139 Temple Thai Nest (there is a small address marker with #139 on it)
Name:  Bo and Annie
Link: None
Agent: None
Nationality & Language: Thai and adequate English to get by
Face: Bo 4/5 Annie 3/5 (higher if you're a Batman fan)
Body:  Bo 4/5 Annie 4/5
Skill: Bo 4/5 Annie 2.5/5
Service: Both 3.5/5
GFE: Bo 3.5/5 Annie 2/5
PSE: Overall 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: Complicated a bit - 2 X Girls X 2 20 minutes but increased to 50 minutes overall, no discount so HKD$680 + $20 Tip Mamasan (the lack of change from $700) plus tips HK$100 each girl. Total was HK$900 for the lot. For 50 minutes vs. 40 standard.
Repeat: Bo yes, Annie, no.

Tomorrow is my last day in HK and I am long in HKD so I decided to first go to 61 Pilkem and found not one available girl (looking for Thais) around 4 p.m. so I walked up to 139 Temple to see about arranging a threesome there.

I meet the same mamasan in her steel folding chair and set about the haggling. Up behind the bunker door, in the 2' by 2' space not occupied by Thai women or the chain smoking mamasan, I asked about volume pricing.

First off I said , I have to do the 40 minutes, yesterday this whole 20 minute thing was just rushing everything so let's talk double length. She hears double so she thinks double girls. I said, well sure but I meant twice as long not twice as many but what can we do with 2X2? Her first idea was OK there are five girls here now, I will do 6 for 5 and I (mamasan) am one of the 6. For free. Yeeks, not a chance, whether she was serious or joking. So I said well how about 4 for 3?

That negotiation quickly got into the concept of not earning money so the idea died PDQ. But- her idea -  she said OK double the money and double the girls you can have 50 minutes not 40, so it's a non-cash discount. Finally that's ironed out  so we agree on a total of 4 "girl units" - 2 girls, double session for each, and a total of HK$680 for the quantity of Thais and time. (the math: 2 girls @$170 per 20 minute session X 2 girls X 2 sessions with 10 minutes added for free).

Finally it's time to select, at which point we are down to 4 girls, yet no other punters had arrived, so one just vanished. Strange.  I said OK I will choose girl #3 first, which then raised the question counting from which end? I said good point, I'm counting from here, that's girl #3 (Bo). Then who as the other girl? Not Goong from yesterday, leaving a couple to pick and I chose Annie. The thing with Thais and as I have found at KP, some are shy as hell about doing threesomes, even if no girl on girl action is part of it. Just doing a BJ in front of your neighbour is enough to scare them. And without a ton of experience in threesomes, asking the first chosen to pick the other girl is not effective. Especially if the first girl hates threesomes or is shy or both.

Bo is the classic LBFM brown and cute and petite, with a bigger ass than standard for petite Thais. Annie was white and thinner and pretty. Frankly there was not one Thai girl not worth picking on looks alone in the hallway. We go to a room which turns out to be Goong's from yesterday because it has better facilities (shower, A/C), so that must have been a bit of a slap in the face for her, not intended. Not chosen, then evicted, whoops. That was not my idea.

We go to the room where a large rice cooker is steaming away and it's humid as hell, due to A) there's a rice cooker steaming in the room and B) the window is open. Annie is fluffing rice in the cooker, on my 50 minute clock so I had to say, you know ladies, I know the rice is nice and it's an important diet staple, but I am paying for the room so can we set it aside for a while? These machines do OK with that, you know. Also please close the window.

Rice dealt with, we shower in sequence, this time I am equipped with hotel hand towels (plus KY and proper condoms and wet wipes). We chat a bit as to where they hail from and as I am trying to see why they come to HK. The reason at least for now is Pattaya is dead in low season and they both hate the lack of earning potential for Songkran which starts now. I can't blame them. I would rather be in the depths of Hades than Pattaya in Songkran. Or Bangkok for that matter.

They get 30 days on arrival in HK and apparently get grilled by HK immigration once those guys clue in to the repeated visits of 30 days each at which point they are banned from coming back for some unspecified period. So each visit after the first is a bit of a Hail Mary as to getting in. I get the  impression at the point they are not going to get in again, they are told, OK, this time you are in, don't come back for 6 months - it's in the computer now.

Both are leaving by May 2 more or less, from this visit. Bo is a veteran of Soi 6 beer bars and Annie was a coyote dancer in LK Metro. Not enough income after the end of March hence the migration. So even if the economics are not a whole lot better than on a par with Thailand, the demand is not there right now, at least as far as they think.

To the action: Bo is a good BBBJ performer, Annie, shall we say not so much using the classic hand and barely lips cock dodging technique. I ask Annie to sub in for Bo on the BJ and she whips a inner tube (HK condom) on me and climbs on. All well and good but not quite a BJ. So after a little while I ask Annie to dismount and remind them both we have 50 minutes not 20 and while I liked the effort , banging is not a BJ.

After the typically excessive wiping and washing Annie switches to BBBJ. After she stops and Bo wipes and resumes I suggested to her that smiling once in a while (or even once) would go a long way. The trouble is, when she smiles she looks like Heath Ledger as the Joker - a forced grimace on a very white face. Maybe not then, cool, use your normal face. Please, I beg you.

Switch to a proper sized, name brand farang/gwailo condom for doggie style with Bo to finish (good news they have water based lube and think that baby oil is a terrible idea as do I). At this point Annie is just visuals and groping material until I finish. Clean up and shower again (hotel towel #2) and tip each of them. Same amount. I am not going to start qualitative analysis in front of roommates over who was better for the sake of a few $.

I lost track of the time , e.g. how much was left. I am sure with the rice cooking and showering we were over 20 minutes but I am sure not that close to 50 so it's a balancing act, but I'd rather have time left over than not enough to finish.

Leaving was strange. First, a new punter arrived, and so had a larger Thai girl (NB: she would be the one Thai girl not worth picking) on a stool near the door (remember 2' by 2' foyer) and the mamasan was there (smoking), as was I and as were Bo and Annie. Just try getting a pull to open door opened in that space. Punter had to back into a bedroom, the large Thai girl had to vamoose and I had to move back towards where I came from to make space for the door to open.

The verdict, two girls are still better than one in that there are two girls (using this logic 5 are even better until you overwhelm the room) . Unless the 3 of you have a great vibe or they are girls that dig girls, it's usually you and a girl then another girl and not much true "threesome" action but still, with money to spare two nude Thai girls are a great distraction on a rainy day.

61-63 Pilkem's loss today was my gain. On the walk back I went to the public men's room at Shanghai St. which was cleaner than the 139 Temple rooms and had better A/C and no rice cookers anywhere.

[ Last edited by  rickyricardo at 12-4-2019 20:41 ]

Recent Ratings
bt919   27-6-2019 13:38  Acceptance  +2   
Michaelvick7   30-4-2019 14:39  Karma  +3   
JCloy   29-4-2019 00:29  Karma  +3   Excellent. Fantastic writing!!
ucgdx   28-4-2019 07:11  Karma  +3   Was hoping for Harley Quinn, got the Joker
bohica   20-4-2019 04:20  Karma  +8   2x2 Foyer experience!!
hkpunter999   18-4-2019 01:57  Karma  +6   
Otto12345   17-4-2019 15:12  Karma  +3   Excellent
irishdude012345   15-4-2019 11:52  Karma  +2   
Freelancer   13-4-2019 21:55  Karma  +6   Damn that’s a good deal you got
mashuk   13-4-2019 13:08  Karma  +3   
batman108   13-4-2019 12:27  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
manhands   13-4-2019 12:14  Karma  +3   Brave bro - I went to temple st but didn’t have the guts to try...
doghead   13-4-2019 06:12  Karma  +4   $900 total for 3some is a very good value. Thanks for informative report.
sexfiend   13-4-2019 02:24  Acceptance  +1   Original !
skycaptain   13-4-2019 00:19  Acceptance  +1   fun to read
Puto   13-4-2019 00:19  Acceptance  +1   
porkchops   12-4-2019 22:55  Karma  +8   Enjoyable read!
homer168   12-4-2019 22:50  Karma  +5   Thanx for the insights why they work low end in hK instead of Patts
hotjac   12-4-2019 21:07  Karma  +5   Great romp!
mashuk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 249308
Digest Posts 0
Credits 296
Posts 19
Karma 294
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2019 13:08  Profile P.M. 
Good job bro! Glad you finally broke your Thai nest virginity lol. I was actually on planning on asking for 2 girls next time I visited...but it must be a suqeeze on those single beds!

Quick question...did they give you a proper double bj or was it one at a time? I assume 0 interaction between the 2 right?
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2019 13:28  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mashuk at 13-4-2019 13:08
Good job bro! Glad you finally broke your Thai nest virginity lol. I was actually on planning on asking for 2 girls next time I visited...but it must be a suqeeze on those single beds!

Quick question ...

Well I actually broke the virginity on Temple the day before with the pretty but underperforming Goong and my error of picking the 20 minute slot. I guess 20 minutes - prep time (disrobing, shower, cleaning up, small talk) is OK for some guys but not me. It allows for HK$170 pricing I think for the wham bam thank you ma'am gang.

The BJ situation is/was typical with my experience with Thais (and PRC girls at KP for that matter). If you get the vibe that even being nude in front of another girl makes a girl nervous or a level up, watching one girl in the same room with a guy, then getting two girls to do a BJ ain't going to happen.

This was the case, I think Annie sort of tolerated the idea and in her case (and with KP girls) there's a lot of wiping down the LB after girl 1 has had a go. When that's the score, you can forget two on the LB at once, cock and balls, etc. If they swap back and forth quickly then you have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I think if the girl has an interested in girl vibe then it's easier. One reason to ask which girl wants to do a trio and pick the first one that says OK. Then ask her to pick the other girl even if that choice is not your first choice.

If you go to Pattaya to some of the lower end bars - lower end being less glitz on Soi 6, example Slick or King Kong vs. Red Point, a three way setup will be much more like what someone thinks it should be like. Girl on girl action, toys, etc. Might be fake but there's no using Purell on the whang each time. Girls really not too concerned about overtly intimate contact with the other girl will not insist on switching condoms back and forth either.

Otherwise and I've done this, you have a couple extra condoms each opened and ready to go like tires at a NASCAR race, next to each girl.

I have a non-pro girl on the other side of the world who has a friend who I see when she's at work and that friend really is a woman preferring bi girl. I've had a few threesomes with them which are far more interactive, with my girl getting progressively more active with the girl (her friend). So bi-curious with an actual bi-girl and friends, not pros is even better.

As for the bed, it's not huge but there is room for three side by side by side, barely. Easier to do doggy by standing up with the girl ass-up on the bed. Plus if you are heavier at all these beds are terrible for sinking if you're on your knees in the middle of the bed and it forms a U around you like a taco.

The KP Cary Hotel beds are really solid plastic covered foam and they are fine for this in comparison.

At Thai 139 the entry way was the worst in terms of all dressed up and no way to go (out).
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2019 13:47  Profile P.M. 
@homer 168 thinking about the math

I am guessing a 50/50 split minus some rooming costs which can't be too high or nobody would come. I am betting they buy their own rice, not sure if one travels with the rice cooker. If it is long hours and I bet it is, there's not much out of pocket other than food and a SIM card.

HK$170 is about 700 Baht or so which is on the low end in Pattaya, like Bliss or Lolita BJ only bars where they have to go on until you do - none of this minute based pricing. The Thai model is a session where you go until you finish within reason, and once you have, the session is over (so no KP model where if someone has premature ejaculation they get 42 more minutes of massage). Thus the 20 minute timing works to their advantage.

So can a Thai nest girl see 10 clients a day? Probably, or maybe more which could be 3,500 Baht a day which is 3 1/2 Thaifriendly or Beach Road freelancer dates. Or a couple Soi 6 short time sessions. And in 139, the only nest I've seen, there can only be 6 girls, because there are only 6 little rooms where they are obviously living.

Bo said it's low season in Pattaya which is true. I just left after 25 days and it was low when I arrived mid-March and I had the vibe it was pretty low well before that. Take away the Chinese flag chasers and Indians with short arms and the number of moneyed farangs and ex-pats was minimal. Bars and gogos full of girls and no customers is a bad formula.

Some Thai girls also go to Delhi for salaried HJ only massage places and they get paid barely enough to fly there and back and overhead costs (shared room is provided), so they are likely making less than a Thai nest girl.

So a cheap flight on Air Asia, low cost room (or free, who knows?) and a stream of 15 minute punters could generate decent income for someone who can tolerate it, and until HK Immigration cottons on.

Weird thing with Immigration. I have HK e-Access based on my frequent flyer programme. At the enrolment office at the HKIA, there is a sign that says Thailand passport holders are eligible for e-Access without the same credentials I had to meet (e.g. just based on their passport and some treaty - Germans are also entitled).

So if Thai girls can pass the issuing process, I don't know if that wouldn't mean they have almost unlimited ability to come and go without immigration interview as long as they don't overstay.

So maybe some have done that and are here all year, 30 days at a time.
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2019 13:11  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mashuk at 13-4-2019 13:08

Quick question ...

Double BJ for a short time. The bed is so small it's hard to arrange but we accomplished that much. I have been with Thai girls that won't even be nude in the same room so a half ass double BJ is a big step up
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2019 13:15  Profile P.M. 
Phase 2 June

I'm going to go back and take all 6 available at once for 20 minutes for 5 and 40 for the best looking one. So HK$1200 for 6 of which one gets double attention will be a first. Should be able to at least get a quick blowie from 5 and the full service from 6. Timing might get extended to 50 minutes for the one as well

I readily admit the single bed will create an issue logistically but think how little you'd get for .$180 in a North American strip club. Not 6 BJ's and FS from one girl.

[ Last edited by  rickyricardo at 29-4-2019 13:18 ]

Recent Ratings
Coffeee   29-4-2019 15:36  Karma  +5   
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2019 15:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 rickyricardo's post

Oh wow, I wish you luck, Bro! My advice is to put a lot of planning into this, or it could just end up in confusion... I wish you all the best in your endeavour and look forward to a blow by blow by blow by blow by blow review!!!
rickyricardo
Lustful Lord

UID 88662
Digest Posts 0
Credits 669
Posts 71
Karma 663
Acceptance 122
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2019 04:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 rickyricardo's post

An update or two as I am in Pattaya for one day more then to HK for 4 days.

When I was in one Thai nest they had a logbook on a little counter and at 6-7 pm when I was there I saw one girl had more than 10 clients (so far) that day. So...assuming a 50/50 split 850 HKD for a day 3,400 Thai Baht a day, not a fortune by any means but it is slim pickings for bar girls down here right now who might not see that much in a week. 100,000 Thai Baht in a month is huge to them. Since for sure they are working 7 days a week straight.

I have a lady friend here whose sister just got back from working HK but a hotel girl and she came back with a little over 200,000 Thai Baht for 30 days. And it was 50/50 with the airfare paid up front and the hotel and food provided. So the money makes sense to them where a paid job is 9,000 Baht per month selling McD.

Has anyone heard of Thai hotel girls? She was more or less stuck in a hotel (I am betting in Kowloon), on a 24 hour on call basis and not allowed to leave, just work or eat and watch TV. I think she was on 141 with some sort of ads, but as I was banging her older sister here I did not want to seem like I wished her younger sister was there and get contact details. She was getting HKD$600 a visitor.

The downside of visiting here (Thailand) was the cutest one of the Thai threesome whose name I got completely wrong, gave me her Line ID while I was in the nest so we could meet up here and cut out the Soi 6 bar she worked at. Then both mom and dad got in a car accident in Udon Thani and that went out the window. It would have been the first same girl, two country experiences.

And so I had no doubt she sent a few, far too many, really, photos of the bruised and bandaged arms and legs of her disabled parents. Yucko.

Recent Ratings
JCloy   27-6-2019 20:24  Karma  +4   thanks for the update...best wishes