Face: 5/5 such a cutie
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & length of session: 3000B ST but with her c. 6 hours after the BF
Repeat: Yes this is a repeat

For those that don’t know Soi Cowboy is full of GoGo bars but also has a couple of beer bars with bar girls of which the Corner Bar & Ja are one.

First met Ja on one of my first ever nights out in BKK about 18m ago and was immediately taken aback by her cuteness just so MCOT. Shes wearing a short tight black dress and is looking hot. She’s also tiny - 4ft 10 & 40-45kgs, has nice natural boobs (not your classic Asian fried eggs) and a shaven pussy.

Was a rabbit in the headlights when we first met so took me a few more months to BF her but hey BKK will break anyone haha. She does also have a kid so her stomach isn’t GoGo girl flat but it’s still fine enough and it at least does mean her pussy can take a farang dick pounding. And a pounding of farang dick, sirs, she did take.

Last BF’d her last year and wasn’t intending to that night just walked past her bar about 8pm and got mobbed and immediately fell for her cuteness again.

So I go inside and buy her a drink. The live band is on and Ja wastes no time touching & hugging me and dancing provocatively rubbing herself against me. And ofc there’s the odd DFK. After 5/6 drinks I bar fine and she wants to go see that new GoGo bar Kazy Kozy which has been open for a couple of weeks so I guess she hasn’t been BF’d in that time.

In we go for a couple more drinks. We leave about 11pm and I suggest we get a cab to Hillary 2 but then I notice she is absolutely fucking wasted You forget how tiny these girls are sometimes. So instead I practically carry her back to the hotel which is luckily not much of a walk.

In the bedroom I have to undress her myself (there’s worst things in life) and stick her in the shower. She gets out and i shower & return to find her naked on the bed. I dive in for some DATY which gets her stirring and wet. Ja gets naturally wet very easily which is always a turn on. But it’s clear I’m going to have to do the work here for which she is already apologising for.

I cover up and ease myself in. I soon pick up the pace and give her a damn good pounding. And then I remember Ja is a screamer haha she probably woke the neighbours.

Anyway as pound as I might I never cum in condoms so with Ja the way she is we call it a night and she drifts off to sleep. It’s barely gone midnight!

About 3am she stirs and I wake up too. She’s better now but knowing how wasted she was she looks at me & says ‘sowee I get dunk’ and promptly moves down south for an apologetic BBBJ. She is immediately forgiven! With her mojo back I cover up again and she climbs on, again already naturally wet. We switch to all the usual positions with a bit more DATY & BBBJs on the way (and plenty of DFK ofc) and eventually there’s a HJ finish. Oh and we may have woken the neighbours again

She cleans up and leaves shortly before 4am. Didn’t get chance to take any new photos but below are a couple from previous BFs when she wasn’t quite so wasted.

[ Last edited by  RockyRockstar at 10-4-2019 18:14 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bageero   30-6-2019 12:38  Acceptance  +1   
dryice   10-5-2019 13:56  Karma  +6   Very cute!
thmd   19-4-2019 22:39  Karma  +6   Excellent
Freelancer   13-4-2019 18:20  Karma  +8   Favorable
Nekko   13-4-2019 10:00  Karma  +1   
Macau81   12-4-2019 18:57  Karma  +5   
Coffeee   12-4-2019 04:55  Karma  +5   Aww... That's a cute story!
Saintjulie   11-4-2019 20:51  Karma  +3   That is a cutie 100%
Petay_1283   11-4-2019 16:32  Karma  +10   
jeffzeke   11-4-2019 11:58  Karma  +10   outstanding!
sexfiend   11-4-2019 10:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Johnnyr555   11-4-2019 08:43  Karma  +6   Great
batman108   11-4-2019 01:27  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   11-4-2019 01:20  Karma  +6   cute