Subject: [Shanghai] LongYi (龙逸): Costly mistakes / How I gave away RMB 10k [long]
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4463
Posts 245
Karma 4417
Acceptance 929
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2019 00:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] LongYi (龙逸): Costly mistakes / How I gave away RMB 10k [long]

Oh boy this is a long one. Where to begin. Be warned fellow mongers, and don't fall into the same trap as me.

So I was on Tinder in Shanghai one day and saw a profile with some stupid hot women and a link to wechat. Given the crackdowns happening in China I (stupidly) thought..."What a great idea to keep the customers coming in & leaving the police unaware", because why would China police even be aware of tinder right?

So I added the wechat and the person named 晴晴/QingQing messaged me saying they were offering a full service menu for RMB 1688 / 60 minutes, RMB 1988 / 90 minutes & RMB 2288 / 120 minutes, or something similar. The location was in Pudong, near the soon to be built Longju Road Station, on 2554 Pudong Avenue. The wechat moments go back a number of months and I see some super hotties in there (see below) so I arrange a visit. I get there and the place was a huge looking hotel with a Chinese name and plenty of nice cars parked outside. Inside the building had traditional Chinese decor with plenty of attractive women walking around. I was taken to a side room and asked which package I'd like to take. When I asked to see the line-up first I was told I could choose in the room. I agreed and chose the 60 minute session (mistake #1).

Into the (admittedly) very nice room with a large bed, I was asked to change into a robe and disposable underwear and I did so (mistake #2). Once I did so they brought over 2 women, one at a time, for me to choose. Neither were particularly attractive, but I selected the second one on account of being told she provided good service. I'm already changed into a robe so might as well, right? Stupid me. After the selection, she led me to the shower room where I showered alone while she waited outside. I brought both my wallet & my phone with me just in case they tried something funny. After the shower we get back to the room and she started a back massage. As my Mandarin wasn't fantastic I couldn't always follow the conversation. At the beginning it was just regular chit chat. After about 10-15 minutes I was asked to flip over while she continued to massage me. After working on my hands and shoulders a bit she moved to my legs, while constantly brushing up against my LB. At one point she ripped my disposable underwear a bit to make things easier for her hand. So far so good, right?

Wrong. It was then that I finally understood what she was talking about. This RMB 1688 course had no part 2, it was massage only (red flag #1)! By "full service" they actually meant "full set" which according to them had a completely different meaning. If I wanted "special" service I'd have to buy one of their memberships (red flag #2). I didn't ask for an explicit accounting of services in the beginning because I figured things were very hush hush in China at the moment (mistake #3). I stop the massage and start talking to one of the manager types. Initially I was just going to pay for the shitty massage course and leave as I didn't want to pay for a membership but after a lot of talking & translating on her phone, the membership fee went from RMB 60k to 40k to 20k to 12.8k to 10k + the vanilla massage was "free". Seeing as I was still super horny eventually I agreed to the 10k membership on the condition if I didn't like their stock of girls I would get a refund (mistake #4). Then it turned out as my credit card couldn't be swiped on their Chinese machines and I didn't bring enough cash, I agreed to pay RMB 2200 now and the rest later. Once I paid the rest I'd have access to the rest of their services & a membership card. So I got the wechat of the manager (who would be my "handler" moving forward), left and went to get the rest of the money (big fucking mistake #5).

A while later (same day) I returned with the rest of the money and still thinking with my little head (continuation of mistake #5). Gave the money and confirmed a refund was possible if the girls weren't pretty enough (yeah right) and was led a different room, this one had a bed, a shower and a massage table. First up was a line-up of 4 girls. None were nearly as hot as the ones on the photos, but one was decent. Still I wasn't super happy with any of them so asked for another line-up. Next was a line-up of just 1, but still not my type. At this stage I should've left and tried to get my money back, but I didn't (mistake #6). Instead, I picked one of the cuter girls from the first line-up and agreed to a RMB 2188 session for 60 minutes. Yep, the membership prices were more expensive than the first time price (red flag #3). Again the process was to change into robes & underwear, taken to shower alone then head back to the room. This time there wasn't a massage per se, more sensual touching where the girl used a large feather to stroke up and down my back, as well as soft breaths & light grazing on my back. I was then asked to turn around and a similar routine was done on my front. At this point the girl was still fully clothed. Then weirdly she grinded her ass on my legs for a bit.

With about 20 minutes left in the hour she placed a towel over my eyes and said it's time to play. Sure. Then this motorized massage thing (like a back massager) was placed on my LB. WTF. While the sensation wasn't awful, it also wasn't doing anything special for me. Especially not when I was expecting full service. After about 30 seconds I told her to stop as I wasn't interested in the machine. Then apparently the session was over! She tried chatting a bit more but could see I wasn't happy. I told her to get the manager lady/handler.

After a few minutes later a different manager came and from what I could understand, told me because it was my "first" session, a number of options were not available to me. Only upon multiple sessions would these types of sessions be made available. At this stage I still wasn't 100% sure what the other service types were (mistake #7). After I complained that this wasn't what I wanted, and that I wanted to speak to my specific handler, she agreed to instead give me this session "for free" as well. Next time, I was supposed to discuss what services I wanted with my handler. I was told I wasn't able to talk to my handler that night so I left for the day (mistake #8).

Later on that night I texted the handler again, expressed my dissatisfaction to not getting full service which she replied she'll arrange for better service next visit.

So I went back the next day, and this time when they tried to move me into the room at the beginning I refused stating I was happy to wait to speak to my handler first. They tried 3 times to usher me to the room before she finally showed up. I told her it's been twice now I've received a service I didn't want, and I didn't get the service I wanted, and asked basically what the fuck was up with that. She then showed me this menu (all in Chinese) for a whole bunch of options from RMB 888 all the way to RMB 8888 (but apparently the most expensive session I could get at the time was RMB 5888). Anything under 2188 was a massage type service, while the session I had yesterday was called something like a "motorized special service". I asked multiple times which is the full service option or at least a BJ option but it turned out even the most expensive session available to me at the time (RMB 5888) was just some sort of special service with "sexy dancing" and from what I understood, hand release. And as a special courtesy, they were willing to give me this course for a RMB 1000 discount. Wow a "sexy dance" and hand release for the low low price of just under RMB 5000! And the girl doesn't even take her clothes off! What a bargain! Now I was finally beginning to understand the nature of this business. Apparently this is a "relaxation" type club where FS or nudity is not ever offered. In fact, the handler/saleswoman never actually specified FS was available here (implying this was 100% my fault), despite the fact I clearly mentioned before I came to this place because I thought the place offered "full service" and after my second massage I specifically asked her in Chinese "next time arrange for a full service woman for me", and she didn't correct me either time.

So of course I complained and said I wanted my money back, because I was incorrectly led to believe a different type service would be offered. I told the handler I was willing to pay for both comp'd sessions, but I wanted my remaining funds returned. Initially she told me she was not able to return the money as it had gone to the "company" already but after I kept complaining she said she'll "make an application" on my behalf as this was supposedly the first time this misunderstanding had occurred. I found this hard to believe but anyway... Given that my options seemed to be either a) spend RMB 10k on maybe 2 HJs, or b) take the chance they'll actually return any of my money, I decided for B. Apparently it could take up to "15-20 days" but frankly I'm not holding my breath. Maybe I should've taken 2 RMB 5000 HJs and taken it as a lesson learned.

If I had stopped to think with anything other than my small head I should've been able to see the signs:

1. Advertising on Tinder in China for anyone other than independents is so unlikely to be reliable
2. The pressure to change into robes/underwear before picking a girl
3. Any company that's so desperate and tries so hard to get your money probably isn't worth it. Just like any club with touts clamoring for you to enter is probably a club to avoid.
4. High pressure & underhanded sales tactics are never a good sign
5. Never actually stating what was being offered as part of their membership other than "special services"

And of course I made a ton of mistakes here, and I thought after a number of years mongering that I'd be pretty savvy about these scams:

1. There were absolutely zero reviews on this place
2. No walking away immediately after the first session turned out to be a sales pitch. Instead of throwing away RMB 1688 I tried to chase my losses like a gambler and ended up losing 5x that amount...
3. I knew paying for a membership was a terrible idea, but the handler/saleswoman talked me into it like a chump
4. Not fully understanding the services being offered for the membership
5. Even when I left the room after paying RMB 2200, and hence had a chance to cool down, I stupidly went back (!) with the remaining money. Maybe at this point I deserved to be scammed...
6. Agreeing to walk away after my second massage instead of kicking up a fuss

I will of course update this thread when I get a reply...

Now for any bros still reading this I have a few questions:

1. Does anyone else know about this LongYi place?
2. For the Chinese speaking bros, is there a post on the Chinese forums side about this type of club? LongYi or otherwise.

[ Last edited by  Skepti10 at 10-4-2019 00:30 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
omfg_eugene   17-7-2019 12:44  Acceptance  +1   
hkcats   4-7-2019 12:55  Acceptance  +1   Girl looks hot, but again the report said it all
Max1234   3-6-2019 22:34  Karma  +3   Sympathy K, its not as bad as it could have been. You learned your lesson that's what matters
blast77   26-5-2019 15:22  Karma  +8   Sorry bro
limonlemons   22-5-2019 00:15  Acceptance  +1   damn. really sorry to hear this... thanks for the warning though and the thorough report
mongmonghi   9-5-2019 21:19  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Thread4862   1-5-2019 17:06  Acceptance  +1   Sorry to hear this. I was going to try them out. You saved me! Thanks!
akira112   25-4-2019 14:49  Acceptance  +1   Sorry about this experience ☹️
jeffzeke   25-4-2019 07:41  Karma  +10   sorry to hear.
UncleDad   25-4-2019 02:15  Karma  +10   Sympathy Ks
JackTheBat   13-4-2019 10:06  Karma  +10   
neophyte   12-4-2019 22:35  Karma  +5   sympathy K...see reply below
like2bonk   12-4-2019 17:02  Karma  +5   
Marcade   12-4-2019 06:03  Acceptance  +3   Ah yep; been to the same place two weeks ago.
SteelyDan   12-4-2019 05:54  Karma  +3   Like an old fashioned London clip joint - when you are in the scam, it is hard to know. You hope it is real, so you bel ...
Shinnok   12-4-2019 01:23  Karma  +3   Excellent
Petay_1283   11-4-2019 14:14  Karma  +10   damn
stranger604   11-4-2019 05:47  Karma  +5   sorry to hear bro! :(
cactuss   10-4-2019 21:25  Karma  +5   Unfortunately I’ve fallen for the same scam too
dakenjiro   10-4-2019 18:39  Karma  +3   
Mike747   10-4-2019 18:03  Karma  +4   i feel with you mate, but i think a whole army of red flags couldn't keep you away from the place ;) best of luck at a ...
bikeman2k   10-4-2019 17:18  Acceptance  +2   Nice info man, sorry for your bad luck. I think the only way for you to get any action here is if you to get one of the ...
porkchops   10-4-2019 13:49  Karma  +8   Consolation K's
hotjac   10-4-2019 12:48  Karma  +6   OUCH! That's a big oughy - so much for giving the little head full rein.
Weelock   10-4-2019 12:30  Karma  +5   Can you tell me how many other customers were there
agamemnon33   10-4-2019 10:12  Karma  +3   Sorry to hear. Do you speak Mandarin well? They totally took advantage of you.
cookiemonsta   10-4-2019 10:10  Karma  +5   sympathy k's
calaisien   10-4-2019 08:41  Karma  +5   Sorry for you bro
batman108   10-4-2019 07:28  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
manhands   10-4-2019 06:08  Acceptance  +3   Well those girls look pretty hot....were they the same in the massage? Put it down to experienceand add it to the pile o ...
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2019 12:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Skepti10's post

Forgot to ask did you take any pictures of the place outside or any pictures.

Is this the address "2554 Pudong Avenue".
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4463
Posts 245
Karma 4417
Acceptance 929
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2019 01:28  Profile P.M. 
@cactuss: that sucks bro

@Mike747: haha i guess so, those girls on wechat really fucked with my common sense...

@bikeman2k: true, i guess if i offer something stupid like 4-5k maybe one of them might accept. F that, just going to go back to Manhattan or Judys for some viet stunners @ 1500/shot & 3k/overnight

@weelock: outside the hotel were full of nice cars, BMWs and whatnot, inside wasn't super busy, but I definitely bumped into a few other customers. Not sure if they were suckered in like me too...they sent a photo of the place but I don't have it anymore. yes, it's 2554 Pudong Avenue. If you put it in google maps it'll come up with the right location.

@agememnon33: I speak pretty basic mandarin. I can sort of get by ordering at a restaurant or having super casual conversation, but not much more advanced than that. Agreed they took advantage, but for sure I have some of the blame for being a gullible idiot too

manhands: I know right, the girls I saw weren't nearly as hot.

Recent Ratings
Mike747   11-4-2019 11:21  Karma  +4   :) Cheers
batman108
Erotic Emperor

UID 117297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2918
Posts 421
Karma 2873
Acceptance 907
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2019 03:23  Profile P.M. 
10k rmb to usa dollors is 1488.98.

sorry brother
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4463
Posts 245
Karma 4417
Acceptance 929
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2019 00:51  Profile P.M. 
Looks like they created another tinder & wechat profile:

Marcade
Carnal Conqueror

UID 138856
Digest Posts 0
Credits 335
Posts 33
Karma 325
Acceptance 200
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-12-2015
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2019 20:37  Profile P.M. 
@Weelock: You reminded me, I did actually took a single picture of the outside of the building. Apologies that it's not any better.

@manhands: The pictures are fake.

Recent Ratings
Thread4862   1-5-2019 17:13  Acceptance  +1   
theworm   13-4-2019 10:03  Karma  +5   it must have been the night lights, it changes everything in the dark, ha ha
Weelock   13-4-2019 06:49  Karma  +5   Thks it doesn't look anything like a high end fancy 5 star place from the outside.
Skepti10   12-4-2019 23:15  Karma  +6   yes this is the place!
neophyte
Erotic Emperor

UID 126115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2634
Posts 151
Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2019 22:34  Profile P.M. 
new scam format

@skepti 10, I have had this happen last year in Xian, I just recently again in Chengdu. I will send you the link to my Xian report later and will write up the Chengdu one this week. Sorry it happened to you too bro...
Marcade
Carnal Conqueror

UID 138856
Digest Posts 0
Credits 335
Posts 33
Karma 325
Acceptance 200
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-12-2015
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2019 10:07  Profile P.M. 
Guess might as well also share my story then. Two parts; first my experience in Beijing; then my experience in the Longyi place.

Last year February I was in Beijing. I don't remember exactly how, but I got the WeChat address of a girl that worked in one of these places. (On hindsight, a sales girl). She coaxed me into visiting the place, promising me discounts and overstays,etc, etc. It was too good to be true, but I got curious anyway. So I went to the place; I can't remember the address, only that it's in the north of Beijing near the Olympic village.

Once there, the girl sent me pictures of the building and door to enter. Also she told me to show some code word to the security guard so he would let me pass. So I did all that. And after this point the girl stopped talking and deleted me. I realized she was simply someone put up to find customers and that's it. Probably collecting a % for each customer she brings in.

The process was pretty much similar as Skepti10 described. First they showed me menu; I picked one. I didn't get to pick a girl, so I was immediately brought in a room where I was asked to change in paper underpants and take a shower. Afterwards, I drunk some tea with a girl, had some casual talk. Then the massage started, which was quite enjoyable. After 20 minutes or so, the girl starts massaging your leg and then the manager comes in to try to sell membership.  In Beijing, they started off with a 50000RMB membership. In Beijing they were very persistent and I think we've been chatting at least for half an hour. First the price of the membership decreased. Finally they gave up on that and switched to one time fun. Initially 5000, then 4000 and finally 2000 which I caved. after 30 minutes I was sick and tired of it.

We went to another room and the girl started giving me a more erotic massage, that included licking. I got to fool around a bit with her, made her cum. Unfortunately she was unable to really return the favor. (I'm a tough one to please). After 2 hours or so I left.

This was in Beijing.

A few weeks ago I found a similar add on Bumble (one of the more decent dating apps if you ask me; more meant for foreign speakers). I still remember Beijing, but I got curious again. Who knows.

I go there on a tuesday afternoon 4PM. Same process. Girl coaxed me there. (You will not cheat me? No I promise! Prices are fixed! Yes they are!). Codeword given to security guy (I think it was "South" this time?). Then sales girl stops responding and disappears. I'm picked up by another girl who brings me into a side room. This manager girl actually can speak some basic english, which made things a lot easier. She also seemed much friendlier and not aggressive. So I was very polite to her. I even asked (and received) her WeChat. I settled for the 90 minute package for 1988RMB. (prices were the same as Skepti mentioned)

I asked her if she had any english speaking girls. She brought in two girls. One of them wasn't that pretty; the other one was quite beautiful however. But her body language showed me she was absolutely not interested. (looking away, turning her body away). So I asked the manager several times to bring in a new group of girls. Finally I settled on a girl who looked nice and came across spontaneous.

This was different from Skepti; I got to pick the girl before the showed/change in clothing, in the side room itself. I guess different managers have slightly different procedures.

After I picked the girl, the girl itself brought me to another room where I got to change to paper underwear. Then she brought me to *another* room to take a shower. Even though the former room also had a shower. It was a bit weird but oh well. I took a shower and then went back to the room and the massage started.

Since everything was so similar to my experience in Beijing, I kind of guessed what was going to happen. I already accepted my 'fate' for that matter. Fortunately the massage was very, very good. She took her time and had strong hands. Although i didn't watch the time, I'm sure it would have been close to 90 minutes. So generally I was already quite happy. (Yes, I know, you can get veggie massages for much cheaper).

And then yes, the nice manager came back. She initially pitched me the 60K membership card. I just chuckled and apologized and said no. She immediately brought it down 40K and 20K but i just smiled and she gave up. No aggressive sales this time, thank god. She told me I could try the additional services one time for 4000. I told her 4000 is too much. She told me it was 4000 which I already paid 1988 for, so really just 2000RMB. I didn't want to haggle for half an hour already so I agree to it.

The girl went out and changed into something more comfortable. (as so they told me). She came back and had changed her clothing, but it wasn't especially more erotic.

Like Skepti, first they did about 10 minutes of a more erotic massage where they rub their ass/pussy against your legs and do some kissing of the ears and heavy breathing. (The latter was quite enjoyable). Then she went out and came with this big electric massage device. She clumsily hooked it up and then used the vibrating thing against my little brother.

Exact. Same. Thought. As. Skepti: .. "WTF???"

I let her do her thing; she tried the machine to, I guess, make me cum. But it didn't do a thing for me. It didn't even arouse me. I was thinking whether Chinese guys are just built more sensitive or they love machines to screw them? I have absolutely no idea. I found it laughable. The girl got frustrated that apparently it wasn't working. So after 5 minutes or so, the session was finished. I thanked them and left. Afterwards I talked to the manager across wechat and politely told her that machines absolutely don't work. She apologized and told me the next time it would be better.

Haven't gone back; Don't think I will. Even though the massage was very enjoyable.

Recent Ratings
Thread4862   1-5-2019 17:14  Acceptance  +1   thanks for sharing
jeffzeke   25-4-2019 07:47  Karma  +10   sorry for your experience, but thanks for sharing so we don't fall for the same tricks.
Halski
Kinky King

UID 198973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1008
Posts 60
Karma 1001
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2019 16:25  Profile P.M. 
Jeez that sucks

Hmm,  I have  had a little better luck in Beijing.

1. TanTan ( like tinder)  basically sucks, a lot of girls will move you to wechat and then beg for red envelopes  for naked chatting.
      Only had one success in pulling a girl from TanTan-- Mongolian really pretty.

2. Wechat 'who  is nearby".  One success,  Spa girl found me and cabbed to her Spa.  HJ  around 1000RMB, every last detail including
       the oil was an upsell. Seriously I had to purchase the oil for the HJ.

3. Local Spa. The way I approached it was as follows. I go in and ignore the membership stuff and look at the menu and ask for the
      whatever costs around 500 RMB. they try to upsell the membership and just say no and start to walk out the door. Always Walk
       when they try to upsell you. In the room the girl will always play the same game.  Drive you crazy and never complete the deal.
     Then, they will try to upsell you to membership to complete the deal  or  "finish the program"  I speak zero chinese.

4. Membership works like this. You pay 3000, they give you a signing bonus of 1000 to 1500. And you might get reduced rates.
      Then you just have to be lucky in finding the right girl who will do more than a HJ.  Never got FS, but given the right circumstances
       you can get a sneaky BJ here and there. When your balance decreases expect the girl to hit you up again for recharging. They
       are expected to get around 30000 RMB in recharges a month or they get dinged etc

Figuring out the Spa game is kinda fun, I added the girl at the front desk to wechat and gave her a few tips so now I get
brought to a special floor of the spa. you enter through a different door, go to the third floor. there are a dozen or so
rooms, and you basically have the full floor to yourself. the regular spa is on the first floor where all the hustle and bustle occurs
but you have to get to the third floor to have quality fun.

Recent Ratings
Thread4862   1-5-2019 17:15  Acceptance  +1   great info
jeffzeke   25-4-2019 07:49  Karma  +8   good info, thanks!
FXXI
Musky Member

UID 256142
Digest Posts 0
Credits 149
Posts 21
Karma 148
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2019 00:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Skepti10's post

I also have this person on wechat. I do not remember from where but my guess is tinder. He quoted the same prices but with different associated times. 1688rmb 90 minutes, 1988rmb 120 minutes, 2388rmb 150 minutes.  I never used the service though because it seemed very sketch and I had seen a lot of similar accounts. There was one account that posted very routinely and seemed very professional in the offerings. I was almost tempted to try it until I saw them post a tiktok celebrity i know and tried to pass it off as a working girl. I think it is best to just avoid these sort of wechat "pimp" accounts.
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2689
Posts 467
Karma 2668
Acceptance 425
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2019 06:10  Profile P.M. 
Smart bros with stupid little bros attaches to them.
I would have left. I wouldn’t change any clothes or shower unless I see what I’m about to get and know for sure I’m getting that pussy.
You guys need to be more straight up about it with these people.
And there isn’t such things as membership fees in punting places.
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4463
Posts 245
Karma 4417
Acceptance 929
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2019 00:51  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Skepti10 at 10-4-2019 00:13
Initially she told me she was not able to return the money as it had gone to the "company" already but after I kept complaining she said she'll "make an application" on my behalf as this was supposedly the first time this misunderstanding had occurred. I found this hard to believe but anyway... Given that my options seemed to be either a) spend RMB 10k on maybe 2 HJs, or b) take the chance they'll actually return any of my money, I decided for B. Apparently it could take up to "15-20 days" but frankly I'm not holding my breath...

So an unexpected development. I msged the handler earlier in the week and she confirmed they were able to refund me a little over 3k. Made my way over there and was handed back 3124 CNY. Not great when I paid 10k, but much better than nothing.

One worrying thing was they asked me to fill out a form with my name, phone number & made me sign with a fingerprint. Perhaps I should be worried about identity theft? They asked for my HKID number but i just said i forgot...

Recent Ratings
Thread4862   1-5-2019 17:16  Acceptance  +1   Not sure I would have done that but glad to hear you got some money back.
FXXI   25-4-2019 15:57  Acceptance  +1   Glad to hear you got some money back!
jeffzeke   25-4-2019 07:50  Karma  +8   glad you got some $ back. Having your personal ID and fingerprint is very fishy.
mongmonghi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 254195
Digest Posts 0
Credits 309
Posts 20
Karma 306
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2019 01:09  Profile P.M. 
oh  I got matched with that account as well once in the past and was concidering to go but thank god I didn't do it!
thanks for the feedback man and I am sorry for that expensive shitty experience you had