Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2019 00:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] First pick-up at Manhattan

Date & Time of Session:  April 2019, Friday night, ~10pm
Name: Kia/LingLing
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Face:  5/5
Body:  4.5/5 fair skin, big tits (probably high quality silicone), pink nipples, no tattoos
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  CNY 1500 + 50 taxi fare
Repeat: 20% chance

Prior to this trip I never went to Manhattan (or Judys), despite being in Shanghai multiple times. It always seemed to inconvenient given where I was staying and I used to have much better options (BBS, Saunas, etc). However I'm currently in town for a while and given the severity of the crackdowns I'm left with no other options (I have another story where I got basically scammed out of 10k RMB, give me a few days and I'll write up a warning) but to try the famous Manhattan and Judys.

The first time I was in the area was a few days ago, where I just walked past both bars just to scope out the scene. I think it was a Thursday night (4 Apr) and I bought a beer, did a few laps around the small bar and left as it was way too crowded and potentially a bit too late in the evening.

On Friday I had dinner at the Blind Pig next door to Manhattan. It's one of the rare places in Shanghai that accepts foreign credit cards (otherwise you're basically limited to paying with cash) and does a pretty reasonable southern bbq spread.

At about 9.30pm I finish with my dinner and walk the 15 seconds to Manhattan. At this time the girls were just coming in and plenty of seats to choose from. I bought a beer (50rmb) and scoped out the scene. Plenty of Viet girls in cocktail dress, most were relatively young and in very good shape. I see a number of faces that's been under the knife a few too many times and I have no doubt there's plenty of silicone around. After 20 minutes or so I see a very pretty young girl walk in. She doesn't have the typical Vietnamese face and almost looks Chinese. I wait a bit and see if there's anyone better, but when no one else walks in the next 5 minutes I walk over and introduce myself.

Her name is Kia as per her wechat or LingLing or so she tells me. She's 21 and has only been in Shanghai for "a week". I'd find out later all the girls say they've only been in town for a few days... However she did tell me it's her second time in Shanghai. We chitchat for a bit but she's not the best conversationalist so I bring out my card drinking game, high/low. As she tells me she's not much of a drinker we decide if I lose I take a drink but if she loses she has to give me a kiss...win win! She also tells me the girls aren't allowed to leave until 10.30pm, which was why we were playing the game instead of going straight back to my hotel.

I had been told the prices were 1500 CNY for overnight or 1000 CNY for 1-2 shots so I didn't bother confirming the prices with her before we left. Big mistake. We get back to my hotel just before 11pm and she's naked almost straight away. Her body is almost perfect, she has the tiniest little bump on her stomach and her ass is a little flat, but otherwise she's perfect. Absolutely fair and soft skin, big breasts (although I'm pretty sure they're high quality silicone), pink nipples and absolutely no tattoos. Her face was right up there as well. We shower separately and on to the bed we go.

It's at this point she tells me she wants the money upfront. Shit. This is never a good sign. I try to convince her I'll pay her after but without success. Instead we decide to do 1/2 now 1/2 later. I give her 800 and she's not happy. Apparently the "fixed" price at Manhattan is CNY 1500 ST and CNY 3000 for overnight. I initially told her I wanted overnight but at that price point I was no longer interested. Unfortunately her face and body was completely my type so I wasn't willing to let her out of the hotel room unfucked so I really had no leverage. I agreed to both CNY 1500 ST and paid her upfront.

Then the session went about as you expected. While she did do BBBJ, it was quick and to the point. There was zero GFE and if she wasn't so goddamned hot I would've went limp very quickly. We did CG, doggy & finished in missionary. Her moans sounded pretty good but no doubt it was faked. At the end of the session she asked for 100 tip and like the pushover I was I ended up giving her 50.

On the one hand it was a very mediocre experience at a pretty high price point, but on the other she was just so hot I am tempted to book her again. I'm in town for a few more weeks so we'll see what happens. I hear the price you pay the first time is the price you'll always be paying, so even if I over-paid here there's almost zero chance I'll be able to get anyone for a cheaper price at Manhattan...I tried Judys tonight but the 2 I asked (1st was a 9/10 & 2nd was a 7/10) both refused to budge from CNY 1500, there's definitely some sort of price fixing going on with these Viet girls.

Some pics but set at a high RA level

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   28-5-2019 02:58  Karma  +4   
bittersweet   23-5-2019 12:58  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Thread4862   1-5-2019 17:10  Acceptance  +1   You're right she is beautiful. I would have done the same
FXXI   18-4-2019 00:31  Acceptance  +1   You might have been able to pay a little less if you negotiated up front but she is hot and you probably do not miss the ...
homer168   9-4-2019 23:11  Karma  +5   ouch - thanks for sharing
chAMP74   9-4-2019 06:45  Karma  +3   Agreed - very pretty, too bad about the service quality. Thanks!
xooxer   8-4-2019 23:17  Karma  +3   Excellent
Mike747   8-4-2019 13:13  Karma  +4   cheers! 3k for overnight is too much. pay upfront is normal
Tybear   8-4-2019 11:19  Karma  +5   Live and learn, thanks
batman108   8-4-2019 10:30  Karma  +3   nice teeth...awesome and thanks
neophyte   8-4-2019 07:26  Karma  +5   
austin821   8-4-2019 06:57  Karma  +5   Cheers
bohica   8-4-2019 05:17  Karma  +8   Very Favorable