Karma 1378
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2019 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It’s Christmas in Wanchai Part 2

I am looking for any brothers who would be happy to join me in my next DH Sunday adventure in about one month’s time. Must be kind to the ladies and happy to share. Please PM me if interested.

Following on from Part 1, as organised by my DH friend, I visited her and her friends in Bar 109 last Sunday about 12 noon. By that stage she was already pissed. Even before a hello kiss, she pushed her hand into my face and asked “what can you smell?”  My reply of “pussy” was greeted with a confirmation and then DFK and mutual private bits play.

This time my fiend (let’s call her Miss A) had 3 DH girlfriends with her.

After buying them each a double round of tequila shots, I declared “let’s go Boom Boom!”  This was met with unanimous approval.

Silly me only bought a 3 pack of condoms on the way to a love motel nearby., so no changing condoms between girls.

In the room, we started by me showering with each girl, one at a time, washing  and groping each other, DFKing and testing blow job skills. Pleased to report one girl (Miss B)  could deepthroat quite well. She went deep to the balls. I then grabbed her head and face fucked her until it was too much for her. After short breaks she would deep dive back in and we would repeat. Lovely!

Back to the bed and various and numerous combinations pursued. Started with me on my back, Miss B licking my balls, Miss C riding me cowboy and Miss D sitting on my face. I could hear and feel Miss A spanking and forcing the other girls continually. The girls continually swapped positions, with the sounds of spanking and moaning filling the air. My hands were everywhere.

Miss C, the squirter from last time, did the same trick of pissing on me when she came. I told her “that’s twice now you’ve pissed on me. Next time I’m pissing in your mouth” to which she replied “yes please!”  

After various displays of lesbian acts, finger fucking, fucking the girls in various positions, spankings, constant DFKing and anything else we could think of, I got Miss B to show her deep throat gagging trick to the other girls.i suggested they should each practice so they can all do it by next session

Once all of the girls had each come at least once, I got them all on their knees and they jointly sucked wanked ball licked and shaft licked until I came on three girls’ faces. Naughty Miss C controlled the aim and Miss B got blasted in the eye poor girl. After dutifully finalising me off by Miss C and Miss D sucking me clean, we all took Miss B to the wash basin to help wash the cum out of her eye

Showers together and then back to 109 for an afternoon of drinks and groping. At times I would be DFKing one with my hands in the panties of 2 others playing with their wet pussies whilst at least one was rubbing my fully erect manhood through my trousers. At another time they gathered around me to hide that one was sucking my cock - in bar 109!  

I got lots of photos (not shown here because faces are included)   

Miss A has told me that her friend (Dinda who is famous in another report) will be joining us.  I told miss A that 5 girls is too much for me to handle, but I will do my best.

Happy hunting folks.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   8-4-2019 14:42  Karma  +8   outstanding, one on-five action, wow!
Mike747   8-4-2019 11:30  Karma  +4   great one!!!
batman108   8-4-2019 10:24  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
neophyte   8-4-2019 07:29  Karma  +5   Wow
austin821   8-4-2019 07:06  Karma  +5   Well done bro.
zennor   7-4-2019 05:56  Karma  +5   Amazing
hkpunter999   6-4-2019 19:44  Karma  +5   
SteelyDan   6-4-2019 14:08  Karma  +4   Awesome! What was to total donation and if you know drinks bill?
blazing_saddles   6-4-2019 13:02  Karma  +4   
alphonzehk   6-4-2019 12:09  Karma  +3   No trouble getting a party-of-five into the love hotel?
hotjac   6-4-2019 12:09  Karma  +4   Wowzers! Poon heaven!
dododo   6-4-2019 10:54  Karma  +3   Amazing

RenHonjo6
RenHonjo6
Kinky King

UID 91678
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1382
Posts 159
Karma 1378
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2019 03:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 RenHonjo6's post

Drinks bill was, I think only 688HK before boom boom. But I paid them 1000HK each and the room was a whopping 1200HK for 2 hours.

RenHonjo6
RenHonjo6
Kinky King

UID 91678
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1382
Posts 159
Karma 1378
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2019 03:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 RenHonjo6's post

No trouble getting a party of 5 into love hotel. But they insisted on a 2 hour booking for 1200HK. RIP off but we got about 8 towels so I was happy.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   8-4-2019 14:43  Karma  +5   this is a reverse gangbang, very nice!

RenHonjo6