Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5 tall, slender, nice boobs
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  CNY 700 for one hour B2B
Repeat: Of course

I wasn't there for a long time. Got the message that they have a new wechat number, so I thought maybe they also have new girls. Bingo! There are girls that I haven't seen before. One of them is Lisa. She looked great on the picutres, so of course I decided to visit them and try her out. Went to Sanyuanqiao, they have changed the apartment. Now they are on the 11th floor of the same building. The apartment also got bigger and has now three rooms. I liked it since its more brighter and spacier than the old one. Lisa opened the door for me and lead me to her room. IMO she looks stunning. She is quite a tall girl, I believe the tallest Wonderful massage ever had. and she is slim, but has great boobs (C Cup). I showered alone and she was waiting on the massage bed, fully naked ofc. I layed next to her and she got up on me and started to rub the massage oil on me. While music was playing in the background, Lisa did an excellent job rubbing my back and legs. After the real massage, she started to massage me with her great boobs. from up to down, her nipples gliding on my skin felt so good. I got so hard, that she noticed my friend between my leg (I was still laying on my stomach). she grabbed my dick and stroke it with her oily hands. I wanted it to happen, so I just turned around myself and she came on top of me and continued to massage me. first my breast, then she slowly came down to my dick. She stroke it real sensualy and slowly, I really enjoyed it. I tried to hold it as long as I can. she got faster and faster. I guess after 10 minutes(?) I couldn't hold it longer and blew my load on her titties she smiled at me and cleaned me after. we still had some time left and she started massaging my neck while sitting on me. had a great view on her boobs!
After the hour was done, I showered and put on my clothes. then gave her the money and sait I would visit her again. As I was in the living room putting my shoes on, my old friend Anna came out and asked me if I needed a taxi. I thanked her, but didn't need a taxi and left with a smiling face.
I am happy that they sill manage to provide great service to their customers. So be kind to these girls, bros and enjoy!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
cameronbolish   15-5-2019 20:27  Acceptance  +1   Wonderful has some of the best in town!
Petay_1283   3-4-2019 13:11  Karma  +10   
cknc31   28-3-2019 10:58  Karma  +3   nice
dakenjiro   28-3-2019 00:40  Karma  +3   
Mister   26-3-2019 07:21  Karma  +5   Good stuff
xooxer   26-3-2019 00:26  Karma  +3   
porkchops   25-3-2019 13:43  Karma  +8   Wonderful indeed! Thanks!
batman108   25-3-2019 12:24  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
theworm   25-3-2019 09:35  Karma  +5   Excellent