Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2019 12:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ocean Spa: Meng making mischief

Link: http://go141.com/en/A78456-Jorda ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Date: 23/03/2019
Girl: Meng
Face: 4/5
Body:4/5
Service:5
Attitude: 4/5
Price: HK$700 (60 minute nuru massage) + tips
Repeat: I think she'd be a goods one to repeat with

been a long week so needed a bit of relaxation and release, and was thinking of heading into TST and see Charley and her girls, but was in Jordan for lunch and thought i'd head over to Ocean Spa, was in the mood for a little fun and would see if Yoyo was willing to give me a massage as i miss those mammaries. Sent her a message and told her i'd be heading over shortly, she responds and tells me she has to go out but there are several girls working and she'll recomend me a good one.....

I arrive and am greeted by Yoyo at reception, she's a buxom little pixie, with one hell of a body and have enjoyed many a session with her and never ben disappointed in the service, skills and fun department....she apologizes that she has to go out soon, and introduces me to several of the girls whoa re sitting in reception, there's a couple of cuties in both the younger and dler department and then she introduces me to Meng, who's vry cute, and got a slim but athletic body and immediately seems very friendly and enthusiastic. I say ok, lets go for it and Yoyo upsells me on the nuru and tells me Meng is very good and we head off to get down and dirty in a clean way!

Meng leads me into the room and the fun begins. She doesn't speak any Engliish, but Mandarin and accented Cantonese. She helps me get undressed, and seems amused by my size and my hairy chest...telling me i look like a bald gorilla!  She's playful and junior has already started to ake up by the time i am in the shower...i have a good shower and by the time i step out, she's ready to begin. She gives a pretty good massage, asking me how hard i want it to be and giggling when i ask her how hard she wants it, takes her a moment or two to get what i meant which gets her giggling.

I ask for pretty hard, and she does a pretty good job, she isn't the best masseuse in the business but she's certainly not the worst and she more than makes up for it in enthusiasm and personality. She works the knots and loosens up my stiff muscles while making sure something else is getting stiff. She does a good buit of teasing while she works and we chat about life, shes inquisitive and asks a lot about where i come from, how long i live in Hiong Kong, how come i can speak Cantonese, and how long i've known Yoyo. She asks me about if i am disappointed because her chest isn't as big as Yoyo's, i tell her nobodys chest is as big s Yoyoyo's!  That gets her laughing more and she tells me that she will make up for the lack of breastage in other ways.

After the dry massage, she leaves the room and coms back with a warm bottle of nuru gel and the real fun begins. She quickly strips down, revealing a nice slim petty athletic body, a good set of B's i would say and a not too badly trimmed little sister!

She gels me up and begins wriggling and sliding across me, making fun of my size again and teasing junior with her but sliding and writhing on him, and her little sister rding my balls while she fondles the shaft.  As she slides, she gets more friendly and some little kisses begin, that rapidly progresses to some lfk and then dfk, and her guiding my hands around hr body and she's the one guiding my hand down and fingers into her snatch. She's happy to let my index fingers stroke and gain entry, and she's working junior while i finger her, and the kissing is getting more passionate and the noises are getting more loud and random, and she might be a great actress as shes convincing me she's well on the way to happiness, and at one point she wriggles round so i can kiss and lick at that snatch an while she's happy to let me tickle her butthole, entrance is politelt declined. She's continuing to work junior and i can feel her hot breath teasing it and she does give him a few quick kisses on the crown and shaft, and the balls get a kiss but no BJ this time She's certainly not adverse to me dining at the y, and at one point she's got one leg wrapped around my neck pulling me into eat and she's got my other hand squeezing those titties befoe i reach the point of no return and she gets a slight facial...which eanrs me a slap and a compliment on thge amount and the range!

she hops off and cleans herself up before inviting me to join her in the shower where she gives me a very attentive and very thorough shower, with kissing still on the menu and junior making his best attempt to wake up again!  She helps me dry off and helps me dress before dressing up herself and i pay her with a tip for a job well done and she leads me out to reception.

She gives me a goodbye kiss and sends me down the stairs with a smile on my face and the thoughts of what further visits could open up!   

2 pics of her that give a good diea of her body, one bikini pic and yes she asked for the face to be not shown!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
oscar   29-3-2019 21:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Coffeee   27-3-2019 15:39  Karma  +5   Delightful!
ucgdx   27-3-2019 10:19  Karma  +3   
Petay_1283   25-3-2019 14:15  Karma  +10   
xooxer   25-3-2019 00:20  Karma  +3   Nice figure!
ramont   24-3-2019 19:39  Karma  +10   thanks
dakenjiro   24-3-2019 17:21  Karma  +2   
Mister   24-3-2019 14:32  Karma  +5   Good detailed report. Is the bikini shot accurate? How old is she? And the other girls?
batman108   24-3-2019 14:12  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
zeebee   24-3-2019 13:52  Acceptance  +1   Was she shaven or trimmed?
hotjac   24-3-2019 13:49  Karma  +6   Great report thanks for sharing