[AUS; [SYD] Feasting on Shirley @Roseville Rose

Date & Time of Session:  22/03/19 around 5.00 pm
Name:  Shirley
Link: http://rosevillerose.com.au/index.php
Nationality & Language: Thai, good English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: DATY, more DATY, even more DATY, masturbation show, BBBJ, Cowgirl, Mish, Spanish
GFE: kinda 3/5 (no kissing,) kinda 4.5/5 (LOVES to be eaten out, fingerfucked herself for my pleasure...
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  AUD120 for 45 mins
Repeat: dunno. Maybe.

Headed for Roseville with a hankering for the taste of pussy - I had snuck a slurp or seven from a sweet young masseuse a couple of nights ago and was craving a more prolonged banquet. I was hoping to sample the vaginal delights of a tiny little temptress named Sasa, who I had seen around the place a few tines, but never fucked. However, Friday afternoon is a busy old time at a knocking shop, and choices can be limited.

Shirley presented herself as the only option and as she was, friendly, smiling and nicely put together, I stumped up the cash for 45 mins and followed her to the room. She was chatty and bubbly, most entertaining, with a musical Thai accent. I stole a peck on the lips, but it was clear that she wasn't keen to kiss. I worried slightly that services would be limited in other ways, but my fears were groundless. I showered, I watched her shower, then she towelled of, hugged me and lay on the bed. I coaxed her down to the end and squatted down to take a look at the dish of the day...

Shirley has a beautiful cunt. Shaved smooth as a balloon, small and neat, mound of Venus and outer labia pouting slightly and the inner lilps and clitoral hood enticingly wrinkled. Colours blending from salted caramel to dark coffee. In line with current best practice, I started wide, nuzzling her inner thigh with my cheek, drawing my tongue up her groin to arrive on the mons veneris. There are a lot of nerve endings here, and glands which secrete the pheremones of sexual attraction, so attention given pays dividends on both sides. Down to her outer lips, slick and firm and sweet as a peeled mango, before  commencing to nibble on her swelling clitoris.

I feasted long, enjoying her reactions, soft moans, twitches, hands grasping my head, stroking my back and shoulders, then chanced a probing finger. She let me in, but took my wrist to stop me.
"My finger better: know what to do."
"Show me."

To watch a woman masturbate is a hypnotic pleasure. The be allowed to witness such personal intimacy an honour. Index and ring fingers clawed her labia, while her middle finger delved squelchily into the honeypot and her palm pressed hard into the mound above. Orgasm was noisy and abrupt, but her hands stayed in place and my tongue worked its way in as best it could to help bring her home again. She's a cheerful soul, and there was a lot of laughter and banter as she regained her composure and we rearanged ourselves for the blowjob round of the rodeo.

It was nice, deep, wet, alternating throat action with licking my shaft, but I was in a daze thinking about the finger show and tried to angle her round for a 69.
"Want more." she said. It wasn't a question.
Instead of revolving her hindparts, she simply wriggled forewards until she was straddling my face. I absolutely love this, but I'm usually a little shy to ask, settling for 69 instead, so it was a delightful surprise, especially as she was pressed up against a large mirror which enhanced what can be a somewhat restricted view with a face full of pelvis...

She wriggled and writhed, fingers were deployed, my lips and tongue worked tirelessly and joyfully and juices flowed forth. Happy Shirley, happy me, fuck, it's great to be alive!!!!
I suggested fucking, and she thought it would be a grand idea, clambering back to mount me in Cowgirl. We bounced for a while, then switched to mish, but I was having trouble reaching the goal.
"I finish you with these..." she stated, holding up her cleverly enhanced breasts. No complaints from the Fat Man. Of with the condom, on with some lube, and between them I went, succeeding in seeding shortly afterwards.

She chatted some more as she cleaned me up. I lay like a fish on a slab, getting my breath back and grinning stupidly.

Time was against me, so a quick shower and I was off down the stairs to one of the best sunsets I have seen over the Sydney skyline.

Would I visit Shirley again? On balance, probably not. I had an amazing time, but I suspect it was probably a one off... And I'd still like to get my tongue into Sasa...

Happy Mongering, Bros!

[ Last edited by  Coffeee at 23-3-2019 17:02 ]

Recent Ratings
austin821   25-3-2019 04:58  Karma  +5   Cheers
batman108   23-3-2019 21:59  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   23-3-2019 20:27  Karma  +5