Post at 23-3-2019 11:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ocean Spa disappointment

Link: http://go141.com/en/A78456
Date: March, weeknight
Girl: Name unknown (sorry Bros)
Nationality/Language: mainlander, spoke good Canto
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5, early/mid 30s?, chin-length hair, fairly skinny, obvious bolt on Cs
Part 1: 3.5/5, strong as directed, but was on her phone
Part 2: 2/5, mechanical
Price: HK$900 total for 90 mins + body
Repeat: definitely not the girl, if I get her again; the place, not before hitting up some other places first.

TL/DR: high expectations not met and shorted on time... a relatively pedestrian experience otherwise

First time back in HK for some time and came back to the boards here to get oriented on what places were recommended as of late.  The reviews for Ocean Spa intrigued me, so shot over a WhatsApp as I was getting finished up with work and... silence. After waiting a few more minutes and considering other options, decided to try to just show up and try walking in. 45 minutes later, just as I was approaching the bottom of the stairs, MMS finally replies and says that there would be a girl available.

Walk in and am immediately ushered into a room. The shower and the renovation are pretty darn good and beyond my expectations. Not Kama or other Central place levels, but just a step below and better than any other place I've been to on the Kowloon side. The massage table stuck out as being tacky with the pink cover, but otherwise quite nice.  MMS directs me to shower and as I finish, meet the girl who looks a bit older than I was expecting, but seemed friendly.

Chat her up a bit and she mentions that I'm her first customer of the day, despite it being 8:30 or so when I walked in. Tried to press my luck and see if she wanted to earn some more for extra services and got upsold to the body massage. I agree, after saying that I expect her to give me a fun time.

Her part 1 massage was quite firm and she worked out a lot of the knots that I had in my neck and shoulders, but when she got down to the lower back and legs, I noticed quite a bit of one-handed massaging.  Didn't bother me a ton, but just made a mental note and hoped it was just a quick message and she'd be done with it... But instead she even records a voice message or two and my expectations start waning...

After about 40 minutes of an otherwise good dry massage, she asks if I want oil or more towel massage, but I suggest moving on to part 2 and having some more time for fun, which she agrees to. After some trouble dimming the lights, she unzips her top and starts to rub my back with what were clearly man-made mounds, but still felt alright on my back. After some decent teasing, I flip over and hoped that the real fun would begin, but instead, after she had me scoot over a bit so she can lay alongside me, not much more than a straight handy.  Her bottom started on, and tried to explore with my hands a bit, but nothing was happening.  After directly saying that I have to warn her when I'm about to blow (I thought that went without saying), she quickly accelerates to a finish.

She directs me to the shower and I pay and walk out, 75 minutes after walking in. Should've tried to get her name at some point, but forgot to do so due the disappointment factor

Recent Ratings
hotjac   23-3-2019 16:02  Karma  +3   thank for the info -
batman108   23-3-2019 11:45  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks