Post at 20-3-2019 18:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
1st time with CC at JSL Building

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 2019 night
Name:  CC
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  sexy erotic  4/5
Body:  petite but firm 4/5
Skill: 5/5 she will do anything to please you.
Service: 5/5  
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 600 for 30 min
Repeat: yes

http://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-1 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)

I have a thing for girls who can perform a solid bbbj and cim. Ive tried some of the girls on the forms such as Sammi from Phx/CWB and Jasmine Sheung Wan. I read about CC a while back and decided to contact her to try her out. Msg her on wechat, made an appointment, and jump on mtr right away. Once i arrived i realized how friendly she was and just a genuine kind person. There was no fake act like Sammi would do but she just smiled and chat it up with me. We hug, strip, and went straight in the shower. She wash me up, gave a solid boob scrub down, and down on her knees she goes. She suck me off for a good 5 mins in the shower and we change location to the room. Laid on bed, we chat a bit more, laughed, and then she gave a solid cat bath from ear, to neck, to chest, to balls, and finally asshole. While she was doing her thing, she paused for a minute, got up, and said tell me if you have any request, and ill make sure to do them for you. Hell yes, then she put her mouth around my cock, and went to town for good 15 mins. Finally, I shot everything inside her mouth, she held it in till last drop, went over to bathroom and spat. A good session with a super friendly gal, who was in no rush at all, and gave excellent services. Definitely will return in future.

Recent Ratings
Puto   27-3-2019 02:02  Acceptance  +1   
aurufc   21-3-2019 11:02  Karma  +5   Thanks, She's on the list now
doghead   21-3-2019 02:21  Karma  +3   Hard to find a true expert of bbj. Thanks for the find.
batman108   21-3-2019 01:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks