Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 60 min B2B massage + BJ
Repeat: Probably, but only because of better experience previously

I'd been wanting to try Serenity's B2B + BJ massage since I first went there and finally had the chance. The place isn't hard to find, and their website provides helpful pics to guide you in. I had made an appointment, but when I arrived at the shop, there were no other customers so I had my pick of the litter. There were about 6 or 7 girls and I asked who had the best B2B massage and was assured it was Annie, so I accepted. She's fit and skinny, which I like, but only A cups at best so I was a little unsure at first how good the service would be.

They seem to have updated the rooms a bit since I was last here (see pics attached below), with a much larger shower area (or maybe I had just been in a different room before; I can't remember). In any case, it was nice and I loved the full length mirror right next to the massage table.

Annie started by washing me off in the shower which was thorough but no real action to report. She started with the towel massage which was C at best - there was some force but it was halfway between actually massaging and more just rubbing around. She was naked for the whole thing though, which I loved , and I had full access to everything for the whole session. A little bit of teasing from her on my upper thighs and sack, but not as much as I would have liked before the B2B.

The body massage was nice despite her small tits, and after the flip she did some nice body rubbing up against my LB, which I always love. She eventually went into a covered BJ and claimed it was her "first time," which, given the quality of it, I wouldn't doubt too much - not much suction or tongue and didn't really do much for me. So instead I asked her to get back on top of me and she started one of those HJ/cowgirl fucks where she held LB from behind and let me thrust up between her buns. It was absolutely divine

I eventually finished as she was humping me and creamed all up her backside and in her ass cheeks . From there we took another shower and she showed me out. Overall, not the best experience for the price since the initial massage and BJ were pretty weak, but she definitely earned points back for her HJ/fuck simulation. I had gotten a better massage on a previous visit so I would probably return on account of that.

[ Last edited by  kairhart at 18-3-2019 20:52 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kali657   31-3-2019 21:51  Karma  +2   
hotjac   23-3-2019 16:17  Karma  +4   Sounds like a good place to know
Mister   19-3-2019 14:08  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Trying to visualise the ending move: can you elaborate?
batman108   19-3-2019 10:07  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
viking0812   18-3-2019 22:27  Acceptance  +1   
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1100
Posts 48
Karma 1095
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2019 05:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 kairhart's post

@Mister - She was straddling me cowgirl and grinding up and down against LB which was tucked right in between her ass cheeks behind her

Recent Ratings
Mister   22-3-2019 08:03  Karma  +1   Sounds good :-)