Suki - Ocean Spa, Jordan

Link: http://go141.com/en/A78456-Jorda ... l?ref=Search(region
Date: March
Girl: Suki
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Service:3
Attitude: 4
Price: HK$428 + 200 extra for B2B and tit wank (45 minutes)
Repeat: Yes but to try another girl

I've been looking for a good massage and thought I'd give this place a try as I've seen some recent reviews on here. I like how on their 141 page, it lists the price without extras but the price list at the counter includes them. Anyway, I was a bit pressed for time so went for a 45 min session. It was quite quiet and a lot of girls were off - only 3 on duty, normally 7-8 I was told. I didnt get to choose but was happy when Suki came in - reasonably pretty, with good canto, mandarin and English ability. Slightly milfy - I'd say mid to late 30's, keeps herself in shape - fake tits which were a little hard but it was ok.

I showered alone and she came in. She asked if I wanted a happy beginning but I said I wanted a massage first. Even though I was completely naked, she had the towel over me as she massaged. The massage was below average - she has some strength but no real flow. The room was so small that everytime she came to my right hand side, she had to move the table. She was very chatty which is fine but I sometimes prefer a quiet one. She also took a phone call which was disappointing. She managed to upsell me though - offered me a body to body massage with tit wank included for $200. How could I refuse?

The sensual part was pretty fun. She stripped off - knickers stayed on - and oiled us both up. Body slides, breathing on and kissing my neck and ears. Lots of ball and ass playing which I really liked. Time for flip and she gave me a few slides on the front. Then time for the finish. She oiled up her big boobs and got in a position where I had cock sliding in and out, while she made eye contact and kept saying horny I was making her. Lots of fake moans etc but it did the job. Really sexy sight and it felt amazing - wasn't long before I all over her tits. Great finish.

She hopped in for a shower herself but didnt invite me in. I rested for a few mins and almost fell asleep. Then it was my turn and after I came out, said I still had time and offered me a head and neck massage.

She is friendly but quite business like - left me to dress myself for example. The spa is is new and clean and staff seem friendly. Introduced me to Yoyo who said to call in advance next time and they'd have more girls available. I'll certainly return for a longer session but I'm still looking for a girl who can give a sensual massage and edge me for the whole session. Any recommendations bros?

Recent Ratings
ramont   26-3-2019 11:50  Karma  +4   I think 45 minutes is too short to get a decent massage, especially with HJ/HE.
Foopdogg   19-3-2019 00:54  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   18-3-2019 10:45  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Eutopia   17-3-2019 13:38  Karma  +1   So different from my experience she had good massage and very good service
zbmthethird   17-3-2019 06:59  Karma  +2   big fan of Yoyo, havent tried Suki yet