Face:3/5  cute
Body:  3.5/5 perky A cups. Not tight, has a nice woman’s shape but not fat
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 30mins 300 +tip
Repeat: only here for one more day. If I have time then yes

Had some stuff to get in SSP and decided to see what was around. I know it’s not the best place for a punt and it took me a while to find what I liked. Nana answered the door and was darker than her db pics. She has this cute smile when she answers the door and you know it’s on. A bit of chit chat while undressing, asked if she wanted to take a shower with me. She said she would but the shower was small. When I saw it I understood. You could literally shit shower and shave at the same time with very little elbow room. After a tight shower I went out and she was undressed. Nice brown skin with bikini tan lines. Really nice pointy and perky  A cups.. her LS was completely shaven. I lay on the bed and she smiled climbed up on top and gave me a cat bath while I played with her tits and rubbed her LS, instant wetness. She just kept smiling. Cat bath then on to BBJ. Lots of spitting and wetness, a bit of DT. A little More suction needed but overall quite descent. She kept looking me in the eyes while ramming me into her mouth. I asked for rimming but she said she doesn’t do that. She covers LB and climbs on Cowgirl. This is where she really went wild. Heavy grinding lots of hip movement, really forcing herself to get me as deep as possible. Lots of eye contact and moaning. I sat up slightly and put those nipples in my mouth while she kept grinding away. I reached around and played with her ass hole. Now most girls only do this for about 30 seconds at this intensity and then give up but this one just kept on going and going and going. This went on for about 5 mins. Eventually I had to force her to get off and we swapped into Mish. While I kept pounding  her and she just looking into my eyes moaning. Very sexy. Nice view of her shaven LS from here. Swapped to doggy which allowed me to ply with her ass and rub her hole. This made her push back even harder. She really is a moaner this girl. I couldn’t last much longer and I slowed down but she Kept pushing back and grinding away while still in doggy. I was still semi hard after a few mins and she asked if I wanted to go again. 20 years ago maybe but not now I told her. Cleaned me up. I showered first then she showered. Had another good chat. Good sense of humor and constantly smiling. She was not in a hurry or pushing me to get out which was refreshing.

Sometimes SSP has its pleasant surprises.

Recent Ratings
whodis   16-3-2019 17:01  Acceptance  +1   
guysty   16-3-2019 15:16  Karma  +2   Nice find. Thx for sharing
UncleDad   16-3-2019 05:01  Karma  +5   Thanks for report.
batman108   16-3-2019 04:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Freelancer   16-3-2019 03:32  Karma  +4   Favorable