Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2019 20:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Back to King Hing then Temple Street

Date: 12/03
Name: Forgot…
Nationality / Language: Thai / decent English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5 (all natural B(?) cups, no fake tits, nice firm body, shaven, dark skin dyed blonde hair)
GFE / Service: 5/5
Price: 400 + 50 tip

Last time I went to KH, it was basically deserted with only 3-4 floors out of the 14 operating. All of the girls were local / mainlanders. Most looked over 30 or so, not a lot of young girls.

Decided to go back to see how it was, and was happy to see that KH was almost at full operation. I think only a few floors (think it was 5th, 6th, and 11 floors) were closed.

I mainly go to King Hing for the Southeast Asian girls. Most of them are from Thailand, but I’ve seen (or at least been told by them) girls from the Philippines, Cambodia, and Malaysia. Reason I go for them is they usually offer much better service and GFE experience, also a bit cheaper. I’ve had DFK and DATY a few times. The Chinese girls are usually a lot colder and just methodic a lot of the times.

So I was really glad to see a small Thai nest on the 12/f and settled on a tight bodied Thai girl that gave me a nice warm smile. All of the other girls were Chinese for 500 (no Russians, sorry guys). After seeing her smile, I knew she was going to give good service, and boy was I right. I went in and started making some small talk with her. We both went in the shower where she gave me a nice rub down and we kept talking about how living in HK was. I was already at half mast fondling her body in the shower.

After the shower she told me lay down and kissed me all over my body. When she was kissing me on the neck I started kissing her cheeks and she took the sign I wanted DFK. We kissed for a good few minutes before she gave me BBBJ. I was almost ready to blow at this point and she also went in on my balls and thighs. I thought she was going to go on top but she actually came back up and started me DKFing me again (I know she just blew me but I didn’t give a shit at this point because I was so turned on) all the while giving me a HJ. I reached down and started rubbing her clit and fingering her (most girls I try this with at walk-ups push your hand away). She was pretty wet by this point. I was ready to blow at this and when she finally climbed on top I blew almost immediately. We both started laughing and she was like “Why you finish already?”

We went back in the shower and talked some more. Unfortunately she was leaving the day after…. But I saw another pretty, light-skinned and, really petite Thai girl in the door across the one I was at and decided to come back in a few days.

Date: 15/03

So I went back to KH to try the petite Thai girl I saw the day before. I went through all of the floors just to see what was available, and again it was all Chinese girls. Very few of them even smiled back and I knew it would be bad service. I was excited to back to the 12f Thai nest, but saw that they were gone… Some Chinese girls had taken their place. All of the floors were just Chinese girls.

I contemplated finding a girl I liked, but all of the cute ones I saw had please wait signs by the time I returned. Decided to go to Temple street for a quickie instead.

Location: Temple Street (Just make eye contact with the mamasans or papasans sitting on small chairs besides the night market)
Body: 1.5 / 5 (Chubby – fat, nice real tits though)
Face: 3/5 (Face was actually pretty cute even though her body wasn’t my mcot)
Service: 3/5 (Standard)
Price: 170

I followed an old papasan up the stairs and he showed me a girl. I was pretty surprised because they have a small line up but there was only 1 girl available. She was pretty chubby so I wasn’t really feeling it but her face was kind of cute so I just went for it since its only 170 hkd.
Service was standard Temple Street. She washed my dick with some soap over a bucket of water, gave me a cbj after catbath, and I finished after mish. Lasted a lot longer with this girl lol.  Everything was pretty standard, nothing terrible or outstanding, but its 170 so you can’t really expect much.

Good to see KH almost back to full operations, but really hope more diverse girls work there like before.

[ Last edited by  Michaelvick7 at 15-3-2019 20:25 ]

Recent Ratings
chemical   18-3-2019 23:56  Karma  +2   Excellent
zebrazebra   16-3-2019 19:19  Karma  +4   now i want to try a thai girl..:
quartz13579   16-3-2019 11:09  Karma  +5   
Freelancer   16-3-2019 03:32  Karma  +8   Favorable
busheat   16-3-2019 01:14  Karma  +3   Thanks for the update on KH
xooxer   16-3-2019 00:40  Karma  +3   Nice to hear KH is coming back to normalcy.
batman108   15-3-2019 21:46  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
viking0812   15-3-2019 20:34  Acceptance  +1