Subject: JSL - Oh dear, the tractor beams are on....
manhands
Lustful Lord

UID 6464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 749
Posts 230
Karma 740
Acceptance 187
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2019 13:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - Oh dear, the tractor beams are on....

Date: March 11th 2019
Name: Miss Laos
Ethnicity: Laotian!
Language(s): Thai, Laotian,English
Face: 4.7/5 sexy sexy sexy
Body: 4/5  naked
Attitude: 4.8/5
Rate: $500 + tip

Yaosers, I'm really screwed.

JSL has the tractor beams on and resistance is futile....

So despite, last time, seeing LE hang out at the entrance I am back again earning my steps on my fitbit going up and down the stairs at JSL.  I do think there is always more up and down action, just not via the stairs!

Anyway, was tempted to visit Lisa again (it is Lisa, I did confirm that as her LS was super tight and she was a lot of fun)  but thought I'd make a travel and see what was behind doors number 2 and actually through to door number 300!

Saw quite a lot of tempting delights, but she had me at the door, when this modelesque Laotion girl opened up, 500HKD for full package.  She reminded me of a friend who I haven't wanted to cross that line, so figured, I could cross a different line with this girl.

Well, she was beautiful.  Beautiful face and great body.  BBBJ to start after shower etc which she helped with, which was fantastic.  I was ready to but held on and she jumped on board after covering up.  Looked me dead in the eyes and went for a DFK.  Holy fuck!  That was the end of me....

CG - she was grinding away, before I flipped to mish, more DFK and a lot of passionate moaning - not fake and she certainly didn't fake her big O.  I soon after afer doing the up down fit bit and giving her a good shake.

Totally drained and totally worth it! I like laos and definitely very happy with my first visit to Laos!
Striking features, only here for another week, but beautiful eyes and face.  You'll know its her because of the star tatts on her shoulders.

Definitely worth a visit -- 2 out of 2 at JSL, so I'm really stuck....JSL damn tractor beams...

Recent Ratings
Puto   27-3-2019 02:00  Acceptance  +1   
Michaelvick7   15-3-2019 20:14  Karma  +3   
batman108   15-3-2019 10:03  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
tchengaa   15-3-2019 00:47  Acceptance  +1   What's her room number ?
viking0812   14-3-2019 22:58  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   14-3-2019 19:43  Karma  +4   Excellent call to action - too bad no photo or link.
Foopdogg   14-3-2019 17:33  Acceptance  +1   
mwomwo   14-3-2019 14:54  Karma  +6   Excellent