Languages: Chinese, no English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price and Session Length: $430 for 35 min
Repeat: Yes

Following bro Saralee's report, I decided to change from 42 bute street.
Called around noon (2368 8616), talked to a lady which asked me to wait before handing over the phone to a guy. Booking for the evening went smooth.

Arrived 30min before due time, and was about to be brought to a room by some guy. When I tried to tell him that I booked K, there was some confusion. But i then get to talk at the reception to the guy whom i talked with when booking who told me I have to wait. He also asked me if that was the first time with K, which sounded strange (maybe I have been B&S) I first sat at the reception area, and managed to get a glimpse of one WG in a school uniform, quite tall and slim (note in my mind but unfortunately didn't ask for her details), I then was brought into a room to wait. Room must have been used recently as mirrors were all full of water. Decided to put the waiting time at a good use and clean a bit those mirrors, well they were very dirty (for clean freaks bros). However, this place had mirrors on all walls and ceiling (much better than 42 bute).

Then K arrived,paid the guy 430 upfront, as mentioned by bro Saralee, she is fit with small tits but all in proportions, nice body there. Face was alright, not really MCOT but these venues are more services than beauty. Showered together as usual and cleaned up the asshole area quite thoroughly so hoping for a great rimming!

Out of the shower, I mimed to clean the mirrors a bit to have good views, but K nicely did it by herself, nice attention there.

On the bed, cat bath was long and pretty much ok (I. Not a big fan of it), K licking lots of areas. Then BBBJ, which was very nice as no teeth feeling at all! Skill points for that.BBBJ went for a few mins with her putting one knee on the bed and extending her other leg against another wall. Quite PSe there and again skill points!

First attempt for CD on LB half erected with CG action before she noticed LB was small. CD off, back to BBBJ until LB was up and running, CD on and K on me in CG position. A few minutes after, K managed to make me cum (has been long since I came with a WG without CIM or handjob), again skill points to her!

After removing the CD, she started massaging LB area, which was quite relaxing. I almost forgot to ask about rimming to which she obliged even it was uneventful (no tongue penetration). Then back to massage until she checked the time on her watch and motioned to go to shower.

Usual cleaning and when out of the shower, guy came to knock at the door indicating time is up. Must have been in there for 30 to 35 min I believe.

Excellent services for an ok price, will defo try this joint again. Maybe Suki as mentioned by another bro.

Cheers

Recent Ratings
Stonecold   14-3-2019 14:40  Karma  +5   Favorable
Saralee09876543   13-3-2019 15:06  Karma  +3   I'm touched, getting mentioned and all...
batman108   13-3-2019 10:42  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks