Post at 11-3-2019 21:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - spinner and excellent excellent attitude

Date: March 3rd 2019
Name: Lisa or Cici
Ethnicity: HG
Language(s): Gondonghua,English
Face: 4/5 sexy sexy sexy
Body: 4/5 with lingerie on, 3.5/5 naked (baby scar)
Attitude: 4.8/5
Rate: $600 + $100 tip

Ok first time in JSL so was a bit apprenshensive but f*** me it’s massive and so many corridors, it’s so many doors and soo many girls - woohoo!
So with so much choice it’s usually ends up with a poor choice or no choice.

So with that attitude in mind I figured the first hottie with a great attitude I’d go for it.   And wow Lisa/cici - it think it’s the cici in the database on the 7th floor, super tight body, legs that kept going on and a nice rack I just let little bro do the thinking. Her room is to the corridors to the right at the very end of the second corridor to the right of the lifts(I think)

Good job little head!

She has a great attitude, lots of smiles and laughing, great bbbj and started with her on top. She is super tight! Yay for spinners! So started there, then to mish then to the edge of the bed.  All the while she is a pretty noisy girl in a great amazing terrific way.  Enjoying the shtick and grind.  She came once in mosh and I only moved her to edge of the bed to go deeper when I

Super friendly at clean up and super fun to be with.

That’s the punts I always remember.

In contrast thought I’d do a stroll through the rest of JSL andsome girls disinterested and or no smiles not even fake smiles so really thought I had a winner.

All in all a repeat for sure but want to get action with some of the talented ladies at JSL!

Btw at the end of my stroll LE downstairs taking bros details - is there something going down? Not the first time I’ve seen them hang outside walk ups...

Recent Ratings
micgao   23-3-2019 13:39  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Michaelvick7   15-3-2019 20:16  Karma  +3   
viking0812   12-3-2019 16:27  Acceptance  +1   
Freelancer   12-3-2019 09:45  Karma  +4   Favorable
austin821   12-3-2019 04:48  Karma  +3   cheers
batman108   11-3-2019 23:25  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks