Post at 11-3-2019 16:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Who Dares Book Tatiana Gets Raped - Mind blowing and numbing as always

Link: Removed due to external HK link

Date of Visit: Mar 6th 2019

Body: 10/5
GFE: 7/5
PSE: 20/5

Folks given all the recent reports about Veronica/CC, whose word swallowing tricks i have also had the pleasure of experiencing, i thought it fair to visit the other legend Tatiana to try and ascertain who wins this battle of Nymphs.

As always i crawled out of Taitana’s domain shattered and with not a drop of marching soldiers left in the tank. Don’t get me wrong, CC is brillliant and can arguably deep throat marginally better than Tatiana (as she seemed to have a bigger mouth and hence you feel no teeth even when all your girth and length is teasing her tonsils) but leaving that aside Tatiana trumps in all other aspects.

After a no of failed attempts i was finally able to book her again last week and boy oh boy was i in for a treat. I messaged her during the early afternoon and to my surprise she responded saying she would be ready to go in under an hour.

It was her ussual service apartment and i scurried over, pack of condoms in my pocket. Had a couple of vodka red bulls downstairs to take the edge off but thinking about her left me with a raging hardon that i am certain the waiter noticed. Finally got the green light from her and up i went...

As I entered her room I saw her strutting around in lingerie... while she was finishing her make up i stripped naked took a quick shower, lit a cigarette and started massaging her LB through her thong. At some point i felt the thong was taking away from the sensation so pulled that aside and started rubbing my swollen knob on her luscious pussy lips. This seemed to turn her on as she was quickly on her knees and engulfing my cock (do note i am a decent 6.5 inch with above average girth) but she seemed to be on a mission to i choke on my dick. Before i knew it i was face fucking her while she made gasping noises. She asked to be let go but i had other plans and tossed her on the bed, got on my knees above her and started fucking her face like there was no tomorrow. There was no escape for her and as her eyes widened and she gasper for air i just kept going harder. Before long i had to ease off lest she suffocates or i blow my load.

Before i knew it she had rubbered me up and was riding me cow girl bucking in pleasure and being the wild whore she loves being. Lots of dirty talk with me pinching her nipples, slapping her arse (pretty fucking hard mind you) and even spitting on her. At some point i made the mistake of asking her if she was too scared of having me in her arse.... oh boy as they say be careful what you wish for.

From then i got raped by her and she keep encouraging me to fuck her harder and deeper in both holes, alternating between her pussy and ass. I was on top, she was on top, there was pile driver thrown in there some where as well but we do not attempt any plain vanilla missionary (if that’s your thing find an innocent girl as Tatiana is the devil).

By now we were both sweating our balls off (well i guess just me as she is fit and can take a pounding like no other) and alas there comes the point of no return. At this stage i pulled out, ripped the rubber off and wanked my load into her waiting mouth as she was lying on bed. Not all of it made it to her eager tounge but what fell short was quickly licked up by me and fed to her to hungry mouth.

I think i spent a good 15 minutes just laying there, smoking and wondering what had just happened. Then it dawned on me.... i had just been raped by a crazy nympho and i loved it. Wished i had taken the blue pill earlier as it may have allowed me to go a second time but alas i had nothing left in the tank.

I stumbled to the bathroom and took a shower before leaving my donation on the table and stumbling into the early evening. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face on the face back to office and the rest of the day was a blur....

Fuck CC all you want boys but if you want to see how much of a man you are go and try to withstand the storm that is Tatiana, make her cum before you can blow a nut and you will go down as a legend.

[ Last edited by  UncleDad at 14-3-2019 05:26 ]

Recent Ratings
iksedaTi   20-5-2019 00:47  Acceptance  +1   damn! is there a wechat or link I could get?
HongSexKong   19-3-2019 14:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent great report, agree with you that gotta be super fit physical condition to deal with Tatiana!!
hamshams   16-3-2019 23:17  Karma  +3   Awesome, can you share WeChat please?
Nashvegas11   16-3-2019 02:42  Karma  +3   Nice report. Can you share her WeChat
busheat   16-3-2019 01:19  Karma  +3   Ha ha crazy man. Nice report
jezzzz   14-3-2019 14:28  Karma  +4   wild *speechless*
frontline   14-3-2019 07:27  Karma  +5   Can you PM some contact details please?
zhude10   13-3-2019 19:42  Karma  +3   Hardcore!
bohica   13-3-2019 03:26  Karma  +7   TATs all!!!
Petay_1283   12-3-2019 12:06  Karma  +8   good read.
Tybear   12-3-2019 11:17  Karma  +5   Hottastic
blazing_saddles   12-3-2019 05:46  Karma  +3   Challenge accepted!
austin821   12-3-2019 05:01  Karma  +5   Cheers
trystto   12-3-2019 03:33  Acceptance  +1   Awesome bro!
guysty   12-3-2019 01:01  Karma  +2   U nasty brah
porkchops   12-3-2019 00:10  Karma  +8   Great writeup! For completeness, what is her current rate (per hour, I assume?)
batman108   11-3-2019 23:27  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
calaisien   11-3-2019 20:09  Karma  +5   
Mike747   11-3-2019 19:45  Karma  +4   Nice one! but you licked you own cum and let her eat it after?
tenaciousd   11-3-2019 18:07  Karma  +4   Awesome bro!
arandom   11-3-2019 17:17  Karma  +3   Just curious, in terms of looks how would you rate CC and Tatiana? Also, do you think one would only have fun with ei ...
viking0812   11-3-2019 17:06  Acceptance  +1   
cbs061
Carnal Conqueror

UID 30600
Digest Posts 0
Credits 370
Posts 32
Karma 368
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2019 11:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 cbs061's post

Sorry folks, realised I had missed her rate. She quotes 3K hkd per hour but isn’t a clock watcher and I reckon I ended up being there for a total of 90 mins from time I entered her apt to time I left.

Additionally, in response to other comments:
- yes on occasion I may snow ball but this is rare and depends on how turned on I am
- in terms of looks hard to compare given different ethnicities but I found both pretty though  Tatiana’s facial features are arguably more chiselled. Do keep in mind that CC does not kiss while Tatiana will have her tongue down your throat if you manage to rev her up
- lastly I was thinking whether I could survive a threesome with th two and did voice out these thoughts to Tatiana who seemed game for it. Do keep in mind both take period in being true cum sluts so they will likely fuck you to hell and back while trying to outdo each other. If I ever have the balls may be tempted to try.... you could do a lot worse in life than being destroyed by these two ladies.