Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2019 11:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SukiL Ocean Spa

Ocean Spa - SUKI

Link: http://go141.com/en/A78456-Jorda ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Date: 5th March 2019
Girl: Suki
Face: 4/5
Body:4.5/5
Service:5
Attitude: 5
Price: 600 + well earned tips
Repeat: I think i would

After a busy few weeks trying to get back into action with some walk ups and massages, so after a call from the buxotic Yoyo asking how i was, and when was i going to come back and see hr, i figured i'd swing by Ocean Spa in Jordan. Zipped up the steps and was greeted by Yoyo looking great in short short daisy dukes and a little top that made her boobies pop even more than ever!

there were several other girls in reception but i was at first more interested in the contents of YoYo's outfit as she has one hell of a body and knows how to use it!  She ushered me into the largest room at the end of the corridor on the right when you come in, past the toilet its got a nice big shower and massage bed, and behind closed doors we got to catch up for a few minutes. Have known YoYo for some time and a big fan of her, and have had many a memorable session and thought thats what was in store for me today, but after a bit of make out she told me she wasn't going to be able to look after me as it was her time of the month, and suggested that her friend Suki take care of me. I asked which one was Suki, and she called her in for me to see.

Suki isn't the youngest girl, but she's got quite the look, reddish brown hair, very nice looking body , outgoing personality and speaks a good amount of English,  telling me "Yoyo says you have a big dick , can i see it?" and grabbing at me through my pants. Who was i to say no? And while Suki unzipped me and gave Junior an exploratory fumble, nodding and telling Yoyo she was right! (why  thank you!) , Yoyo prepared the room, and both of them helped me undress, before Suki began disrobing and told Yoyo she would take it from here and ushered me into the shower and joined me.

I'm glad it was the room with the big shower, as i think in the smaller rooms a twosome in the shower would have been aewkward, while ijn this one there was room for another and i wish Yoyo could have joined us, maybe next time! Suki knows what she;s doing and gave me a very thorough cleaning, everywhere! Paying plenty of attention to junior, the balls, and the rest of my unmentionables while giving me plenty of access to ehr body. She's pretty fit, good sized boobs, nice ass, belly has a bit of i guess post baby fat but all good and she's happy to kiss and cuddle in the shower which is always a good sign!

She's rubbing her ass against junior while i'm nuzzling her neck and playing with her boobs, before she guides one of my hands down to make sure her little sister is just as clean and investigated as junior has been. She steps out of the shower and grabs a towel
for me and dries me off before taking care of herself.  She's very talkative, and speaks as i said a good biut of English, and asks a lot of questions about everything from how long i've been in Hong Kong, how long and how well I know Yoyo, and what kind of girls I like. She also asks do i really want a message or should we just have some fun.

I say fun sounds good, and with a cry of "bad boy' she pushes me back to the massage bed and jumps on me, and we spend a good ten minutes or so making out and getting to know eachother better on the massage bed. Plenty of kissing , caressing, groping, and fingering going on to say the least!  She's a lot of fun , and knows how to deliver and how to tease. She starts to kiss her ay down my chest and then wriggles around so her ass and a very lovely pussy is staring me in the face. She looks back and gives me a naughty smile and i lean in and go to work.

Very responsive and very tasty pussy, and while i feast on that she gives me one hell of a handjob , no blowjob but she does give junior a few kisses and she certainly knows what she is doing, and pays plenty of attention to the crown, the shaft, the balls, and brings me to the edge of release several times before finally letting me go. She compliments me on the quantity of the release and cleans me up before excusing herself to clean herself up, keeping the shower open so i can watch her clean up. She comes out
dries herself off and says now its time for the massage and gives me a mixture of a real massage and plenty of fun as she
massages my head and shoulders with her boobs spending a good amount of the time in my face!

Time was up and she helped me up and into the shower and rejoined me, and was just as attentive in the shower this time round, including some tittie fucking in the shower, and alloweing me to finger her some more and more DFK.  After the shower she dried me off and then herself, and helpd me to dress, being yet another of the girls making fun of the size of my shoes (size 14/48) get quite a reaction when they realiize just how big your shoes are!  

Paid her for the massage and a well deserved tip, she responded with a big kiss and the promise of more delights if i visit her again!  i think with Suki, repeated visits could build a lot of good faith and some great fun! I think as a previous reporter mentioned, i think there's a lot of potential for more here!

Suki lead me out to reception where several other cute girls were waiting, and YoYo was sitting behind the desk with a big smile on her face. She asked me if all went well with the session, and that i should feel free to try some of the other girls on future visits but i could always come back to her too!  I said wallet allowing, I will do my best and headed out into Jordan with a big smile on my
face!

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   15-3-2019 14:30  Karma  +3   
doe_hunter34   13-3-2019 00:52  Acceptance  +1   Nice report
Ssmfd3srx7   10-3-2019 16:53  Acceptance  +1   
cknc31   10-3-2019 00:14  Karma  +3   nice! FS next time?
Leg_o_man   8-3-2019 16:18  Karma  +4   Excellent
kairhart   8-3-2019 12:47  Karma  +2   Great! Want to try someday
lobshot   8-3-2019 09:41  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   8-3-2019 03:18  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks...
forever121   7-3-2019 20:42  Acceptance  +1   
Libero6   7-3-2019 18:29  Acceptance  +1   
viking0812   7-3-2019 17:42  Acceptance  +1   
Alexgeo90
Nookie Newbie

UID 248767
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2019 13:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 zbmthethird's post

Does she speaks English? And what package you chose?