Name: Sounds like Ali
Nationality & Language: Thai & a bit of English
Face: 4.5/5
Body:  4/5
GFE: 5/5
Service: 5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  4700 baht for 90 minutes
Would I Repeat: yes to the place, but with a different girl as there are so many fish in the sea here.

Arrived into Poseidon on hot, humid afternoon.  I was directed up to the second floor by a mamasan.  There were about a dozen girls.  I walked up front and back and quite a few girls were giving me smiles.  Only two really caught my eye.  I then went up to the 3rd floors where the model girls were.  There were about 10 girls available here and the quality of the girls on the 3rd floor are definitely better.  They are taller, more fit/slim, and generally prettier and hence pricier.  

Another mamasan showed me a pricelist.  There were like 7 or 8 ranks/categories.  The highest tiered price is AM rank in which the girl goes for 6500 baht.  No AM girls in the line up.  #S10 really caught my eye as she had kept smiling at me the whole time.  She was also quite beautiful, had on this beautiful white dress showing her lovely spinner like shape and looked quite classy.  So I picked her.

Right away I knew things were going to be good.  She took me by my hand, brushed her arm against mine, kept smiling as we walked up to the cash counter to pay.   She appeared really happy that I picked her, but a part of me was hesitant on reciprocating that joy back as I've been burned before.  Long story short, I had a girl once who was all happy and lovey dovey that I chose her but once we were in the room she turned into this frowning monster.  Thankfully Ali was not like that. She was great the entire time and genuinely pleased to service me.   

We went up to the 4th floor and she got me undressed and gave me a wonderful thai style type massage while the tub was filling.   I really was not expecting that, but Ali told me she knows some thai style massage and I was thankful for that.  I nearly dozed off!

Once the tub was filled, we both got in and and she used her man made boobs to give me a great tit rub, rubbed soap all over me, and give me a nice long BBBJ.  Perhaps the only thing I would complain about is her boob job.  The knockers were as hard as baseballs and not done terribly well.  Otherwise no complaints on the body which was great otherwise.

She dried me up, gave me more BBBJ, and then I proceeded to fuck her brains out...for 2 minutes. Yes I couldn't last if my life depended on it because her pussy felt that good and I had almost come during the BBBJ.

We finished up early of course, and I couldn't come for a second time, so we chatted for a while and then I left around the 75 minute mark.  She walked me out, down the elevator, and gave me a big kiss on the cheek and with a big smile told me to visit her again.

Ali told me she tries to work out everyday and takes good care of herself.  She was also attentive to make sure everything was clean and to ensure that we both rinsed our mouths with Listerine before and after the session.  Hygiene is really important to her.  Another big turn on for me.

This place is certainly not cheap compared to other establishments in Bangkok, but it is great value for the money.  Big rooms, big and nice fish bowls and no pressure to pick anyone anytime soon.  Sit and wait or enjoy the view and go when are you ready.

Poon on brothers.

Recent Ratings
JCloy   20-5-2019 06:15  Karma  +3   fantastic report on a really good establishment
wuweb   14-4-2019 22:33  Karma  +2   
yanivr   8-3-2019 09:39  Karma  +2   Favorable
batman108   7-3-2019 10:35  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
jimyum   7-3-2019 09:32  Karma  +5   
viking0812   6-3-2019 23:39  Acceptance  +1