Subject: Mia Spa - Sally (pocket rocket)
doodog
Carnal Conqueror

UID 106231
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 19
Karma 317
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-6-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2019 11:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia Spa - Sally (pocket rocket)

Date & Time of Session: 27 Feb, lunch
Name: Sally
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: part 1: 2.5/5 part 2: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $900 +$100tips (60mins)
Repeat: Have repeated a few times

Feeling horny in the morning as well as having a sore neck thought I’d drop Mia a line to see who was on the rota - noticed Sally was back and was in there’s like swimwear. Usual booking fare with Mia/Kama via wechat - all good on that front.

Arrived at Mia and shown into the room by another’s lady (Sally was making her way down from Kama). Showered and when I came out Sally was there in a sexy red dress - her body is quite curvy and looks great in tight clothing. Opted for the VIP service (naked massage) as I’d had this with her previously which was great fun.

Move to massage and, to be quite honest, was below par - but This session wasn’t really about the massage for me... went on for about 20 mins before she starts the teasing and ball play from behind. That goes on for about 5 mins before the session gets really interesting.

I flip over and we start to kiss with me fondling her whole body with full access to a very wet LS. The whole second part was a bit of a blur, and we were very close to fucking. I had protection with me and got up to get it, alas she insisted we couldn’t do that and as we were both stood up I turned her around against the wall and grinded my oiled up LB between her ass cheeks whilst fingering till she came. I then put her on the bed with her legs open, teased my cock around her LS - I could have entered her and She wanted it, but my wiser head prevailed. She sat up wanked me with a combination of her hands and tits till I spaffed all over her chest.

Had to have a lie down after that! She laughed and jokingly asked if still wanted to fuck, I laughed back replying not now I’ve got that cum out of my system.

Declined any further massage with 10-15 mins left as I had to grab some food to get my energy back.

All in all, if you’re more concerned about part 2 than the massage I would fully recommend Sally. Often the girls at Mia can disappoint when they take their clothes off, but she has a tight little body and one of the better faces at Kama/Mia, as well as being loads of fun.

Recent Ratings
mchk   8-4-2019 15:20  Karma  +3   
hotjac   13-3-2019 18:25  Karma  +4   Nice - massages and hj's that turn unexpectedly into fs possibilities are the best ...
Rob1london   11-3-2019 00:23  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report she sounds fun!
hktomcruise   7-3-2019 23:21  Karma  +2   
lobshot   5-3-2019 10:24  Acceptance  +1   
rakrak   4-3-2019 19:33  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report
viking0812   4-3-2019 14:32  Acceptance  +1