Name: Get
Language: English but limited
Face: 3/5 (average)
Body: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Price: around 2k THB for 90 minutes with body to body
WIR: Maybe to the shop if better looking girl

Mango massage shop is located on sukhumvit soi 24, 100m from Phrom Phong BTS near Emporium.

Report:

While its more of a PSE shop they offer a variety of other massages including nuru and oil B2B.
I went again for a body to body because thats what I like best

There were no real stunners but I went for Get as she has nice assets and I figured it would be great for B2B...
Rooms are ok, not as big as the VIP rooms from soi 22 but still decent rooms with showers.

After she got her things I got an assisted shower from her and then to the bed where she started the body to body.
She is a nice girl with basic english to exchange a few words. She was very dedicated to please me and when I told her I wanted a long massage and only 1 shot, she was surprised but complied as requested.

Not my favorite shop or a stunning girl but an overall good attitude and good experience so I might return try someone else more to my taste.

[ Last edited by  sinofaguo at 26-2-2019 03:54 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Freelancer   4-3-2019 09:05  Karma  +4   Favorable
yanivr   26-2-2019 10:22  Karma  +1   Nice ASSets
batman108   26-2-2019 09:02  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks