Face:  A little bumpy covered by makeup, great lips, really pretty
Body:  5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  2k RMB for 1-shot or 2800 overnight
Repeat:  No

Contacted hotel KTV Mama via WeChat.  She is PRC with no English but communication easy via WeChat.  Booked and within 5min girl was ringing the doorbell.  She arrived in short skirt, heels and cute little top, she was so cute, had to have her in my bed.  Asked her what she did, to my surprise she said "I do everything" wow, no one does everything when it comes to sex but the idea of it was a turn on.

She undressed, revealing perfect youthful Chinese figure, she could not have been more than 21.  Long straight haired narrow bush, with small B- chest, great flat tummy, wonderful legs and feet, full lips, nice eyes and just lovely, lovely, lovely.

Jumped in the shower with her, grabbed her and she immediately let me know I shouldn't allow her hair to get wet, which is totally understandable, she had typical long straight dark hair.  Not much happening in the shower but I loved admiring her body.

Out, dry and onto the bed.  I just wanted to focus on her young body.  I kissed her lips and worked down.  Such an athletic looking body, slim, small but perfect chest, toned legs and sexy ls.  Kissing her, licking her and enjoying her, unfortunately I lb was not reacting as I would have liked.  

Prior to her arrival, I had the magic wand plugged in and started to use on her, hoping to get a powerful reaction.  She seemed to like it but pretty subdued overall.  Kept it on her and she seemed to or pretended to finish, maybe a first for her, attempting to act or ???  She grabbed the device and tried to stimulate me but that's not really my thing.  She tried short BBBJ followed by cover.  Again cover prior to erection is just not necessary.  Hoping to stimulate lb, used Astroglide on ls and pushed in.  Even though it should have been awesome, it did not help lb to attention.

We stayed close, i kept caressing, touching, kissing, feeling, entering (with help) but it just wasn't going to happen.  Finally wanted to just doze off with her in my arms but she told me she wanted to smoke.  I told her I was in a non-smoking room and she could go smoke and come back.  Then she said she was uncomfortable staying.  After a little back and forth, I said no problem.  She showered and dressed, I paid 2k for more than 2 hours with a real beauty and although I did not finish, I thought it was awesome.

Did not get photos and probably will not do it again although I will definitely stay at the hotel again but I'm happy I was able to experience her.  If you want Mama's WeChat, please PM me.

Recent Ratings
elasticx   25-4-2019 22:00  Acceptance  +1   Nice write up
ergodyne85   2-4-2019 02:33  Karma  +5   Can you share the WeChat of the mamasan? I'll be heading there this month
batman108   22-2-2019 11:37  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   22-2-2019 11:31  Karma  +3   You had me excited with the name Huizhou, because I'm there - but in the Autou district which is a long way away ...
john1958   22-2-2019 09:44  Karma  +5   Nice and sensual