Body: 5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & length of session: 4500B overnight
Repeat: probably in a couple of years when she’s more experienced

Back in BKK for 3 nights so here’s what I got up to....Part 1

Read about Rart on a previous report where she was the young sweet & innocent type which is something I like. Headed over to the bar and as if by magic she is the first girl to greet me. I recognised her straight away. Hot young girl with a great body. Could easily be a GoGo dancer.

Her English wasn’t great but we just about got around it. A couple of LDs in and I ask about BF. She quotes 5000B LT (its 10pm now) and we settle on 4500B.

In the hotel she does all the stuff you’d expect an innocent shy girl to do - shower separately, jump straight under the covers, giggle a lot etc. We take it slow (it’s that or nothing) and it’s a real turn on teaching her the art of the HJ & BJ. But in equal measures of course, she’s also shit at it!

But once she climbs onboard the fireman’s pole she lets loose a little. A couple more positions and I have my usual HJ finish - it takes a while but we get there in the end.

She wasn’t up for DATY but didn’t mind a good fingering which I know many girls don’t. Plenty of DFK too which is always a winner for me. Nice body small tits but big juicy nipples perfect for sucking!

So overall I glad I took the punt no regrets but won’t repeat until she gains more experience.

Photo shamelessly stolen from the previous report - sorry!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Decoyjk   20-8-2019 02:03  Acceptance  +1   Original
Shaksey   15-7-2019 09:58  Acceptance  +1   Nice update on an old local bar of mine
Freelancer   4-3-2019 04:57  Karma  +6   Favorable
obe   24-2-2019 22:33  Karma  +10   
noseyboy   23-2-2019 10:16  Karma  +3   Glad it worked out! She's sweet but certainly no candy from SW!
batman108   22-2-2019 11:44  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
bohica   22-2-2019 08:13  Karma  +4   Braces K points!!!
ramont   21-2-2019 23:56  Karma  +5   nice
Shaksey
Musky Member

UID 255028
Digest Posts 0
Credits 120
Posts 13
Karma 119
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 2-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2019 09:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nice girl nicely handled, nice report.

I lived down Soi22 for a few months and have stayed down there many times. Rumours used to be really good back when it was open until silly-o-clock in the morning but those days are sadly gone, I don't think it's been given free reign to operate like that since the 2014 "issues" in Thailand.

There was a good selection of girls there and the bar had a good family/team/sisters spirit going on. There have always been some ladyboys there too but they were all friendly, never any issues. They lost a lot of the best girls when they had to start closing earlier I think, the last time I stopped by last year I didn't know many of the bg's and the selection wasn't as good as before so it's good to see a nice girl bf'd from there again this year.

One thing that it's got going for it that never changes is the location and view it commands. You can watch the world go by on the busy Soi 22 and also see all the arrivals and departures into QPP. A lot of the girls in the QPP bars are not tied to one bar and are rather more transient so being able to see who's coming in and where they're working or hanging out for the day is obviously very helpful.

Biggest downside to the place is that it's outdoors so if you don't like the heat it can get uncomfortable sitting outside in the daytime.