Name:  Eve / number 25
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  HK 1960 coupon from Shun Tak including round trip ferry
Repeat: Y

Had to go to Macau for business meeting so decided to visit D1. Got there around 4PM and there was a decent line up of Thai and Viet girls, and a small number of Chinese.
Number 25 gave a lot of naughty smiles and probably the prettiest of the bunch anyways so I picked her.

Was disappointed upon undressing to learn that she has one of those over sized hard fake boobs, but was otherwise fine looking with slim figure and smooth skin.
On to the bed fora Thai massage and I always feel this is where the Thai girls are much better than other nationalities. The massage was very enjoyable, relaxing, and was very professionally done. I was enjoying it a lot so she gave a pretty long massage lasting more than 30 minutes.
On the filp she gave a really hot tit fucking with those hard breast. Had to ask her to stroke slower as I didn't want to yet.

The bubble bath was ready by now so we jumped in. This is another are where the Thai shines: they take their time scrubbing you down. Bath ends with a very hot fire and ice BBBJ.

Back to the bed for the finale. CG, mish, doggy, and I asked her to finish with a BJ/HJ. She got really into it as I was vigorously rubbing her clit.

I would definitely repeat when I want a really good Thai massage

Recent Ratings
zennor   20-2-2019 22:48  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   17-2-2019 23:44  Karma  +6   Favorable
batman108   17-2-2019 13:15  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks