Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2019 17:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Viet girl at Hou Va

Date & Time of Session:  3-Feb-2019 / 10PM
Location:  Hou Va (Across the street from Tap Seac Multi-sports Pavilion)
Name:  -Did not ask- #780
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5 A cups, little butt
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 DFK
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $900/60min
Repeat: No, too many fish in the sea

I spent the day with family and wanted to get one last punt before heading back to the US when I get no action at all. Hou Va is possibly one of the lowest cost places to get a quick punt in Macau where they have a few decent girls. I've come here every time I'm in Macau and have not been disappointed.

I walked in the door which was wide open, seeing nobody there. I asked in cantonese "Anyone here?" And the papasan who was lying down in the office got up, apologize, and offer me some bottled water. He asked me if I've been here before, I said yes last year. He told me about the girls and mentioned he had one black girl who I should consider if I never tried dark meat before. As the girls came out for the lineup, there were only 6. The smallest lineup I've ever seen here. I asked him if this was it and he told me a couple of girls were on vacation. The black girl was not my cot as she was a pretty big girl. I'm into small girls so I ended up choosing this tiny spinner. I paid and we went up to the room.

We made some small talk and I asked where is she from. She told me vietnam but she actually spoke pretty fluent Mandarin. Much better than me! She also spoke some English so communication was decent but not great. We undressed and went into the shower. She had a really small body, about 150cm tall, A cups, trimmed pussy, small butt, dark skin, soft long hair. She soaped me up and washed me, I tried to give her a kiss but she only let me give her a peck on the cheek. We dried off and on to the bed.

She proceeded to give me a pretty lack luster massage and rubbed her tiny body against me. After a few minutes she had me flip over for a BBBJ which was pretty decent, good suction and didn't forget about the balls. She capped me, got on top and roade me for a few minutes as I played with her tits and erect nipples. I flipped her over and started pounding her in missionary. My head was right above hers and she grab my back and pulled me in for a kiss which turned into LFK, and then into DFK! This lasted a few minutes until I was ready to . I pulled out, pulled off my condom and sprayed on her flat little stomach then gave her another kiss. We went in the shower and cleaned off and then back onto the bed. She asked me if I wanted a massage but I said lets just rest. We cuddled and she fell asleep for a few minutes. When she woke up she had me flip over where she gave my back a light massage. It wasn't very good but I'll still give her credit for effort.

We showered, got dressed, and I slipped my tip into her bra. Gave her a peck on the lip and went on my way.

Unfortunately the price of this place keeps going up. Five years ago it was less than $700 for 2 pops. But it looks like it might've changed ownerships a few times. Despite this it'll still be one of my go to places when I'm in Macau.

[ Last edited by  firebert at 6-2-2019 17:11 ]

Recent Ratings
doghead   12-4-2019 09:02  Karma  +3   Surprised to see a report about Hou Va, thought it was closed. Anyway surprised u gave her height in 'cm' coming fm US ...
hotjac   17-2-2019 11:13  Karma  +4   Thanks for the recommendation - it still sounds like a place worth going to.
Libero6   12-2-2019 23:49  Acceptance  +1   
timias4210   9-2-2019 03:37  Karma  +2   Excellent
lefeu   8-2-2019 00:25  Karma  +6   Thx. Never been there, wonder if it's worth checking it out
hkmann   7-2-2019 12:51  Karma  +4   I have not been there for a long time. I think I paid 600 for 2 shots at that time? Must still be two shots right @900 r ...
batman108   7-2-2019 02:30  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Freelancer   6-2-2019 20:02  Karma  +4   No more two shots then?
firebert
Musky Member

UID 108444
Digest Posts 0
Credits 183
Posts 44
Karma 180
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2019 15:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@hkmann and Freelancer. The papasan did not describe 2 shots but do be honest I'm not able to do 2 shots at my age anymore so I didn't ask. I do remember when I went there in 2013 there were a different mamasan and it was 588 for 1 shot 30 min, 688 for 2 shot 1hr. I heard they closed for a time and when I went there in in 2017 it was about $700 for 1hr (no mention of 2 shot by the new mamasan). This year it became $900 and the place had a papasan for the first time since I've been there. Also for the first time they didn't check if I came in a cab. New owners new prices and new policies maybe?

Recent Ratings
hkmann   9-2-2019 11:38  Karma  +4   thx, 688 was the price yes..
Freelancer   8-2-2019 19:43  Karma  +2   Hmm must be Hou Va in name only now