Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5 Nice Tits (B cups) and Ass. All natural. Very lean, cute stomach
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5 LFK, No DFK, bubbly personality
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1800 +tip. 90mins  
Repeat: No, too many fish in the sea

Had to travel to Penang for business (I'll post some reports soon) and decided to take a layover in Macau on my way back to the US to see family and make new "friends." I was originally going to stop by Rio or another Sauna but since my time was limited I decided to check out a place I've haven't been in 5 years. After dinner and dessert with the family I went for a walk by myself and ended up a couple blocks from Master's Hotel and I thought, "why not?" The exterior looked mostly the same. I walked in and it looks like they moved some stuff around in the interior. I was greeted immediately by one of the papasans who sat with me at the viewing area and told me about the girls. Unfortunately due to the CNY holidays it was a bit sparse. About 15 girls. 3 PRC "models" who were $2000. Another 3 normal PRC, 3 Viet, and the rest Thai ($1800). I sat for a bit so I could gauge who was making eye contact. One of the PRC models were giving me a fuck me look, she was pretty cute. I looked around some more and there was a thai girl who had silver/grey dyed hair (which I was really into) and also started staring at me and giving me a smile as soon as we made eye contact. I told papasan my choice, paid, and were in the room in less than 2 minutes.

We made some small talk and the tea lady dropped off a cup of tea and some water. She left before I had a chance to give her a tip. We both got undressed. I saw her nice all natural B cups, erect nipples, shaved pussy, and nice round butt. She had me lie on the bed where I received a decent massage with some nuru action which lasted 15-20mins. We moved into the tub where she bathed me, rubbing her body against me, and gave a nice BBBJ. After another 15-20mins we dried off and moved onto the bed. We started off with me on my back, she continued with BBBJ for about 5 mins and asked me if I was ready. I nodded, she capped me and started furiously riding cowgirl for a good 5 minutes. I asked if she was tired, and she said "No, I work out!" I'm sure she could go on for another couple of minutes but I switched it up to doggy so that I can see her nice round ass. I pounded her in doggy, then we went to missionary until I got tired. I asked to rest but she proceeded to give me a head massage until I was ready again. We started up in cowgirl once again and moved on to missionary until I finally . The funny thing was the phone rang to let us know our time was up at that same moment We showered off, dried off, got dressed, I slipped my tip into her bra. Hugged, kissed and I left.

We had pretty good conversation thanks to her bubbly personality and switched between cantonese and english. She also taught me some thai. I asked her when is she going back to Thailand and she said about a month. Overall it was a pretty solid experience. Only negative was the fake moans that were distracting. Do you bros ever tell the girls to stop it with the fake moaning?

[ Last edited by  firebert at 6-2-2019 16:35 ]

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   17-2-2019 23:46  Karma  +6   Favorable
wearytraveler   17-2-2019 06:15  Karma  +3   Favorable
timias4210   9-2-2019 03:32  Karma  +2   Excellent
lefeu   8-2-2019 00:21  Karma  +6   Yes, I tell them to stop the fake moaning when it annoys me. Thx for the price update
batman108   7-2-2019 02:30  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
shockr   6-2-2019 23:37  Karma  +5   Wow thanks for the report? Is it cheaper to go direct in Macau vs the ferry touts in HK (if you don't need the ride)?
ramont   6-2-2019 20:11  Karma  +5   thanks
porkchops   6-2-2019 17:10  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting, see reply below!
porkchops
Forum Moderator

UID 170218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5111
Posts 370
Karma 5003
Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 150
Registered 21-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2019 17:18  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Haha, I saw that girl there over two years ago, she was the subject of my very first report:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=60069

Back then she told me she just started the week before, and I still remember she had a great ass!
Amazing that she's still there, of course could be a different one using the same number, but the description fits. Back then her moans sounded real to me, either due to my relative lack of experience back then, or she got a bid jaded (after two years, I would not be surprised).
firebert
Musky Member

UID 108444
Digest Posts 0
Credits 183
Posts 44
Karma 180
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2019 15:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@porkchop. It may be the same girl. Some of your reports matched her performance. She was quite a bit shorter than you described, maybe 175cm and very little fat but she did say she have been working out. I tend to believe my performance isn't good enough to cause that type of moaning.

@shockr Work was playing for my flights and we always fly Cathay. I flew from PEN -> HKG and took the bus via the long bridge to Macau ($65 one way). The bus station to Macau was right next to the airport so it was most convenient. I like taking the bus route if I'm traveling from/to HKG. Going back to HK I took the Turbojet Ferry which was $160 since I needed to stop by our HK office in Kowloon. Hope these prices help you plan your trip.