Face:  3/5
Body:  4.5/5  Near perfection.
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  900, 60mins
Repeat: Sure, I like this place

Report:
WeChatted like 15mins out from arriving, they said sure. Luckily I arrived when I did, it sounded like they got busy 15mins after I arrived.
Been here like 2 times before and this is the first time I've seen the MamaSan. Before QQ just took me into the room and she was it no questions asked (not complaining)
MMS asked me what I wanted etc, told her someone with good massage skills, and that I've seen QQ twice before so she gets an idea of the type of service I like.

I pop into the shower, while showering in comes Cherry (I think, it's definitely Choi Yee in Chinese but I don't see that on their wechat, I do see Cherry which sounds similar)
I came out and she helped me dry off I noticed her cleavage right away, very nice. They're definitely Ds, and she's about 5'4", slim body, her proportions were right.

Part 1: Massage was OK, she asked me like 5mins in if I had visited them before, I said yes. I asked her if QQ had left because I haven't seen her in the wechat list recently, then was told that she just came in while I was showering. She actually offered to get QQ to do me instead, I was like nah it's ok I'm sure you'll be fine. She mentioned that she was taught by her so hopefully she'll be good enough. Overall massage was OK, she checked for strength often which is good, and she climbed all over the place to get at different angles. We talked about her and her life, typical story, girl moves to SZ, does the rounds in factories, sales, etc. ends up in HK. I try to steer the conversation away from myself if I ever do talk, less details = better for me.

Part 2: She did light touches around my ass and balls region, it felt good, attentive to the balls. She leaned over to lick my neck/ears but she was still clothed. I asked her to take off her clothes, and she obliged but left her panties on. I flip and she's stroking me pretty well, her tits were wow, very very well done fakes. They were soft and heavy in my hands, you can kind of feel the bag in them but just barely. I grabbed and sucked and licked her tits while she's stroking lb and licking my ears.

I wanted more so I told her to lie down so I could DATY. She said no at first because she hasn't washed down there, I'm like it's fine. Then she's like eh, let me go wash really quickly, and she did. She came back out and laid down, I rubbed her clit a little bit while she kept stroking LB, love seeing her tits moving around while shes on her back. I pop down and licked her pussy for a bit, she enjoyed it. I came back up and straddled her stomach area. She kept stroking me while I grabbed at her tits. I should have titfucked her but I opted not to at that point. She sat up a little bit to lick my nipples. After a minute or so I a big load all on her stomach. I was spent, wow, it was awesome.

I went in the shower and she cleaned up. I left in a hurry and paid her, she didn't even check how much I gave her but 900 is about what I usually give there that service.

I'd repeat with this girl, but the other girls look pretty good too.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   9-4-2019 08:51  Karma  +6   Super recommendation - must try!
Jjackson   27-1-2019 06:42  Karma  +3   I like the clean ones.
porkchops   25-1-2019 13:39  Karma  +6   Nice, thanks!
zebra   25-1-2019 08:59  Karma  +5   
MinorInfection   24-1-2019 10:09  Karma  +4   I like how she insisted on washing her LS so that you could go down on her. Good hygiene is important!
biggumz   20-1-2019 20:14  Acceptance  +1   is it the same Cherry from their Wechat .. the girl with the headphones plugged in?
batman108   19-1-2019 13:37  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
unknownst
Lustful Lord

UID 95231
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 96
Karma 839
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2019 07:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@biggumz
That's why I was confused on her name, they gave it to me as "Choi Yee" in Chinese but then there isn't any "Choi Yee" in their wechat memories, but I saw "Cherry" with no picture attached. I assumed either I misheard or Cherry is their way of making Choi Yee into an English name. In any case, no it's not the Cherry listed on their wechat but it was earlier in the day before she put makeup on.

@MinorInfection
Yeah, I really appreciated it too!