Credits 845
Posts 154
Karma 837
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-5-2013
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2019 05:23  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CNY HK Question

Hi all,

Will be coming to HK from 9/2 to 17/2 and realized that its going to be CNY. Unfortunately this is the only vacation that was available to me AND the only week my friend can take off on, so I can't move my vacation.

I want to ask: how is the walkup scene and hotel walk in scene respectively? Should I expect it to be dead and difficult? Kind of worried since I'm also bringing a friend and hyped up the trip for him.

Do you think that coming to HK during CNY can still yield good results for a mongering/punting aspect?

Also what is DH? haha been encountering that term and I don't know what that means

Thanks

[ Last edited by  ENIPO at 19-1-2019 05:46 ]

Recent Ratings
aurufc   19-1-2019 13:15  Acceptance  +5   You can always jump on the ferry to Macau for a day trip
batman108   19-1-2019 05:30  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks
juliasexylee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 52283
Digest Posts 0
Credits 486
Posts 25
Karma 480
Acceptance 114
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2019 08:09  Profile P.M. 
It may be busy but if you're coming here with punting in mind just make appointments earlier in the day (make an appointment for afternoon/night in the morning). Remember that the busiest season also means providers probably will up their supply as well, to maximize profit. Have a fun trip!!

Ps, word of advice, Ive generally had bad experiences when things have been hyped up. It may be better to just say it's decent or something, so that people can be surprised by how amazing it is, or not be very disappointed otherwise.
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13991
Posts 2244
Karma 13835
Acceptance 3124
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2019 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ENIPO's post

Typically, the local girls (mostly walkups) will likely be less available the first week as they could have family stuff. Also, it's likely there will be less Chinese HGs as they have family responsibilities in the mainland. For non-Chinese, like Thais, Russians and Filipinos, it probably won't affect them.
You might get luck the latter portion of your trip as girls looking to earn some of the guys red packet money.

DH are Domestic Helpers, mostly Filipino or Indonesian women who try to subsidize their low-income by doing a bit of freelancing on Saturday or Sundays. Although, they would typically have a few days off for CNY and could be found on those days.

But overall, the actual days of CNY and Mid-Autumn typically are a bit slower. The lead up (i.e. January) tends to be better as girls looking to earn money to take home for the holidays to give to family.
ENIPO
Lustful Lord

UID 105479
Digest Posts 0
Credits 845
Posts 154
Karma 837
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-5-2013
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2019 21:19  Profile Site P.M. 
Reply #2 juliasexylee's post

Thanks, will definitely tone down on the hype and just keep a level head. That’s good to know at least for HGs to book in the morning for afternoon/night. Have you ever punted during CNY for HGs and walk ups? Has it been your experience that supplies of non-chinese WGs in walkups/hotels increase?

Also do you have any provider/agents/saunas or spas recommendations ? Please and thank you

Also I know February 5th to 9th is the first week of CNY, so there should be less Chinese walk ups and HGs those days, will it improve after the 10th and onwards for both walkups and hotel girls?

[ Last edited by  ENIPO at 19-1-2019 22:10 ]
ENIPO
Lustful Lord

UID 105479
Digest Posts 0
Credits 845
Posts 154
Karma 837
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-5-2013
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2019 21:23  Profile Site P.M. 
Reply #3 ramont's post

Great to know , thank you for the clarification. Do you have any recommendations for providers/agents/spas or saunas that you would definitely do?

I’m also flexible for a day trip to Macau so any recs there would be appreciated. Please and thank you!