Karma 747
Acceptance 363
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2019 00:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Verifying her Legendary Status - CC at JSL

Hey guys, although I’m a newbie on this forum, I’ve been doing market research for a good 10 years in Beijing, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macau. I speak all three languages that count in this part of the world which helps me access more areas I guess. I plan to share more of my experiences here and here’s my first report.

Reading the glowing reviews about CC Veronica from Guangzhou in the freelance forum, and the very positive reviews for CC in JSL in the Walk-up forum, I initially thought they may have been the same person but I soon realised they were two different people due to their prices and services offered. Regardless, I booked CC in JSL for a session this afternoon based on all the comments bros have left behind. Here was my experience:

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 2019
Location: Room B, Flat 203, 2/F, James S. Lee Mansion, 33 - 35 Carnarvon Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui
Name: CC
Nationality: Taiwanese
Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 600 / 30 mins
Repeat: Probably  

I messaged CC a few days earlier and she replied quickly to my message on WeChat and had surprisingly good written English. On the day, she sent me a reminder message which I thought was a nice touch. I arrived on time and I knocked on her door which had her name on it and a sign out saying she was available by appointment only.

CC has long straight black hair, a slim waist, small breasts but large nipples, and a more-than-a-handful sized ass. Looks-wise, I can see why a lot of bros like her: large eyes, nice smile, and a thin nose, and looks mid-to-late 30s.

At the session, as others have written, she was very friendly and helped me take off my clothes. Usual shower down and offered the choice of covered or BBBJ and she did the hot and cold thing which made my balls pucker up.

After the shower, I laid down on the bed and she did a cat bath all over my body, paying attention to the ears, nipples, and intriguingly my kneecaps which I have to say I’ve never experienced before. She then went to work on the spuds, using her warm velvety tongue to work the contours between the balls, the underscrote, and the gouch area. After the ball work, she went BBBJ for a good 10 minutes and she’s got good technique: no teeth, occasional DT, and a flicking tongue thing she does on the head. While she was polishing the purple headed warrior, I was rubbing her LS which was already nice and wet - she gave me a tissue afterwards as well to clean up.

Next up, she had my legs akimbo and went to town on my chocolate starfish. Now I’ve had a couple of these before, in Macau and in Beijing, but CC was different. She went digging for gold and thank god she didn’t pull out a nugget because she went deep and all around and for a few minutes too. She’s dedicated to her craft and kudos to her!

By this time, LB was rock solid and she capped it, got on top, and rode it cowgirl. I was surprised by how deep she was riding it because I know for a fact that I’m bigger than average. It was while she was on top that I could see skin that perhaps gave away some things about her, but I have to say she’s kept herself in really good shape.

After some deep grinding, I could feel LB getting sensitive so I switched things up to doggy to calm it down. Little did I know though that her LS was even tighter in this position and got me even closer to shooting. We switched again to missionary and I could feel it coming close so I paused and asked her if I could finish on a BBBJCIM. Take note, CC told me she does not like BBBJCIM but agreed nonetheless because I wanted it. I guess this is why her service is legendary.

She whipped off the cap, went down and within a minute or two she had me blowing my load in her mouth, and she kept going until my balls were drained. After a shower, I gave her $600 for the 30 mins and a $100 tip for the ending and because it’s CNY soon.

P.s. if anyone can PM me the WeChat for CC Veronica from Guangzhou, I will see if I can set up a session with her and report back. Hope you guys liked my first report!

[ Last edited by  GBAManglais at 19-1-2019 00:56 ]

Recent Ratings
Rob1london   3-3-2019 02:07  Acceptance  +1   Superb report!
zeebee   27-2-2019 23:25  Karma  +1   
jeffzeke   27-2-2019 14:58  Karma  +8   this CC is good at rimming, LOL!
walkuprelax   27-2-2019 13:59  Acceptance  +2   
donjon   27-2-2019 09:56  Karma  +5   Awesome Report !...Whats a Chocolate Starfish ..Lol Jk
hotjac   26-2-2019 18:31  Karma  +5   Bang on! Great first report - she sounds like a solid go-to WG
leslyleslyfinn   27-1-2019 21:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
banter141a   27-1-2019 19:13  Karma  +4   
isaacdeweyliu   21-1-2019 13:32  Karma  +4   great! sounds like shes worth a try!
kali657   20-1-2019 17:13  Karma  +2   
MothToAFlame   20-1-2019 14:31  Acceptance  +5   Excellent
calaisien   19-1-2019 18:10  Karma  +5   
aurufc   19-1-2019 13:53  Karma  +5   Welcome to the forum and great 1st report. Keep them coming
chickentastic   19-1-2019 13:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report. Thanks
LittleWing   19-1-2019 05:39  Karma  +3   
hoo8myryce   19-1-2019 03:24  Karma  +4   
batman108   19-1-2019 01:36  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
ericpapa
Musky Member

UID 158373
Digest Posts 0
Credits 174
Posts 56
Karma 172
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2019 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL CC has amazing oral skills.  Every time I’d love to spend more time with her, but can’t afford it.  It’s $600/30m and $1000/hr.

Recent Ratings
aurufc   26-2-2019 15:22  Acceptance  -1   Please show appreciation for the OP by using the Rating button. You show know by now