Subject: TR Yumiko. - NO! NO! NO! She said!!
massageguy
Lustful Lord

UID 85943
Digest Posts 0
Credits 692
Posts 164
Karma 685
Acceptance 130
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2019 20:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TR Yumiko. - NO! NO! NO! She said!!

Date & Time of Session: Jan 18 2019, 6:15pm
Name: TR Yumiko
Link: http://go141.com/en/A86644-TST-H ... f=My+sisters+column
Agent: TR
Nationality & Language: BBK, Thailand, English (almost American accent) & Thai
Face: 10/10
Body: 9/10 (yes, surgical enhancements but one of the best curves I’ve ever seen in a lady ever!)
Skill: 6/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 6/10 very friendly and talkative but unfortunately didn’t open up to me
PSE: 5/10 very vocal during ML
Price & Session Length: 800+200tip in hopes for a better session next time
Repeat: One last day tomorrow and leaves Sunday, so next visit yes.

So booked for 630 with the agent and everything was very smooth. Hotel was different and not in TST. Was a bit surprised but when I checked online, was pleasantly surprised to find it much of an upgrade compared to the hotel that Orianna was in!

Arriving 15 minutes early, I called the agent, he checked and let me know that she was available and I swiftly made my way up!

The usual, hiding behind the door! And to my surprise, she was oh so talkative and much better looking in every way than her photos on the DB. Sorry bros but I was so in the moment during those 45 minutes that I forgot to ask for a photo.... but here is why.....

Her favorite word and probably 90% of the time I heard the word NO!
But not in a bad way. I’d say playful. And maybe somewhat annoying at times because I was trying to communicate with her and she did overdo it a bit.

That being said! The bath was a first for me.. I’ve been with girls from TR before, but a first that I’ve experienced such a lovely bath in warm water. Perfect for the cold weather!

Yumiko is smart and she asked where I was from. Told her I wasn’t from HK and that I’m ABC. We had a lovey chat, and short but good WBBBJ. It was light and actually a bit ticklish... lol  

Washed up and onto the bed, faced down. She gave me a rub and mainly focused on my shoulders and feet. Haha was wondering if she had a feet fetish for a sec!

Flipped and light kisses all over but no DFK. And BBBJ which felt so much better than her WBBBJ!!   maybe it was the positioning but i’ll Definitely be back for that! Not much suction but she want just sucking. But mixing it it up a bit which is just what I like!

DOM on and she layed on her back... I really wasn’t expecting this and thought maybe she’s tired to played along and pumped her in mish, first slow then increased the pace which she loved and the noise was just oh my gosh! there was a bit of LFK but only initiated from me and could tell she wasn’t into it so didn’t force. Maybe because it was the first time seeing me?

Switched to doggyc, but I was losing it, too tired from work so we both rested on the bed for a bit. While she gave me a HJ. I did ask for a BJ but I think she thought I wanted CIM and resisted lol.

After a short while I was back at full mass and asked her to get on top! For some Cowgirl action which she happily did and I pumped her from the bottom which made her go crazy and she collapse while i finally!

All in all and amazing experience but lacked a bit of GFE and not full on PSE either. Learnt quite a bit about her as she’s very talkative and opened up even more post-chat but i’ll keep the details to myself as that is her personal life and I didn’t ask permission to share.

Exchanged contacts and hope to see her again in hopes for a better experience next time.

sorry if there are any typos! On my phone!

Cheers,
Massageguy

[ Last edited by  massageguy at 18-1-2019 20:07 ]

Recent Ratings
Polapoupou   2-2-2019 16:47  Acceptance  +1   
sammychan89   31-1-2019 20:50  Acceptance  +1   Absolute stunner. Ive seen her a few times over the years. She is super friendly, smart and intelligent. Best of all her ...
arandom   29-1-2019 12:40  Karma  +2   Kind sir, could you share the agent's wechat with me? As I don't like to call to make an appointment.. lol
UncleDad   28-1-2019 21:35  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
LowKey   27-1-2019 23:22  Karma  +3   
donjon   22-1-2019 05:51  Karma  +5   Nice !
godisdead   21-1-2019 09:25  Karma  +5   She was my first HG punts years ago and she was amazing then. Did a repeat last year and same ole gorgeousness.
Freelancer   19-1-2019 20:03  Karma  +6   Favorable
chansuikai   19-1-2019 18:54  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
chickentastic   19-1-2019 13:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Thanks.
batman108   19-1-2019 01:40  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   18-1-2019 20:38  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
blazing_saddles   18-1-2019 20:11  Karma  +3   Oh I think I punted her last year! She's awesome!
Polapoupou
Nookie Newbie

UID 228302
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-1-2018
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2019 12:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thank you for the post.

I punted her last year and very similar experience.  Definitely one new bros should try out!

Recent Ratings
aurufc   28-1-2019 15:49  Acceptance  +1   Please read forum guidelines and use the rating button for short comments. Also, where is your report from last year?