Karma 457
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-12-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2019 18:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
STM Anan nice BBBJCIM with a massage

http://go141.com/en/A86898-TST-H ... =Search(nationality,region)

DB Link http://go141.com/en/A86898-TST-HoneyGirls-STM.Anan.html
Date: Jan 17, 2019
Nationality: Thai (conversational English is pretty decent)
Face 3/5: Similar to the DB photos, but plenty of photo editing
Body: 4.5/5 Tiny things with ample bosom and well rounded arse
Attitude: 4/5 Started of shy, but got service oriented then just plain nice
Service: 4/5: I wanted a blowjob, I wanted CIM got one, Massage was just the cherry
Fee: 800 + 100 Tip
Repeat worthy? Perhaps
Leaves: Around CNY

from uhhh to ouch to ohhh to hmmmmm

Its been three days of punting, Judy at Mia Spa (China), Nadia at Fuji (Russian) and today Anan (Thai). I woke up horny but not in the mood to fuck, just be blown bare back and blow my load down a wet mouth. I figured very few Russains do that on the first trip and I wanted sure thing. Plenty of mainlanders dont know how to suck off a man so that was a no go. Figured Thai is the way to go and since STM is getting so much good press on here, give it a try.

STM standard goood service of communicating and sending to the hotel (not mentioning name here)

Go up to the room and knock on the door, Anan is standing behind the door in a dark room so cant really make out looks till I get in and close the door. Curtains are drawn so I discreetly open them up just a bit more so I can see what she looks like.

I wouldnt say she looks exactly like the DB, shorter, face is a bit older and frankly larger than I imagined. Petite body with large C cup boobies them I want to come on and round bum that I wanted to slowly spread apart and have a gander.

I am asked to take a shower which she assists with, She really starts working LB until it almost starts hurting a bit, She is bloody fastidious on the cleaning (more on that later). Then I am asked to use a bit of mouth wash and go lay down while she showers up.

This entire time not many words have been exchanged and I am startng to feel a bit let down, plus the rigorous cock cleansing had annoyed me, I lay there waiting on the bed thinking about titty fucking her, coming on her tits, bum bashing her botty...all sorts of fun and dirty thoughts until I realised she has been in the bloody shower for a good 10 minutes with some annoying mumbling rap playing on her phone. Finally she comes out and starts cleaning LB again with a wet wipe, this turned outright painful, she was trying to clean every vein and crevice under the helmet.

Then all of a sudden I can feel the tip of my cock tapping her tonsils...  starts of slow steady and then builds up some throat snot and lather to grease the pole, its going swimmingly well, so I try to temper her down by presenting my balls that she lavishes her effective tongue on. I pull my knees closer to my chest suggested a tongue lashing below the Mason-Dixon line but she only reaches the base of le-sac. Suffienctly lathered in saliva she goes back to LB and now its long strong smooth strokes. Any thought of titty fucking and starfish trooping are gone as she speeds up her heading bobbing. I tell her I am going to cum and she speeds up with one hand holding my balls.....   she doesnt stop and coaxing every little swimmer out.

I try to see if I shot my load through the back of her head, but she is fine. I am happy and just lay there. She asks me to shower up and then asks if I want a massage. next 20 minutes is just bliss. She must hold some extra power in this tits, because the massage was powerful and relaxing. She stops saying she can barely feel her arms anymore. We chat a bit and then I pay + tip and find my self wandering the streets of TST a happy spent man.

[ Last edited by  Luciviciously at 17-1-2019 18:19 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
johnnyquest   1-2-2019 01:32  Acceptance  +1   How did you get CIM? Asked her before we started and she said no. Did you ask STM?
hajibad277   25-1-2019 22:41  Acceptance  +1   gorgeous!
hotjac   18-1-2019 16:45  Karma  +6   She looks so very hot!
batman108   18-1-2019 13:43  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
freakonomic   18-1-2019 11:46  Karma  +3   Anan looks hot af in her photos. When you wrote she looked older IRL - how much older are we talking about?
godisdead   18-1-2019 09:43  Karma  +5   Thanks
LowKey   17-1-2019 23:35  Karma  +3   
ENIPO   17-1-2019 23:06  Karma  +3   Nice report. Has it been your experience that russians don't give CIM on first visit? What has been your go-to for a CI ...
Macau81   17-1-2019 21:36  Karma  +5   
porkchops   17-1-2019 20:29  Karma  +8   Nice, thanks!
ramont   17-1-2019 18:38  Karma  +6   Thanks, she’s tempting