Language: Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body:  4/5
Massage skill: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 1500 hkd + 200 Tip for 90 minutes
Repeat: Yes  

Convinced by a plethora of reports on Mia Spa and particluarly Lisa and Cassie by fellow punters, I figured this was my next spa outing. Had made a few bookings earlier in the week and got Lisa but passed it on to a friend as I had a last minute meeting. He went for the 4 hands 90 minutes treatment and loved it.

Between deciding between Fuji, a TST Agent or a wank, I decided to make a 12:30 booking for Mia Spa with the Nuru Option. Found it fairly easily and was met at the 4th floor elevator bank by a tiny pocket rocket. She looked rather fetching, but was way to small for me to enjoy a nuru experience, I doubt she would be able to stradle the behemoth that I am. 2 other girls walked in and I picked Judy, the tallest Sichuan girl in the middle cumdom.

Judy is all legs, flat toned stomach , small itty bitty titties, flatish bum with the requisite mainland patchy mons venus, but I was sold on the height and her ability to speak a smattering of english. I actually managed a decent amount of Putonghua with her and that impressed her, or so she said.

We had to start in a smaller room but was told we can swith to the bgger room in 30 minutes. Fine by me. Off with my clothes in a dimly lit room that had the look, smell and feel of a decent spa with a proper spa bed. Judy started with a with pretty decent massage working on my back and then down to the legs. 30 minutues into the relaxing message, she asked me to walk over to the bigger room.

After another 30 minutes of massaging, she dropped her clothes and poured on the slightly cold (I prefer warm) nuru gell on my back and starting working her magic. She rubbed her entire torse side to side and up an down my back and then added a handfull of the nuru gel right on the dark hole and gave the starfish a nice working over while rubbing the perinium and stroking roger. This had me arse arched up enjoying every bit. Try as she did, she couldnt get her sultana raisin nipples to reach my starfish, A for effort though. She tangled up her long legs and tried to scissor me to no avail, it was still enjoyable.

After 20 minutes she had me turn over and started working LB and his two friends with a certain vigor that had me ready to shoot through the ceiling, this continued while I was trying to reciprocate by rubbing and fingering LS. I shot my somewhee in that intense moment, but she was not done and asked my to work her clit. Unfortunately my hands were just too clumsy and still buzzing from the I wasnt able to help her out for too long. Next time perhaps.

Judy has a lovely attitude and asked me if I would take her for dinner in Shenzhen where she lives now. I was going to take her wechat, but forgot as I had an emergency call that I had to answer. Again, next time.

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   11-2-2019 06:13  Karma  +3   Good report.
deviantmindhk   17-1-2019 11:07  Karma  +2   Excellent
batman108   17-1-2019 01:51  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
momozzz   16-1-2019 23:50  Karma  +3   great report . thx bro