Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2019 15:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Famous CC in JSL - Putting does get better with time

Date & Time of Session:  Nov 2018
Location: Room B, Flat 203, 2/F, James S. Lee Mansion, 33 - 35 Carnarvon Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui
Name: CC
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-1 ... l?ref=Search(region
Nationality: Taiwanese
Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4
Service: 5
GFE: 4
Price & Session Length: 800/ 1 hour   
Repeat: already did a couple of times

After a disappointing punt (here - also credit to cityguy   for the Jabba the Hut moniker) I decided to do some research about punts in TST. After reading many threads (thank you everyone that contributes, really useful!) one name keeps on coming up: CC in JSL so I decided to try my luck.

Added her on wechat and sent a message to arrange a massage around noon time. She replied in about 20 minutes with the price and time, nice going. Since it was the first time I went there I arrived a bit early and decided to wander around. There were not many bros there so I was not sure I could knock on any door or how things work. When the time came I went to the CC's door, held my breath and knocked. Right after that I realized that someone may be there before me and it would be quite disturbing to have someone knocking so I took some steps back. Luckily she opened the door and invited me in.

Once I am inside the small room and the door is closed she hugs me like an old friend and gives me a tender kiss. Wow, I am liking it already. She is very attentive, help me undress and gets naked herself. She has a good body, slim, nice boobs with very large nipples (which is a big turn off for some people) but not much in the ass/ hips department. We go for a shower and her attention to detail is evident. After a careful wash she asks if you want a CBJ or BBBJ, I went for the later without regrets . After some sucking action she does the famous hot water, cold water maneuver which almost finish business (I had to think a lot about cold showers and Margaret Thatcher).

After the action she kicks me out of the shower and finishes washing. We go to the bed then and he massage starts. And WOW, what a great massage. Tip for the bros: if time allows go for the massage. She is really skilled in that area and can make you feel really good. One time she did bring a big bag of hot water and put it in my back while she was massaging my legs that felt super relaxing. After a good massage it is time for the flip and this where the real action starts.

She starts by giving you a very thorough catbath which includes a lot of kissing (with her VERY long tongue, which was a very big turn on for me). I guess she is very big in the GFE side so if this is what you like, you will not be disappointed. She then proceeds with a very nice BBBJ which includes a lot of attention to the balls and LB. Another tip, ask her to use her tongue as she is very skilled in that section (but there is a glaring lack of DT). There was also the option of a tossed salad which I passed as I was there for the meat . Cap on and she climbed in for a CG which was very good. Nice and tight with lots of action and kissing (again my thoughts turned to the Iron Lady to avoid an embarrassment). We switched to mish and finished on doggy .

After that we went back to the shower for a clean up, she helped me to get dressed and gave me another sweet goodbye kiss. Overall it was very much worth it, great gem! Lastly, I should point out that she has a lot of uniforms, lingerie, high heels which makes her look great.

That is it bros, sorry for not reporting in a more timely manner but I was traveling for most part of the end of the year and now it is time to catch up on "work".

Recent Ratings
walkuprelax   20-1-2019 10:48  Acceptance  +2   
M3V8   18-1-2019 17:05  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   17-1-2019 10:20  Karma  +8   A hottie for sure.
godisdead   17-1-2019 09:36  Karma  +5   Excellent.
bohica   17-1-2019 04:50  Karma  +5   Here is a couple more terms to incorporate in your next title - Eagle, birdie & hole in one...
davegrewl   17-1-2019 03:40  Karma  +2   
batman108   17-1-2019 01:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   16-1-2019 20:17  Karma  +4   She's legendary!
porkchops   16-1-2019 19:12  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
kali657   16-1-2019 18:14  Karma  +2