Language: Chinese  
Face: 3/5
Body:  3.5/5
Massage skill: 2/5
Skill: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
Price: 1100 hkd
Repeat: probably not with her

Had a meeting in central which ended early leaving me some spare time in the late evening. Was thinking of going to kama but remembered that they had a new outpost.. looked it up and realised it was right around the corner from where I was. Not being a local I actually had trouble finding the alley ... but not too bad. Went up and there was just one girl free being it was a friday night. Can't remember her name but based on the description in other reports here she could have been lisa. She was super tiny and had a spinner body. Took shower in  the standard room and she came in just as I finished the shower. She was smiling but I was having a hard time making a connection.. surely due to the language barrier but also the fact that I had a long day and was dead tired. My previous experience at kama with chloe was super awesome and even though we couldn't speak the same language some how felt a good connection.. but was not the case today.
Lay down on my back and part 1 started which was ok.. she had strong pressure but was not really doing it right. It felt more like strong squeezing than a strong massage. It was just not feeling that great so I asked her to ease off on the pressure.and she took it way down like she was just running her hands over my body. I just want feeling it so I let her do her thing and thought I'd enjoy it the best I can. I might have dozed off because she next thing I remember is he hand reaching under me to grab LB.. who was sound asleep as well. Her hands were soft and LB started to stir.
She asked me to flip over and she was fully naked.. she got on the bed and started the B2B... which was fine.. but again I was somehow not really getting into the mood. But the B2B woke up LB and  She started stroking LB and in about 5 mins I shot my load. She got into the shower with me and washed me well front and back. Got dressed paid and left. Overall not a great time .. most likely because I was too tired to enjoy. I will not take points off the girl because it takes two to tango and I dont think it was to be my day.

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   11-2-2019 06:12  Karma  +3   Thanks
batman108   16-1-2019 10:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Palomino13500
Carnal Conqueror

UID 235573
Digest Posts 0
Credits 215
Posts 43
Karma 210
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2019 03:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
After re-reading some other reports of lisa and I think it is probably not her.. the body description seems right.. but the skill description seems way off. She surely doesn't compare to chloe at kama ... who was the best I've had.