Face:  4/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE 0/5
Price & Session Length: $900, 90 mins + additional tips
Repeat: Yes (and only with her)

Been away from HK for a while and finally back here for business. Swung by my regular place Miss Spa but didn't see any of the girls i knew (Oh and BTW Sasa has left the industry), thus decided to try someplace else.

Just past midnight I messaged Sweet Spa and the owner said there was availability for rooms. Told him I would be there in 15 mins and I walked over. Sadly the gate to the building was locked and I couldnt get up till 1am as the owner didnt reply me on wechat (it happens I guess and I did have time).

Rang the bell and this sweet looking girl in a skimpy night dress opened the door. She told me all the other girls were asleep and asked if I wanted a massage from her. I was hoping for a good actual massage in addition to part two and thought to myself "f**k, only part 2 might be good". She was pretty enough that I said yes without hesitation though

She brought me into the room, passed me a (ridiculously small) towel and told me to shower. I went into the tiny shower area, and she popped out and came back before I came out. As the towel was that small I was still a little damp so she asked me to lie face down and she dried me up with tissues. Shes a joker and a cheeky one at that and we were chatting when she started the massage. Boy was I surprised that someone as petit as her could massage as well as she did. Good strokes, good strength and she found the spots needing work pretty quick. The first part went pretty quick with friendly banter and both of us joking and chatting, the occasional intentional brushes of her legs against my arm and her rubbing her LS on my back while massaging my shoulder blades etc. OK so there was no kissing of any sort yet, but it honestly felt like I was getting a massage from my GF, and the connection was definately there.

OK now on to part two So after the proper massage, she asked me to turn around and took off that tiny nightdress. I'm not a boobs person so I quite appreciated those big B cups (don't fall for their AD, its not that big ), and her smooth skin. Her panties were still on at that point in time. She then proceeded to alternate a little cat bath, and rubbing her pert nipples all over me. I was really enjoying it and at the same time I was caressing her all over. After a short while, when I was carressing her inner thighs, she stopped gave me a cheeky smile, stood up and took off her panties then she came over and started giving me butterfly kisses while she reached down and started stroking my lil brother. Occasionally she would give me a kiss on the lips while continuing working on my LB. Since it was my first time there I decided to be on my best behaviour and not go beyond stroking the outside of her wet LS. Getting a massage from her reminds me of Sasa from Miss Spa with the fantastic GFE getting you into an emotional high and then I She then cleaned me up, washed her hands etc pulled on her clothes and gave me a head massage, a darn good one at that too.

Even while I was getting the head massage, and all the way till I stepped out of the front door, she was not done being all chatty and cheeky and that made the entire experience fantastic. Almost as good as my (sadly now "retired") benchmark. She left today and will only be back after CNY. I will head back there to try a nuru massage from her the next time we're both in town at the same time as I wasn't able to get her the next day when I went back.

Anyhow I'm really on the fence about Sweet Spa. The environment really isnt as nice as Miss Spa, and other than Jess, I don't really think the other girls I saw the next day were as attractive as some other places. Some are alright but I would advise anyone that unless they've already seen the girl to not pick any till you see them in person. Also make sure you insist on a room on the 2nd floor as the one at the 8th floor (which they use when the 2nd floor is full) is really not as comfortable. BTW as I went back for another session the next day, I will do another review about all this and Luna. Get back to you guys with that after I hit up miss spa and get back to my hotel.

Recent Ratings
Mister   16-1-2019 13:29  Karma  +5   Good detailed report. From her pix, Jess does look like the cheeky type. $900 for 90 mins b2b? Pity about Sasa
batman108   16-1-2019 10:55  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
3QOxqK2Liy0t   15-1-2019 22:06  Karma  +2